LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Bedwetting At Bootcamp

boy do i remember those days i was in the service 68 to 79 i wet the bed til i was 23 and just married. It was a nightmare to try and hide the wet sheets..... when i was in vietnam i paid mommasan $40 bucks everymonth to help me keep it quit.... and she did... when i got back to the states i was lucky enough to have a single room in the barraks... and i had 2 sets of sheets one dry to put on the bed before i left for duty and the wet one i would put in my car so i could wwas them after my shift.....in basic my TI found out and i begged him not to cut me and he made me a squad leader with my own room ..... i have been very lucky through out life as my wife diapered me when it started up again at 40...i didnt sp ck sorry i just type. :D i guess what im trying to say is bedwetting and stress go hand n hand ...try not to worry so much

• 6 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I know nothing about the military but in this day and age you would think there would be a fairly enlightened view of whats really a relatively minor issue. In the old days I believe adult bedwetting was viewed as a mental issue but is that really true anymore? And there are products out there to help deal with it from various kinds of disposable diapers to disposable absorbant pads to put on the bed. I think the biggest issue would be the razzing youd get from fellow enlistees but my guess is that if your an occasional wetter that wouldnt be too severe as I think a lot of guys have experienced an inconvenient accident at some point in their life. I remember wetting the bed at summer sports camp in my teens and it was a huge embarassment but was made easier a couple days later when the most popular jock and best athlete at camp wet his bed. As the counselors said to those doing the kidding or bullying about it, 'it could happen to any of you.' And sometimes it did.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

When Donald starts WW III I bet there will be millions of newly transgendered individuals disqualified , nobody but a draft dodger like the Donald could have made it perfectly clearer that no one needs to fight in his war for profit.

just as him and sessions trying to get discrimination into the constitution, by allowing business to turn away business of gay and transgender by attempting to to get a corporate entity to have religious freedom like a human entity .

no matter if it was my favorite place in the world they will never make a dime off of me again , because if we don't stand united against discrimination of any class of people , when the discrimination comes your way you will stand alone because once it starts it will be like Germany turning neighbors against neighbors until just the Donald trump class is left .

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

First of all, we are living in 2017 year. Soldiers don't make wars anymore, atomic weapon does, but let's put it aside. I know the OP's question is pretty old but for anyone still wondering how to cope under those circumstances I could advise a certain trick that I have recommended to a friend of mine. Firstly, you should start training your kegels - although to see proper effects that can help you fight your minor incontinence you will need to put some time into that. For me it's hopeless already, but I still do train my kegels :)

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/2/2011 at 10:26 AM, doey said:

I wouldn't worry about getting a medical discharge, but rather being prosecuted for a FRAUDULENT ENLISTMENT!!! If you knowingly try to hide or lie about an existing medical problem and are caught YOU WILL BE PROSECUTED to the fullest extent of the law!!!

In basic training they won't prosecute, they will give him or her a failure to adapt discharge. Fraudulent enlistment is rarely ever prosecuted. Too much hassle. That being said, bedwetting is not something you can get a waiver for either. Limiting fluids is not an option either as every branch has hydration formations just before the flag is lowered at dusk. As a career Army man I can tell you there is really no way to avoid being discharged for bed wetting. Hope and pray it doesn't happen is my advice

57 minutes ago, rusty pins said:

Apparently Donald didn't get the memo

Doesn't surprise me lol, but fortunately it will take more than an executive order to overturn Obama's LGTBQ military reforms

Hydration formations? Never heard of it, but then it could be new, I ETS’d November of 97. Tried doing the national guard afterwards but only made it a year before I had full blown urge incontinance. That and the hour and a half drive to post and not having a vehicle of my own didn’t help any..

Edited by dmavn
Message cut off
  • 3 weeks later...