LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Accidents At School

justagirl4fun

I had an accident in 1st grade at Catholic school. We were in church doing a “pretend baptism.” The girls all brought in a baby doll and were paired up with a boy to go thru the fake ritual (I know… pretty problematic…)

Anyway, I had to go pretty bad, and thought for some reason I could get away with letting just a little out in my undies. A couple of minutes later, there was a puddle at my feet. 

Lucky for me, my partner had brought in one of those dolls that would wet itself. So the doll got blamed and I got away with it (our uniform pants were navy blue, so no one noticed the dark patch).

I remember walking back to school from church and the teacher asking “No one had to go to the bathroom did they?” I was silent of course, but she must have known what really happened. 

• Like 1

Growing up I wet my pants often. I usually had a wet crotch by the end of the day. Being wet never bothered me and if no one noticed I just stayed in my wet pants until they dried. If the teacher found out I was marched off to be changed as there was always spare shorts and underwear in the school office for those who like me often wet them selves.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

I had an accident in class in third grade. I was sitting at my desk near the end of the day and out of nowhere felt an uncontrollable urge to poop. Before I could even raise my hand, I messed my pants. I was so shocked, I just sat there not knowing what to do. A few minutes later it happened again with another burst, and I was completely unable to stop it. I was too embarrassed to get up and tell the teacher, and scared I would be discovered by the other kids, so I just went on with my work and pretended nothing happened. I still had to go and tried to hold it, but eventually gave up and let it all out. I remember walking to the bus very slowly trying to contain the load in my briefs, but feeling it start to overflow down my legs. Fortunately I was wearing jeans, not shorts, and I don’t think anyone could tell from a distance that I had an accident, but I was a mess. As soon as I walked in the door from the bus, my mom asked from across the room if I had an accident on the way home, so it was pretty obvious. I was too embarrassed to tell her it was at school, so I let her keep thinking it happened on the bus. A few days later, the girl who sat behind me in class wet her pants at recess and I was the only one who saw before she told the teacher and went to the nurse to change. She said if I kept it a secret she wouldn’t tell anyone I pooped my pants earlier, so at least she had known. No one else ever mentioned it again. 

The only other near accident at school was on a long bus ride on an all day middle school class trip where the bathroom on the coach was out of order for the 4 hour return that night. I think we made one stop where, of course, everyone bought sodas, and I was soon dying to pee again with a couple of hours to go. By the time we made it back to the school, I had my jacket in my lap to hide I was holding myself. My underwear was starting to get damp from a couple of small leaks, but I managed to avoid any visible accident. I wasn’t the only one in the same predicament, and I would be very surprised if there weren’t a few accidents as a number of classmates seemed to be in a more dire situation than I was. By the time we got off the bus and my parents picked me up (the school was locked and we just waited in the parking lot), I was desperate and told them I was about to wet my pants. My mom said it was OK if I couldn’t hold it, but I was determined to make it. I was dancing in the seat and leaking all the way home in the car and I had a quite visible wet spot covering my crotch by the time we arrived. I still avoided a full on accident and dashed inside for the longest and most satisfying pee when we got home. 

• 1 month later...

In 8th grade i got told i wasn’t allowed to go to thee restroom during math class and i had to go really bad and my other friends in class were like she never said you couldnt pee in class she said “no going to the restroom” so you should go right here. I thought about it for a minute and decided that thhey were right so i peed my pants on purpose and the nurse gave me a pair or lost and found pants 

• 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...
On 2/21/2011 at 7:27 PM, justagirl4fun said:

Did you ever have an accident at school? I didn't, but I remember several kids wetting their pants in kindergarten, and one girl who pooped her pants in second or third grade.

Oh, I can relate to that feeling of desperation. When I was 11, after school, my brother and I were waiting for the bus and I desperately needed to use the toilet. After a long wait of over an hour, it dawned on us that the bus probably wasn't going to show up. To make matters worse, there wasn’t a toilet nearby and no discreet place to relieve myself. The inevitable happened, and I ended up wetting my pants. It's a memory that's stuck with me for sure.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, babybuddha said:

Oh, I can relate to that feeling of desperation. When I was 11, after school, my brother and I were waiting for the bus and I desperately needed to use the toilet. After a long wait of over an hour, it dawned on us that the bus probably wasn't going to show up. To make matters worse, there wasn’t a toilet nearby and no discreet place to relieve myself. The inevitable happened, and I ended up wetting my pants. It's a memory that's stuck with me for sure.

When you wet yourself in that moment that you realized the bus probably wasn't coming, was there a small part of you that actually liked wetting your pants at that time?😛

18 hours ago, Widdle Webslinger said:

When you wet yourself in that moment that you realized the bus probably wasn't coming, was there a small part of you that actually liked wetting your pants at that time?😛

Truthfully at that time I found it very embarassing and not fun at all. My brother teased me as well.

• Sad 1
  • 1 month later...

Accidents at school used to be pretty common when I was growing up. I'm over 60s now so went to school many decades ago when schools were a lot stricter than they are now. We had to get permission to leave class if we had to go to the bathroom and it was sometimes really embarassing to ask to go. I had three or four accidents in elementary school and then a couple in high school. I used to sit beside a guy in 3rd grade who peed his pants almost every morning before recess. We shared a desk but had separate seats. There was a puddle at his feet on most mornings. And I remember a girl in 6th grade who wet her underpants. She at least shifted up her skirt so only the panties got wet. I envied that she could do this.

• 1 month later...
On 3/27/2023 at 5:10 AM, stevewet said:

I used to wet my self most days growing up. I usually had a wet patch in my shorts. It never bothered me. If no one noticed I just stayed inn my wet pants until they dried. 

Yeah, I wet myself a lot too. Very often I had a wet spot on my shorts or my jeans after school or when playing on weekends. If I no one told me to change I'd just wear my wet pants and hope they dried before my parents noticed I'd peed myself again.

• 3 weeks later...

Yes lol. Pretty formative experiences. I was a bedwetter into my teens, so whenever I peed myself at school it was like my secret life was invading my public one.

Somehow it happened a lot in general. I didn’t have any medical issues but looking back I think I had pretty bad anxiety because I was what were pretty much panic attacks and stress incontinence. 

The first time I remember trying to hold it till the end of a computer class because I was too embarrassed to ask where the bathroom was. Huge puddle on one of those plastic seats. Had to walk back in-line to our regular class. All the kids saw and were talking about it. The teacher was the last to notice when we all sat back down as a class. I had to walk past the whole class to go to the nurse. A bunch of kids were giggling.

It happened a handful of times in school throughout elementary and a couple of times on the bus. Once on a field trip and my mom was mortified. It was a pretty common memory for me having to spend a hour sitting on a plastic bag in the nurses room in front of everyone who came in. Most of the kids didn’t make fun of me if it was one on one, but I still remember one younger kid just sneering and questioning me about it, while I had to sit there in my mess holding back tears. I would cry a lot at that age for almost no reason. I remember when I was really young there was no one else who would frequently wet themselves but there were a couple of other “criers.” They were both girls though and they outgrew it before me lol. The wetting and the crying slowed down as I got older but my reputation never totally recovered lol. 

There was a short time right at the end of elementary when it stopped happening and I felt like I could just “grow out” of those experiences. Then worst of all, there were three incidents in middle school. It all centered in the locker rooms. I was always tall for my age when I was a kid, and I think because of that I wasn’t bullied much even though everyone treated me like a bit of a loser. But in middle school everybody but me seemed to hit puberty and suddenly I felt like a little kid surrounded by giants. I started getting bullied terribly. It was honestly some really messed up stuff that I won’t get into. This jocky kid who was really popular thought it was the funniest thing in the world to humiliate me and half the gym class joined in and the rest just laughed about it. But I ended up peeing myself twice in the locker room. I had to just toss my underwear and get through the rest of the day. The gym teacher was given a heads up about what was happening by a couple kids who felt bad for me but it still happened one more time. I got confronted alone by a couple of the main bullies because they thought I squealed. And honestly, by that point by confidence at that point had been so broken that and I just completely soaked myself and started bawling, begging them to leave me alone. He was so scared about getting in trouble and freaked out that he tried calming me down and then made me get changed and into my gym clothes and toss out my jeans and underwear so no one would find out. After that the bullying pretty much stopped dead and I never had another accident in school. Honestly, they were terribly shattering experiences at the time but obviously I can look back without any real anger. Obviously had an affect though lol

• Like 2

@onetoomanywetmornings Ugh, I'm sorry all that happened to you. I really hate bullies whether their kids or adult.

I also peed my pants (and bed) a lot. Did you wet your pants outside of school too? Shyness or even just being too busy playing let to me trying to hold it and going in my pants a lot. It could be really embarrassing though my friends were mostly good about it.

• Like 1

@wetspot Yeah it was fairly frequent up until I was about eight, mostly just due to having a weak bladder and being nervous about strange bathrooms. A couple times at movies and at family parties, a handful of times in the car. What really sticks me from those moments was the relief and chaos of wetting, then a terrible period of waiting for someone to notice lol.

It was obviously a lot more embarrassing when I got older though. Like I said, I had those three accidents while actually in middle school. But around that same age, even though I wasn’t just having random daytime “accidents” any more, I kind of completely lost my confidence and there were a few incidents that I peed myself just because I felt scared or helpless. 

My brother was a bigger bully to me than any one at school ever was, and there were a handful of accidents that he caused me to have around the house, just because I was so terrified of him.

Also, I wet myself in a haunted house at the county fair with my mom around that age, though because it was dark not many people could really tell. Once from an early “jump scare” on the internet around that time, though I was home alone and no one ever found out about it lol. I remember wetting myself from laughter once. The first time I rode a rollercoaster I very obviously wet myself and I think that was the most mortified I’ve ever been.

Nothing really compares to that stuff in school though. Again, I really don’t care now and obviously it led me a place I don’t mind lol. But at the time it was totally emasculating and it was genuinely really shitty. I really think I just grew up as a mark for this kind of stuff because of who I was and the bullying of my brother. But that was a rough age lol. A lot of fun nicknames

• Like 1
  • 2 months later...

I was very uneasy about using school toilets so if I needed a poo I would just try and hold it in till home time but couldn't always prevent a bit coming out into my pants. If you were lucky you could get away with it if you could stay seated for the rest of the day and then hope that no-one noticed at break time or on occasions when you did have to walk around the classroom, and on the days when it was obvious you'd hope nobody said anything to you about it. 

A few times I got comments about it which was always really embarrassing.

• Like 1