LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Birmingham Age-Play And Dl Munch

Cid

Not wishing to keep making a mess of this board with more and more topics about the munch I will hence forth post all things about the Birmingham munch under this topic.

The munch starts at 12 and ends when everyone decides to go home, which is usually about 5. Failing any oddity it the way the days fall the munch is in Birmingham on the 3rd Saturday of every even month, so Feb, April, June etc. All are welcome, be they ABs, littles, DLs, Mummies/Daddies or just curious and interested people.

The venue for the munch isThe Dragon Inn (Hurst St, Birmingham B5 4TD). We will be somewhere on the right as you are facing the bar, most likely at table numbuer 1.

The purpose of this munch (as with most munchs) is to be a place for people to come together and chat and hopefully have a good time. It is not intended to be a dating service, of course if you make some friends there that is great and if that friendship turns into something more I am sure we will all be happy for you but that is not the intend function of the event and you would certainly be ill advised to come expecting anything more than a friendly conversation. And it may go without saying but this is not a play party and will be taking place in a public setting.

Due to the fact that we will be in public and therefore for the sake of others at the event, the general public and yourself there are a few rules. Firstly dress in ‘street cloths’, nothing AB or overly childish. No AB/DL play. And no photos unless you ask everyone first (and watch out for anyone in the back of the shot). Now you are welcome to wear nappies if you choose to or need to but please do so as discreetly as possible, and of course wearing is not mandatory .

If there is anything I have left out or if you need any more detail feel free to ask.

So you can tell it is us there will be this guy http://us.muttpop.com/var/us/storage/images/lucha-libre/toys-comics/tequila/tequila-2.0/49815-1-eng-US/Tequila-2.0.jpg on the table, he is about 10 inchs tall.

Let me know if you want adding to the Birmingham Munch mailing list so you can be sure you are upto date about what is going on with venue and dates etc

• 4 weeks later...

Just as an up-date the venue for the munch has been picked, we are going back are rutes and revisating The Loft (143 bromsgrove Street,B5 6RG).

The first time we thought it was a little small but that was most likely due to a room being set aside for christmas.

I'd like to come along, but having checked both the coach fares and train fares for a trip to Birmingham from Portsmouth, I'd have to spend about £35 minimum to get there, which I really can't cover at the moment. I'll have to wait for the next one.

Yes I will be interested to see how well the loft works as a venue when it is not full of Christmas decorations.

As a little not the current count of people that have said they are coming is between 8 and 14 depending on how you juge it seeing as two couples said they were planning to come but that was nearly 2 months ago and I haven't heard any more from ether since. So if you are not counting them I think it is 10 but I may be forgeting to check one of the sites when counting, so may get a nice surpries lol

Hi there all, just wanted to finally get to giving a quick summery of the munch. It has of course been and gone for another month without too many hitches, well I drove there for the first time after planning to for quite some time and there was quite a few hitches in that process I am sure.

There was 4 of us there which of late is not so bad and I think we all had a good time :) but there was a fair few how said they were coming and then ether fell ill, forgot, got too scared to see it through this time or in one case got there early but due to being nerves and me being late due to not being used to planning longer trips left before I got there. So if a few of those people make it to the next one and a few more to the one after that it looks like we could have a fair sized group on our hands :)

As for the venue, I do want to find a good venue so that we can have it there from now on. I am not sure if The Loft is that place. I am still talking to the people that where at the last one to see what they thought of it. But I would be more than happy to hear ideas of other possible place. Two upsides to the Loft is the nice beer garden (not sure that will be a selling point in the winter) and the car park right next door :) and it is not without its charms so we will see.

In case you are not someone how checks here often but would like to be kept up to date with what is going on I am going to set up a mailing list.

So if you want me to send you e-mails about the munch let me know your e-mail and which munch you are interested in and I will do my best to keep you fully informed (without sending an unneeded number of e-mails out)

• 4 weeks later...

----------------- next munch ---------------------

In the hope that this is enough notice to help out are friends traviling from far way I think all is sorted for the next Birmingham Age-play munch.

It will be on the 18th of June starting at the normal time of 12 o’clock.

The Venue for this one will be The Dragon Inn (Hurst St, Birmingham B5 4TD). I will be getting there a little early so I can check out other places so even if this venue is not 100% to are liking it should be at least the seconded to last time we change the venue and if the people that mention this place are right hopefully the last :)

-----------------------------------------------------

• 2 weeks later...

Yo :-)

I'm intending to actually attend this one too (have been to the Leicester Munch today) and as the next scheduled meet is towards the end of the academic year, I might just be able to (heavy workload at the moment).

Might book a hotel room too, if anyone is intending to do anything in the late PM period; don't travel to Birmingham too often, so might as well make something of it.

-M

Addendum: Please do inform me if you intend to change the venue; the current choice suits me very much; affordable drinks, provision of food, and wheelchair accessible! :-) Thanks

Two down as intersted already, cool. There are also a fair few that pland to come last time but in the end couldn't so hopefully some of them will make it as well. So it is looks like the recant upwards trend in turn out is set to carry on.

And just to say unless someone tells me of some really bad thing about the venue it will not be changing and I can't see that happening so I would worry about that.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi there looking forward to seeing some of you there again tomorrow. I know most people will have decided if they are going this month or not so the numbers of prediced people will not make much differenc which is good as this month has been a little odd with most people saying they will be there 2 months ago and therefore not feeling any need to give an up-date. So the upper limate is hard to say but there should be at least 5 of us there I think :)

• 2 weeks later...

Hi sorry for not posting after the last munch, I have been a little busy. But overall the munch didn't go too bad although as we were expecting another increases in turn out from the last one which didn't happen for a number of reason it wasn't a glowing success ether.

The big positive is that the venue was pretty good and meets all of the basic needs so for now we have are venue which should make it easier to find us :)

• 1 month later...

Bump for the impending munch on Saturday

Everything will be running as normal and we'll once again be in out new home, the Dragon Inn, Hurst St, Birmingham B5 4TD. We'll be in the downstairs section and close to the door and as usual our table will be marked with an A to Z and an apple.

Hope to see some of you there.

Hi all and sorry. I thought that I had already post about this month but aparently not. But there are a few people that are saying they are coming so even at this sortish notice if you can make it you will not be alone.

and just to say are calling card is now http://us.muttpop.com/var/us/storage/images/lucha-libre/toys-comics/tequila/tequila-2.0/49815-1-eng-US/Tequila-2.0.jpg not the A-z although I will still use the A-Z any just in case.

and we should be at table No1 and if not we will be somewhere to the right of the bar.

• 1 month later...

Hi there all, Just to say that the next munch will be Oct the 15th starting at the same time and same place as the last two :P

not much more to say than that as it is all in the last few post.

any questions or ideas of fun things to do at the munch let me know :)

see some of you there.

• 2 weeks later...

A quick bump as it's now only 2 weeks until the munch but also to let you know there will be one or two changes this time.

The big one is that Cid will sadly not be joining us this time and so I will be taking over hosting duties. I'll be bringing with me different marker, our table will now be the one with a black fedora on it.

Other than that everything will be running as normal. The munch will be held on October 15th in the Dragon Inn (Hurst St, Birmingham B5 4TD), it starts at 12:00 and goes on until everyone has gone home, usually around 5. We usually sit near the door in the downstairs part of the pub. The pub is very close to New Street Station and there are two car parks near by, one further down Hurst Street and one on Bromsgrove Street.

If there are any further questions don't hesitate to contact me.

So, any takers?

just to clear up the slight air of mystery about why I am not going to be there this time it is just that I am going on holiday nothing sinister :P hope you all have a good time and hope to see some of you at the next one :)

Yes, Hurst Street is on a downwards slope so even though it has an upstairs and a downstairs both doors are on street level. There isn't much in the way of an upstairs anyway, it was just the easiest way to show which entrance I was talking about. I've checked and access won't be a problem.

It will be good to see you there, glad you can make the trip.