LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Accidents At School

justagirl4fun

I wet my pants twice in 3rd grade.

Not a wet spot either, it was a FLOOD.

Even the bullies felt bad for me and although they noticed, they didn't tease me.

We had to play dodge ball the second time it happened.

So the ball was a little wet and to avoid further embarrassment, I rubbed it on the dry part of my shirt.

My teacher and school staff had to know, but it was the 70's.

They thought acting like nothing happened was the best was to handle it.

The school nurse was the Principals secretary. So she wasn't going to get involved either.

I'm glad things are handled a little better in this day and age for kids in school, although they have a ways to go...

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

When I was in per school I had to go to the bathroom. I was and still am really short. I went into the one stall bathroom but I could not reach the light switch. I was scared, so I stood in the corner and wet my pants.

Not really at school. Once I did have a fairly significant accident when I was walking home from school though.

In junior high school (8 and 9 Grade) I walked to my grandma's house about 45 minutes away. She was pretty fine with it, since she knew it was a long walk and too crowded to just go by the roadside.

• 1 month later...

When I was a kid between grades 2-3, I thought I had to fart when really I had a BM in my pants which humiliated me to no end; it occurred again while in college after a sneeze attack.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I remember playing in kindergarden and holding it in as long as I could, I then ran as fast as I could across the room into the girls stall (I haden't learned to read yet) but I flooded my pants before I could pull them down and use the toilet!

• 4 weeks later...

I remember in year one.... So I was 5ish maybe 6. There was a girl in our class who always wet herself. And I was curious about it. So during circle time one day. I just wet myself and started to cry. I got given taken to the nurses office and changed and then given a lolly pop.

• Like 1

In third grade, I had a full-blown diarrhea accident. I got the twinge in the far field, couldn't make it. I got a lot of compassion from the school secretary, they had sweats and spare underwear on hand, I used a ton of TP in the boys room in the nurses office to do the best job

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...

I recall wetting once in preschool, and I think I had a messy accident at least once too.

When I was probably in Kindergarten, I was at an after school event for my brother, and I held it too long. I made it to the bathroom and got my pants down, but not my underwear. I think that was the last one.

• 1 month later...

I remember lots of my classmates wet their knickers or pants at one time or another in nursery school (that's preschool to the Americans ... age 4) or the first year infants (age 4 / 5) ... but I NEVER DID ... and I was EVER so proud of that achievement ?

At the beginning of second year infants, a girl in my class wet her knickers twice ... two weeks apart. And I remember thinking "How can anyone be so dumb as to have an accident in the SECOND YEAR???"

And then finally, in the summer term of my second year at school, when I was nearly 7 ... wouldn't you just know it? Little Miss Perfect finally waited too long one day and wet her knickers at school!!!!!

I remember once when I was 4 and in preschool we had a field trip to the zoo. I had an issue with going #2 in public restrooms so I tried to hold it. Well, as you can guess, that didn't work out. I ended up having an accident in my pants. The teachers took me to the front office where they called my mom and she had to pick me up and take me home. I don't recall getting in trouble or anything because of the deal but I remember being embarrassed.

Erm. One day in the third grade I got the flu. I was in the far corner of the field when the diarrhea urge hit. I ran to the boys, and I had a blowout before opening the stall door. There were three noon duty aides and a crowd of 15 girls outside. I told the aids, I did not make it to the bathroom in time. I was sent to the office, told to change and clean up the best I can, put the old clothes and toilet paper into a red receptacle. The secretary phoned my mom and told her I had a minor sliding accident. My mom was not pleased. Don't EVEN tell me you

• 3 months later...

I struggled with incontinence all through school. Due to my disabilities and tendency for incontinence, I had an aide andneeded to be taken to the bathroom because I needed help. It eventually becme such an issue that I kept extra cloth arlt school.