LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Bedwetting At Bootcamp

I'm new here, lurked for awhile and now it's time to post.

I've been a hardcore DL my whole life and I've recently joined the military. (For my privacy I'm not going to disclose the particular branch). So anyways, I'm leaving for boot within the next 2 months and I'm beginning to worry because I can't control my bedwetting fully.

I've been trying to test myself by drinking a measured amount of water before bed to see if I can wake myself up in the middle of the night but so far I've only woken up once and the other times I've woken up soaked without remembering wetting, (like this morning). I know when you don't want to wet the bed you can follow techniques like avoiding fluid intake X amount of time before you go to bed but I'm worried while at boot that option may be unavailable, so I'm trying to prepare for the unexpected.

Does anyone know any ways I could help train my bladder to stop bedwetting? Usually I only wet my bed if I get really drunk off beer but lately I've found I'll wet just by drinking lots of fluids...I'm really nervous about getting s medical discharge because I don't want that to happen, I want to serve.

Thanks

P.S

Didn't spell check this, posting from smartphone

I wouldn't worry about getting a medical discharge, but rather being prosecuted for a FRAUDULENT ENLISTMENT!!! If you knowingly try to hide or lie about an existing medical problem and are caught YOU WILL BE PROSECUTED to the fullest extent of the law!!!

• Like 1

Most people here are trying to do the complete opposite of what you want to do. Welcome though anyway. You say you usually wet when drinking lots of beer but now also lots of fluids soooooo IDK, stop drinking lots of beer and lots of fluids for a start. See what happens then.

You can also avoid caffinated beverages and teas and cold medication as they are all products that promote frequent urination. You may also want to find out if you're diabetic as bedwetting can sometimes be a result of that. You should've already had a physical though to eliminate that though.

OK it sounds like you were wetting as a pre-teen & teen hence you wore diapers to control wetting. Then you became the DL just cuz perhaps it was a different feeling or as a coping mechanism ... whichever, I went through the same thing. I wet the bed all the time as a boy, tried hiding it by making diapers out of towels, my parents knew I'd have accidents but I'd do my best to hide it by washing linen myself hiding undies, ect. I was a rather experienced under aged drinker too and found when I drank beer I wet like clock work in my bed also. I joined the military and was scared to death I would wet while in boot camp too. It never happened! You are not going to be drinking in boot camp and honestly you are on edge all through the period of your initial training so I would think you won't wet. Just for safety sake try to get a top bunk and sleep with a towel between you & the mattress, I did that. I completed boot camp successfully. I went on to my specialty school and duty stations and had a several accidents due to over drinking alcohol but it never amounted to an "outing". I resorted to buying more towels to use as make shift diapers and bed pads all through my enlistment along with maintaining the top bunk everywhere I bunked so my bunk wasn't used as the community couch when other troops visit your room. I know the anticipation is worrisome, less fluid at night and no beer should be the key I'd say. Good luck to you and thank you for choosing to serve!

Huggie :biker_h4h:

The reason why I've been drinking lots of water is because that's what I've gathered is going to happen when I'm there, you have to drink lots of fluids constantly and with the added physical stress and mental fatigue I don't know what's going to happen when it comes time to bunk.

I wouldn't worry about getting a medical discharge, but rather being prosecuted for a FRAUDULENT ENLISTMENT!!! If you knowingly try to hide or lie about an existing medical problem and are caught YOU WILL BE PROSECUTED to the fullest extent of the law!!!

Oh Jesus H Christ and Mary, shut the fuck up. Dude might get ridiculed and harassed if he wets the bed a few times in Basic, but it's not going to be a career killer. As stressful as Basic is I imagine that bedwetting among recruits is probably relatively common.

To the OP: Your best bet is to avoid drinking an hour or two before bed. It generally takes fluid about 40 minutes to move through your body, so time things accordingly.

Also, bedwetting can be caused by dehydration during the daytime.

Your body naturally produces a chemical that regulates fluid balance in your system, preventing it from producing urine under certain conditions. Like when you are working outside or sweating a lot, or when you are asleep. Thus why you don't have to pee that often if you are doing intensive labor outside in the summer. Your body still produces toxins, but is prevented from excreting them through urine production in order to preserve water within the system. However, the body can only produce a certain amount of chemical per day. So if you don't get enough to drink during the daytime your body runs through its supply of this chemical and doesn't have any left when night time comes around. So urine production continues unabated overnight, and you wet the bed.

Finally, I wouldn't worry about wetting when you've had a lot of beer. You aren't going to get to drink during Basic either.

• Like 1

Oh Jesus H Christ and Mary, shut the fuck up. Dude might get ridiculed and harassed if he wets the bed a few times in Basic, but it's not going to be a career killer. As stressful as Basic is I imagine that bedwetting among recruits is probably relatively common.

:roflmao: No kidding, right!

• Like 1

The reason why I've been drinking lots of water is because that's what I've gathered is going to happen when I'm there, you have to drink lots of fluids constantly and with the added physical stress and mental fatigue I don't know what's going to happen when it comes time to bunk.

You might want to think about a wetting alarm, before you get to basic...it will help train you to wake up...

I have to say that when I was in the Army in 1993 If you were caught bedwetting you would have had to have a complete medical exam to determine the cause. If you were found out to have lied on your entrance exam. the least that would happen is an immediate medical discharge or general or dishonorable discharge. possibly federal prison at Leavenworth. Yes, the military is THAT strict. real life here, there is no reset button in real life! if still in basic they might also be able to just have your contract annulled. The U.S. military does not accept recruits who are bedwetters, even if it is as stressful as it used to be when I was in, the whole point of basic is to teach you and to filter out the ones that can't handle it. the military may be desperate for new recruits to send to the wars in Iraq or Afghanistan but even they have to draw the line.

After you finish your Basic Training and Advanced Training and move on to your Duty Station then you could possibly get away with bedwetting and they would possibly let you stay in but they would monitor your progress, or lack and decide if you can stay in. you would most likely once again get a medical discharge,they would assume you were injured in service after you took your entrance physical which they would use as a comparison, because you did not have any problem when you signed up it would be considered a service connected disability by the Veterans Administration, rated at 60% by the VA at $976 per month, tax free, plus free medical for life.

now, just in case you are wondering how I know, I can tell you that this did actually happen to me, sort of. I fell off the back gate of a 5 ton truck and landed on my sacrum on cement, after surgery I had problems with wetting day and night and did actually wear pads then diapers, while still in service. I was lucky that the powers that be decided that I should stay in the Army until my End of Term of Service date only five and a half months later, in fact I took terminal leave and left for home four weeks early. I have had three total surgeries by now and have to tell you that I am always going to be dependant on diapers and will be in pain until the day I die. so while sometimes I love diapers, I have been wearing every minute since then which really sucks most of the time.

by the way if you try to fake being a wetter and get caught faking in the military you can also go to jail for a really long time. Look up the word Malingering. the uniform code of military justice is very strict. Don't F with it.

• Like 2

Thankyou LuvsGirl and Greatwnorth, that other guy really just made me uncomfortable with that post about prosecution. I didn't lie about anything when I enlisted. For the most part, I don't really wet the bed unless I'm totally tanked, (which I wouldn't have to worry about at Bootcamp anyways, as someone said). Ive just been wetting the bed more often frequently even if I wasn't under the influence. This has been like I said because ive been drinking a certain amount of water before bed. But if what I just read was true up above, by maintaining an appropriate level of hydration during the day I won't even have to worry about wetting at night. It appears that science will be on my side for that aspect. I had previously feared the opposite that perhaps being so mentally and physically exhausted would make me even more vulnerable to night wetting while I was there. So, it is a relief to know that.

I spent 21 years in the USMC and was a DI at MCRDSD for 3 of those years. Bedwetting a couple of times by a recruit is common...more than that is a medical problem and will be investigated by medical professionals to what extent the recruit has the problem and after a thorough investigation into family background and medical history of the said recruit...if it is found that he/she lied in order to gain access to the military and/or medical benefits than he/she can and will be charged with a FRAUDULENT ENLISTMENT...and the punishment is severe! Now you can all punch the negative button all you want...but the truth has now been revealed...how you take that is entirely up to you. Daily Di knows I am also a member of the INCON side of this site and many members over there have requested my help in any/all matters pertaining to the military. uit lying to the memberson this site with all of your fantasies...the truth never hurt anyone!

• Like 1

I would think if you were caught wetting the bed during basic traning,you will be teased about by the other recruits,and if your NCOs became aware,then there is a good chance they will keep an eye on things.

So yes there is a good chance that you would end up having a medical,but i honestly DO NOT see them prosicting you,as they would need to show that you lied in your application,and if there is nothing on your medical records of it in recent times it could be caused by stress.

The best of luck to you in the military,and i hope you get things sorted out soon.

I KNOW the intake medical forms have a line that specifically asks about bed-wetting past age 12. If you checked YES and they didn't follow-up then you'll probably be okay. If you lied on that form then its time to come clean to them before it becomes a problem!

• Thanks 1

You will not always be able to control your fluid intake (fluid in = fluid out); or in other words, in some places, drinking water is mandatory and enforced.

Good point. Was at an AFB not long ago and noticed a Weather Condition Work Chart that spelled out how much work you could do and how much you MUST drink per hour depending on the temperature and air quality codes.

there are devices called clamps which wi;; prevent the wetting

but it use to be in some case youwould be recuited into other areas

asforcing a person towet orsoi;d themselfs if the first step in to brain washing them so it is harder to brainwash a person tat wet them self

there are devices called clamps which wi;; prevent the wetting

but it use to be in some case youwould be recuited into other areas

Yes.... There's an idea. I've seen 2 or 3 different designs of these

penis clamps on the internet. They are supposed to clamp your urethra

without stopping blood flow through the penis. I've never used one, so

I can't say how well they work. But they do look small enough to easily

conceal.

If you do try one, wear it in the daytime first to make sure it works

right... You don't want to wear it the whole night and wake up with a

cold, blue penis! (Yikes!!)

You will not be prosecuted or face any kind of punishment. If you are not up to Army or other branch standards within the first 180 days of service, you will be giving an admin discharge. It is basically a "null" discharge. Neither good nor bad. If they determine that your condition was caused by military service, you could get a medical discharge or even medical retirement. Had a guy fall during boot camp and messed up his legs and hip. Permanant disability and a medical retirement after just a few weeks in.

Some guys do wet the bed under pressure. If it is on purpose or not, they are just sent packing with and admin discharge. Not worth the time and energy to do anything about. A lot of young men join with medical issues with the hope of getting them fixed or just because they don't want to admit they have a problem.

I knew a guy who joined with a back and heart problem. Served 6 years and they military never knew. Best thing he ever did.

You will not be prosecuted or face any kind of punishment. If you are not up to Army or other branch standards within the first 180 days of service, you will be giving an admin discharge. It is basically a "null" discharge. Neither good nor bad. If they determine that your condition was caused by military service, you could get a medical discharge or even medical retirement.

I kinda figured there'd be something like this in place. A grace period of some sort. Afterall, it is just basic training and it IS to weed out people.

The clamp is a good idea. Have tried several brands for an incontinence article I did, but I recommend the original Cunningham clamp. About $35 these days and never failed me.

i had a wavier on the wetting issue but it was viet nam and they just wanted bodys to only really problem was boot camp, bud was easy really as many wet them selfs during the training at buds if youcould not deal with it you washed out any way and time out in indian country just used a condom with t a tube attached down my leg and dumping on to the ground

OK first off if you dont tell them and you wet the bed in boot camp, you they will treat you like a mental person, two they will charge you will fraud. unless you can get a medical waiver form stating you can perform your duties with your problem... if not then you could be charged with fraud, witch follows you for life.

I say talk to your rep, and go see a doctor and get tested, maybe some meds will help you so you can serve, taking meds in basic I know is ok as long as they dont cause you to have performance problems.

Ok, first off you're not going to be able to discreetly bring anything into boot camp, so the clamp thing is out. You will not have ANY privacy there at all. They'll make you send home all your personal effects in a box in the first few hours. When I was there they made everyone strip naked and change into the clothes they issued us, so no chance of hiding anything in your clothes. You might be able to get away with limiting fluids, but hard to say, maybe not. DO NOT lie on their forms, if you lied to them you will probably get into trouble if you are found out. If you told the truth on the intake forms and they still let you go in spite of your wetting issues, you won't get into trouble, but still may get discharged. I think you need to also consider the great deal of stress you will be under while you are in there, it will be quite a shock at first, not sure how that will affect your situation. Also, if you do have an accident, you will be sleeping in the same room with maybe 80 other men. If you have an accident, as soon as even one of them finds out (and they will), the rest of them will know within a couple minutes. I can't imagine the humiliation that would come with that.

I have to give you a lot of respect for even considering this! You are very brave. I guess the bottom line is DO NOT GIVE THEM FALSE INFORMATION. Tell the complete and whole truth on all the forms regarding your condition. If you do that and they still take you, they can't put you in jail or anything like that since you were up front with them about it. If you were to lie and were discovered later, you would not be in trouble for bed wetting, it would be for FRAUDULENT ENLISTMENT just as the others have said. Your condition wouldn't really matter much other than the fact that you lied about it. TELL THE TRUTH!!!