LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Adult Baby Club

Flashbaby

Been a few years back and was put off by an extremely bad experience.

1. It was a 99% male crowd, might have changed now but was back then. No problem as I'm bi. But like girls to chat to as well. As my friends are not all male.

2. It was like a 98% AB crowd there, I don't mind some AB's if they don't go over the top with it, as I'm just a DL. Adult kid I'm fine with, but not full on AB.

3. I got sexually harrased there by a few guys down there having a laugh at my expense.

Who forced my jeans and boxers off, and told me to put a nappy on. I didn't report them, as I was really drunk to care at the time. And it would be mega embarrassing to explain to some copper the grim details. If I got hurt by it, I might have.

Then again if the copper didn't believe me and I got charged for wasting police time over a fetish subject like that, how bloody embarrassing would that be.

The positive sides to it was though, there is the potential to meet other AB's and some DL's and get free nappies, only crap thin molicare normal though.

They charge WAYYYYYY too much for membership fee though, £35 and £10 each month after that. Why not make it cheaper and do away with the free thin crap molicare normal nappies...

Ouch... That's a shame you had such a bad experience lightningXIII. The ratio there is certainly 90% male. The chances of finding a single abdl girl there are exactly zero. I've been with my gf a few times, but we haven't been in a while. It's not for lack of interest as much as it is we usually have other plans. It does lean towards AB, but I strike the whole thing up to a generally fun experience. It's the first time I ever wore diapers in a room full of strangers. It could be much, much better, but for now it it the only thing of its type I know of. I'd love to kick something like that off in Vancouver Canada if I could... I don't know how possible that is though.

Long story short, it's decent and I had a good time there. Admittedly I walked in there with an AB girlfriend, so I may be looking at it through rose colored glasses. Are you currently in London Flashbaby? There are a lot of us abdl's around. If you're in the area I/we could try and co-ordinate coffee or a pint some time. I work in Soho, live near Clapham Common

sNs