LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What Dreams May Come?

The US Litte Girls at GirTalk to used to have two meetings a year at the Rainbow resort on Mount Nebo at, I believe, Eas Stroud PA. From what I understand that was a time. The group broke up in some way the year I was going to go. It was a weekend and cost about $500 and the place was themed. You could have separate rooms in one of several buildings and Rainbow catered to those of alternative lifestyles. There was quite a piece of land so that you could have outdoor activities.

Maybe Littles groups should look into that place

Nice write up Zorroabdaddy. :)

Rainbow resort on Mount Nebo at, I believe, Eas Stroud PA. . . . There was quite a piece of land so that you could have outdoor activities.

Maybe Littles groups should look into that place

I never knew this place existed. I used to fish, hunt and hike (diapered of course) 4 miles away at Hidden Lake.

The Rainbow Resort is on Mt. Nebo Rd. just outside of East Stroudsburg. It's about 10-15 minutes from Rt. 80.

I agree that the NET has helped alot of people with their dreams & feelings. I was lost-scared-felt crazy before I was able to get on the Net; dealing with my feelings & dreams. I hope the convention goes good & THANK-YOU for posting so others don't go thru what us older ones had to before the NET.:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Nice write up Zorroabdaddy. :)

I never knew this place existed. I used to fish, hunt and hike (diapered of course) 4 miles away at Hidden Lake.

The Rainbow Resort is on Mt. Nebo Rd. just outside of East Stroudsburg. It's about 10-15 minutes from Rt. 80.

Thankx for the corrections, I had forgotten much of what I knew. It looks like a really nice place for an AB/LG confab