LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Birmingham Age-Play And Dl Munch

Cid

Thank-you :-)

I have now (after some initial re-arrangements) managed to schedule this for definite, so excusing unforseen circumstances I will actually be there (I'm aware of all my previous indications of attending the Birmingham event which I never fulfiled).

Pwy ydy'r tad: If you wouldn't mind, could you PM/email me your mobile telephone number? I do not know Birmingham well, and while I have identified a suitable route, I may well get lost. I did last time when I took my cousin to the Science Museum, and that was sign-posted! Thanks...

Mark: PM sent.

I'm not just going to post in on the forum but if there any newbies that need my mobile number then I'm more than happy to provide it. And just so people know: I don't have an internet phone, I'll check for messages before I leave in the morning, which will be around 10:30, and after that I'll only be reachable on the phone.

I'm really looking forward to this. I've got two more confirmed people that I've spoken to on other sites and a couple of maybes as well. So it should be a half decent turn out and a good mix of old and new faces.

So the munch has been and gone, a big thank you to everyone who made it. I had a great day and I hope the rest of you did too.

Alan, it was nice to meet you and I hope this was the first of many events for you.

Until next time....

We had four all in all, just not all at the same time. Given that we had two regulars and a few interested people who couldn't make it it wasn't a bad turn out. And hopefully we can get a few more next time too.

Hi Timmy,

The next Birmingham munch should be December 17th, provided it doesn't get moved due to Christmas. Watch this space for updates and official announcements. Hope you can make it, whenever it happens to be.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Timmy

yeah Pwy ydy'r tad is right, the next one will be on the 17th of Dec. I don't think it is so close to Christmas that it needs to be changed. Plus it give people a chance to nip into birmingham on the way to pick up a few late gifts :)

so same place, the Dragon Inn (Hurst St, Birmingham B5 4TD). same time, 12:00 o'clock. and same rules as normal.

I hope you can make it Timmy. And also I am glad to hear you made it to the last one Alan and very much hope you had a good time. it is a shame I missed you this time but hope you can come again :)

• 1 month later...

hi all as it has been a long time since I posted the info about the next munch so just posting to remind you that it is happening... like you could forget :P

I have a few plans to make this munch a little more christmasy. It would help if you let me know if you are coming so I can plan for the turn out better.

hope to see some of you there.

I am very sorry to say that due to the fact that I have had no one saying they are coming and I am going to find it quite hard to get there as it is this week so going through that get there to likely sit on my own in a pub. None of the regulers can give a clear yes for once unfurtantly.

So sorry to cancel at such short notice... hard to make a call on if anyone is going to say they are coming a few days out... but I have had a word with the guy that runs another munch in birmingham on the same day how is also into the whole Age-play thing. so if any one has already made plans to travel he would be more than happy to see you there.

I know this is not the grateist situation and I am very sorry.

https://fetlife.com/events/81485/v2

• 1 month later...

---------------------------------------------- new Munch ------------------------------------------------

Well after the relative success of the last Leicester Munch and the many (all be it hazy) message of intent to come this month.

I thought I had post here already but maybe not

The next munch will be at the Dragon Inn (Hurst St, Birmingham B5 4TD) again. Same time, 12:00 o'clock. and same rules as normal.

It will be on the 18th Feb

Are normal table mascot will be there so you can tell it is us

http://us.muttpop.com/var/us/storage/images/lucha-libre/toys-comics/tequila/tequila-2.0/49815-1-eng-US/Tequila-2.0.jpg

• 1 month later...

Hi all as I hope most people that pay attention to my Munch will have worked out I will not be running the Birmingham munch as I now live in Manchester (still getting used to that idea).

Unlike the Leicester age-play munch no one has said they plan to carry on the Birmingham one and the Leicester one is staying as a bi-monthly event. So if anyone does feel like carrying it on or starting your own thing in its place you are more than free to do so. But if no one feels like doing so you can consider the munch finished.

I Just want to say thank you to every one that did make it along to any of the munchs, I had a good time meeting and talking to you all. And to all those that didn't make it, it is a shame we have had the chance to meet so far... but when we do :P