LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Coming Soon: Three Strikes

After a long hiatus, I'm feeling the urge to put something down in print. I've worked on a few stories but this one is really keeping me writing more than anything.

I'm writing a sequel to Walk the Walk but I'm not ready to post it yet. I want to polish it a bit more and get a few more things down in writing that are bouncing around in my head.

I will tell you Sandy comes crawling back to Dennis, who is still wearing night and day.

With Sandy, we find out that each successive incident brings harsher and longer sentences. If you get a third strike, you become a member of the disabled for life! No parole, no restoral of previous abilities.

Sandy will screw up, she can't help herself, and be confronted with the dreaded third strike.

Sound like something that interests you? Let me know. It may be a few more weeks before it is ready to start posting.

Heya Botox,

Yes a Sequel to Walk the Walk does sound intriguing. I've enjoyed everyone of the stories that I've read of yours. I do hope you post it, & I look forward to reading it! (Hopefully)

Rockies Fan. Go Rockies in 2011!:D

Cool! Botox is back! :D

I was wondering where you were hanging out. Every time I saw a new story I checked to see who wrote it.

Thanks for the trailer or 'foreshadowing' warning...i'll look forward to your latest creation and adventure ;)

thanks

• 1 month later...

OK, the story progresses but still isn't ready to be posted yet. I have a few survey questions to see how it goes with folks.

First, do a few non-graphically explicit uncontrollable female diaper poops spoil a story?

Second, does a woman having a go at a guy with a strap-on put anyone off?

Finally, how does a little foul language affect a story?