LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Degradation Of Modern Culture

Modern culture can not be degraded, only transformed into modern culture, and that which was previously considered "modern" is now antiquated while the transformed is now "modern."

• Like 2

I blame the politicians, politics in general, lawyers, filthy hippies/druggies/drunks/smokers, criminals in general, commies, fornicators, televangelists, cultists (including Scientology, satanists, and Mormonism), athiests, gays, Catholics/Catholicism/the pope/etc., Mexicans/Mexican sympathizers, White People, Black People, used car dealers, big business, The System in general, hacker culture/geeks, goths, UFO nuts, environmentalists, rap, the government, douchebags, rich people, drama, Opra, the various tv channels aimed at women, feminazis, the general trend toward wussification, Barney, Christopher Columbus and his cronies, and the general trend of "stupidity is cool, intelligence is bad!"... I'm sure I forgot some groups and whatnot, there...

• Like 2

I blame the politicians, politics in general, lawyers, filthy hippies/druggies/drunks/smokers, criminals in general, commies, fornicators, televangelists, cultists (including Scientology, satanists, and Mormonism), athiests, gays, Catholics/Catholicism/the pope/etc., Mexicans/Mexican sympathizers, White People, Black People, used car dealers, big business, The System in general, hacker culture/geeks, goths, UFO nuts, environmentalists, rap, the government, douchebags, rich people, drama, Opra, the various tv channels aimed at women, feminazis, the general trend toward wussification, Barney, Christopher Columbus and his cronies, and the general trend of "stupidity is cool, intelligence is bad!"... I'm sure I forgot some groups and whatnot, there...

You missed one- Pogo said it best: : I have met the enemy and he is us!" :rolleyes::roflmao:

Bettypooh

• Like 1

so,...everyone

*checks answer book*

is the correct answer! everyone has a part for where society is at!

I blame the lack of homosexual behavior. Heterosexual behavior is what got us into the mess we're currently in, and only by matching cock with cock and pussy with pussy shall we overcum!

I also blame Naruto. Seriously, fuck that noise

~Luci

• Like 3

For a topic to be discussed in a rational manner requires three things -

1- A topic

2- A point of view

3- A rational mind.

The OP has #1 - A topic. Without the other two, there is no way an opposing view can be formulated. IMHO, the OP attitude is the reason for 'degradation in modern culture' as he is attempting to witness a discussion so he can chose the popular side. This means that he has no opinion of his own worth talking about, which is due to either stupidity or a lack of education. Without an opinion, one has not got the ability to learn and/or change. The person tends to believe whatever he/she is told. Therefore, his/her views are based on his/her teachers views and not from the amalgamation of information = the basis of experience.

The sole difference between a human and a computer is that a human is supposed to be able to form views and opinions from information stored, where a computer cannot. It is also the key topic in life.

Is the OP a computer, or some inanimate object?

• Like 1

Or perhaps my whole reasoning behind the post was to stir up converation about a paticular topic without expressing my own views... and for the pure randomness of the whole thread

Edit: Yes, after a full process of your input variable, I can affirm that I am a computer.

• Like 1

I take back what I said. Modern culture is going downhill, but only when compared to tomorrow's culture, because we keep getting better and better and better and better and better and better and better and better and better and better and better and better and better and better and better and better and better and better and better and better and better and better and better and better and better and better and better and better.

Alright, so people are complaining that the OP has no ideas of his own and insisting they be told what specific topic they are confined to, because otherwise they can't form ideas of their own? This. The content of this thread is a great example of the degradation of modern culture. People are no longer taught to think for themselves but trained to have someone else think for them, and are perfectly O.K. with that.

Alright, so people are complaining that the OP has no ideas of his own and insisting they be told what specific topic they are confined to, because otherwise they can't form ideas of their own? This. The content of this thread is a great example of the degradation of modern culture. People are no longer taught to think for themselves but trained to have someone else think for them, and are perfectly O.K. with that.

Of course! If that's all they know...and if that's all they see in everyone else...what else can you expect? They don't have a choice because they do not know about it.