LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Sucking Up

Guest clinediap

Guest clinediap

Chapter 1

It started, really, eight years before, when Alicia was just a little girl. It was the year her parents were getting divorced, and the year that she realized exactly how easy to manipulate they were. At first she had been truly upset about it all, of course, but as time went on, she found out that the more she cried, the more she was taken shopping for a new outfit, or a new pair of shoes, or whatever she wanted at the moment. That was when she'd taught herself to fake cry, and began to get quite good at it.

Her parents weren't stupid, and realized what was going on, but they felt bad enough about what they were putting her through that they didn't put a stop to it right away, and when they did end it, they did it gradually. It took Alicia a while to truly accept that, no matter how hard she tried, things would never go back to what they were then, which led to many, many tantrums, both at home and in public. For a time, they worked nearly as well as her crying used to, but soon her parents decided they had to show a united front against them as well.

Nobody sees themselves as a spoiled brat, so Alicia never thought of herself in those terms, but it was the best way to describe her. Sure that she deserved whatever she wanted, yet unable to convince her parents to get it for her anymore, she'd spent her teenage years sulky and resentful - and, once she began to fill out, somewhat slutty, though she quickly found that boys her age didn't have much money, either - until, at last, she was old enough to move out and get a job, sure that, once she had a real cash flow of her own, she'd be able to afford the lifestyle she wanted.

That was, of course, much more difficult than she'd imagined, given the jobs actually available to her. She managed, with a bit of luck, to get a job at a pharmaceutical research company, though only as a lowly secretary, making just enough to pay her rent and her utilities, and keep herself fed, but not much else. Her boss, Dr. Jadin, from what she understood, had quite a lot of pull in the company, however, so she had a plan. All she had to do was get to know her boss, find out her interests, and befriend her, and maybe that would be enough to get the woman to recommend her for a nice, big promotion.

While Dr. Jadin went out to lunch, Alicia would sneak into her office and search through her computer, checking her Internet browsing history to see what sort of sites she visited. It wasn't the perfect strategy, she knew, since it was her work computer, after all, and chances were she went to more personal sites in her free time, but as the weeks went by, Alicia began to notice an interesting pattern. She asked around the office, which didn't help her any.

Finally, one day, as she was bringing Dr. Jadin a cup of coffee in the morning, Alicia just asked, as casually as she could manage, "Did you happen to catch the Little Miss Princess pagaent last night? It was adorable! This one little girl..." She stopped as she watched the older woman stare at her in shock, and then, without warning, beging to cry. Panicking, Alicia hurried to the office door and closed it before hurrying back to her bosses side. "I'm sorry! What's wrong?" Her heart began to beat faster as she wondered if, instead of making things better, she'd just screwed herself.

"No, no, dear," Dr. Jadin sniffled, patting her hand gently. Alicia had to fight to keep from grinning openly at this sign of affection, however small, something she'd never gotten from her boss before. "It's not your fault... You couldn't have known..."

"But I'd like to," Alicia told her softly. "I... I really look up to you, Dr. Jadin. I'd like to know all about you."

The woman raised an eyebrow, looking down at her secretary. "Really?"

Alicia nodded. "I swear, whatever you tell me won't leave this office. And it seems like there's something you really need to get off your chest. You can tell me."

"Well..." Dr. Jadin hesitated for a moment. "Not really, but... A long time ago, I had a little girl. And I'd enter her in pageants, and we'd have the most fun getting ready for them... We never won, though we got third place once, but that was never really the point, you know? It was just spending time together." Alicia nodded understandingly. "And... Well, it was a long time ago. She died, and... Well, sometimes, I just watch those pageants, and I remember what it was like. You know? What it felt like to have my little girl look up at me and grin, all dolled up, and..."

She began to cry again, and this time Alicia dared to hug her, pleased when the woman hugged her back. "I don't really know what that's like," she admitted, "but... My parents divorced when I was a kid, and I went to live with my dad, so I haven't had a real mother for a long time. But... Oh, this is a little embarrassing, but.... I mean, you're just so smart, and powerful, and... Well, I kind of look at you as my mother, Dr. Jadin."

For a moment, she wondered if she'd gone too far, if the woman was going to get offended. She wasn't old, so perhaps the implication that she was old enough to be the mother of the eighteen year old in front of her, true as it may be, would make her angry. Instead, she smiled, giving Alicia another hug. "That's sweet of you, dear," she said. "And you don't have to call me Dr. Jadin, you know... I'd let you call me by my first name, but for the office, that might be a little too personal... How about just ma'am? It's not perfect, but at least it will be a little shorter for you."

"Great," Alicia smiled, pleasantly surprised at just how well this was going. In no time, Dr. Jadin would be looking for a new position for her, something that would really suit her talents. "I guess I should get back to work," she said, squeezing Dr. Jadin's hand as she walked away from her desk. "If you need to talk, though, I'm right outside."

"Thank you," Dr. Jadin told her. As Alicia reached the door, she spoke up again. "Oh, Alicia?" The girl turned around, eager to please. "As your boss, I didn't feel it was my place to say anything, but... Well, as your mother figure..." She smiled softly at that, making Alicia feel ever more certain her plan was working. "I... Well, I'd like it if you would dress a little more... conservatively."

Alicia looked down at herself in surprise, not quite understanding what the woman was saying. It was how she had dressed for years now, at least when she hadn't been confined by the dress code at her high school. She had on a mini-skirt, just long enough to keep her thong hidden, unless she wanted to flash it at some cute co-worker, and a shirt that showed off her rather ample cleavage. "You don't... like the way I dress?" She'd heard that before, of course, but mostly just from people she thought were jealous of her. It really didn't seem like that was the case this time, so she wasn't quite sure what was going on.

"You're a very beautiful girl," Dr. Jadin said, "but... Oh, forget it. It's not my place."

"No!" Alicia protested, not wanting to undo all the work she'd done this soon. Dr. Jadin might close herself off, then, and not trust her again. "Please, I want to know what you think."

"It's just that... I don't think you should be flaunting your body like you do. If you were my daughter, I wouldn't let you out of the house like that." Alicia bristled at the words, almost instinctively, but forced herself to smile and nod. "You certainly don't have to, of course, it's just my opinion."

"No, no, I'm sure you're right," she replied.

"And... Well, I see you drinking soda at your desk all day long, and... You're a smart girl, I'm sure you know it isn't good for you."

"Umm... Yeah, you're right," Alicia nodded again, groaning inwardly. She hadn't anticipated Dr. Jadin taking to this so quickly. It was turning out to be much more trouble than she'd expected. "Well, I don't really like tea, but I guess I could just... drink water..."

"Actually..." Dr. Jadin flipped through some papers on her desk, finally pulling one sheet out. "We're working on new flavors for a line of healthy soda alternatives... If you wanted to test them out for the company, you'd get a little extra in your paycheck."

"Oh! That sounds great!" Alicia grinned. "I can always use a little extra money..." It was never too early to plant that idea in her boss's head. "Thank you so much, Dr. Jadin!"

"Ah-ah..."

Alicia blushed, giggling. "Sorry... Thanks, ma'am."

"That's better," Dr. Jadin said. "Now, if you could just sign here... There's nothing hazardous about the drinks, of course, but you know what legal's like around here..."

"Oh, yeah," Alicia nodded, though she didn't really know anything about it. She walked back over to the desk and signed the paper Dr. Jadin pushed towards her.

"Perfect!" Dr. Jadin declared. "I think you'll really like it. And you'll get plenty of it... So, besides your bonus, you can also save some money from just not having to buy drinks for yourself."

"Yeah, that's..." Alicia started, only to notice that a pen had rolled off Dr. Jadin's desk. "Oh, let me get that for you." She bent over quickly, grabbing it and handing it back to her boss, who looked a little more serious.

"And maybe you could wear some slightly more... substantial underwear," she suggested.

Alicia's face turned red, though she wasn't sure if she was more embarrassed that she had flashed her panties to her boss, or that her boss had been paying attention. Perhaps she really could benefit from a somewhat longer skirt. "Well, okay..." she agreed uncertainly. "It's just..."

But she didn't have to finish. "Kids these days," Dr. Jadin shook her head. "I'm not blaming you, dear, just the culture you grew up in... Here." Alicia was surprised to see that she was being handed a stack of money. "Go buy yourself some new ones during your lunch break," she said. "Actually..." she flipped through her purse some more, coming up with another wad of cash, "get yourself a whole new outfit."

For a moment, Alicia could only stare at the money, shocked. She hadn't expected anything like this. It made her feel like a little girl again, one who could get whatever she wanted... But she knew she couldn't do that. "No, I can't take your money," she protested.

"Yes, you can," Dr. Jadin insisted. "Think of it as an allowance."

Alicia squirmed, feeling a little sorry she'd picked that as her story now. In general terms, it was all right, but it was getting slightly weird now. "No, I can't," she shook her head.

"All right," Dr. Jadin nodded. "I'll just have to get you something myself, then." Alicia opened her mouth to protest, but Dr. Jadin cut her off. "You can't tell me what to do during my lunch hour. If I want to go shopping for you, I'll do it."

"Well... All right," Alicia gave in. "But you don't have to."

"I know that," Dr. Jadin told her. "That's what makes it fun. Now scoot off and get some work done, dear."

Alicia did as she was told, but she couldn't help wondering if her plan was working a little too well.

• Like 3
Guest clinediap

Chapter 2

Alicia smoothed her miniskirt down over her hips, smiling down at herself as she tugged her shirt slightly downward, showing just a hint of her bra before storming out of the copy room.

"Who is in charge of that stupid copier?!" she demanded, putting her hands on her hips.

She watched as a young man, Frank, a year or two older than her, a bit nerdy looking in his glasses, but still cute, started to answer, only to be silenced by the woman - Diane - standing beside his desk, chatting with him. She was around the same age, tall - taller than Alexia, who wasn't exactly short herself - beautiful. She was always dressed very business-like, hair up in a bun, clothes elegant but, in Alicia's opinion, boring, but Alicia could tell that she would be a knock-out if she'd just loosen up a bit.

That was, in fact, one of the reasons she was glad her boss was a woman. Alicia knew Diane had hated her from the moment she'd come in the door and taken the job as Dr. Jadin's secretary. Had Dr. Jadin been a man, Diane may have been able to convince him to let her switch jobs with Alicia, using the feminine wiles she surely had. She was the one other woman in the office that, in Alicia's opinion, was anywhere near as good looking as herself, and she knew that certain people would even prefer her. It almost made Alicia upset that, once she got Dr. Jadin to recommend her for a promotion, Diane would likely get what she wanted, too, but sometimes you just have to make sacrifices.

"He's on his lunch break," Diane told Alicia, staring down at her condescendingly. "He'll fix it when he gets back."

Alicia crossed her arms under her breasts, subtly pushing them up, letting them press up tighter against the neckline of her shirt, practically threatening to pop out at any minute. "Well, I'd like to go on my lunch break, too," she pouted, "but Dr. Jadin won't let me until I get these stupid copies made!"

She could tell Diane had no sympathy for her, and she hadn't expected any, but the man stood up, patting Diane's arm. "I'm sure it will only take a second," he told her.

"You don't have to do this," Diane told him, glaring over at Alicia.

"I know," he said, "but it wouldn't be very nice of me to just leave her stranded here. I'm sure she's hungry, aren't you?"

"I could use a little something," she shrugged. "Now, are you coming, or not?"

Diane sighed. "Fine, go," she rolled her eyes.

Alicia flounced back into the copy room, smiling as she heard the door close behind her. "Now?" he asked.

"What?" She turned around, slipping out of her shirt. "Are you complaining?"

"She's right outside," he reminded her, eyes darting back towards the door.

Alicia grinned at him, sliding her thong down and off her legs. "I can be quiet," she said, dropping them to the floor.

His nervous look evaporated as he reached back, clicking the lock on the door, then grabbed her, lifting her up and onto the copy machine as he fumbled with his belt.

----------------------

When she got back to her desk, there was a large box waiting for her. At first, she assumed it was for Dr. Jadin, but as she looked at the label, she saw it was addressed to her. Curiously, she got out her letter opener, slicing open the tape holding the plain brown cardboard closed. Inside sat several rows of what seemed to be regular, plastic water bottles. She picked one up, surprised to see the liquid inside had a bright blue tint to it. She picked up another, this one nearly glowing yellow, and a third was green.

None of them had any sort of label, and for a moment, she was confused, until she recalled the new job she signed up for that morning. As she stared down at the bottles, she couldn't help but regret it, a little afraid that some of them might be radioactive, as brightly as they were colored.

"Oh, you got them!" Dr. Jadin chirped as she walked by the desk, carrying a pair of shopping bags.

"Yeah, I did," Alicia nodded uncertainly. "Are they... umm... safe?"

Dr. Jadin stopped in the doorway of her office, setting the bags down just inside. "What? Of course they are! You don't think I'd let you try something dangerous, do you?"

"Well, no," Alicia answered quickly, holding up the green bottle. "They're just a little... unsettling..."

"Are they? I'll make sure to tell them that. Our researchers thought that it would appeal to children that way, but I thought maybe they'd gone too far... Not that I'm saying you're a child, dear, but you're much closer than anyone else on the development team."

"I guess a kid might like it..." Alicia stared at the liquid. "Maybe I'll get used to it..."

"That's the spirit!" Dr. Jadin exclaimed. "Have you tried it yet?"

Alicia shook her head. "I just got them a minute ago." Gamely, she unscrewed the top. She sniffed at it, but there was no odor, then, reminding herself she was doing this for Dr. Jadin's sake, took a sip. It was rather sweet, and tasted almost like apple juice. And it was, she had to admit, really quite good. "Wow," she nodded. "Not bad."

Dr. Jadin smiled. "They'll be glad to hear it. Now, come on into my office. I have a surprise for you."

"Yes, ma'am." Alicia got to her feet, following her boss into her office, closing the door behind her. She had to admit, she was a little nervous - she had no idea what kind of clothes Dr. Jadin would have picked out for her. It had been a while since she'd had anybody shopping for an outfit for her, and much longer since anyone had shopped for her underwear.

"Oh, it was so much fun picking out clothes for you," Dr. Jadin gushed, reaching into the bag. "It was hard, too, to settle on just one thing. There are so many cute outfits for people your age! But I think this is just darling, don't you?"

Alicia stared at the thing Dr. Jadin had pulled out, forcing enthusiasm. "Yeah, it's great..." It wasn't terrible, exactly - it was a bright yellow sundress, held up with spaghetti straps, the neckline only a bit higher than that of her shirt, the skirt not quite long, coming to just above her knees, but longer than she normally wore skirts unless it was cold out. It really wouldn't have been that bad, if it wasn't for the huge bow, right in the middle of the chest, that only served to make the whole thing look, at least to Alicia, like something a pre-teen might wear to a school dance. Still, she supposed it wasn't as bad as it could have been, so she smiled as she took it and said, "Thank you."

"Oh, no need to thank me, dear," Dr. Jadin said. "Oh, and this goes over that," she handed Alicia a light, blue jacket, "and these go under it." She grinned as she took out a package of panties. "Aren't they adorable? I just couldn't resist!"

"So cute," she answered automatically as she took them, though as soon as she actually looked at them, she saw that those words didn't even cover it. They were some cute little lacy numbers, or even something nice and plain. She expected some rather boring panties, certainly more substantial than her thong. What she got was something that looked like it belonged on a little girl. Each pair was a different color, a slight hint of lace at the top and leg holes. Each had little hearts polka-dotting their surface. Each had a picture of a different thing decorating the front. And each one had a day of the week embroidered over top of that picture.

"I knew you'd like them!" Dr. Jadin grinned. "We're on the same wavelength, aren't we? Well, how about I slip out for a minute, and I let you get changed?"

"That would be... great..." Alicia smiled weakly. Dr. Jadin left, closing the door behind her, and Alicia stared down at her new outfit with a groan. What had she agreed to? She had to do it now - Dr. Jadin had already bought them, and she didn't think their relationship was strong enough yet to just refuse a gift like this. Sighing, she stripped out of her clothes, putting them into the empty shopping bag.

She knew it should feel odd to be naked in her boss's office, but, to be honest, it wasn't the first time. Dr. Jadin rarely left early, but she'd been sick one day, and she and Frank had snuck in and done some rather naughty things. This time, however, she felt just the opposite.

She sighed as she pulled open the package of panties, sorting through them to find the one for Monday, deciding she might as well do it right if she was going to do it. It was light blue, decorated with a smiling butterfly. They were cotton, and somewhat thick, and most definitely not sexy feeling. The rest of the outfit went on quickly, and before she knew it, she was standing in front of a gushing Dr. Jadin.

"Oh, that's just wonderful on you!" she declared. "See, this is more like what a nice young lady like you should wear, don't you agree?"

Alicia nodded stiffly. "Yeah. You know what would be fun? How about I go shopping with you next time? I mean, we don't have to do it while we're at work, we could do it after, but..."

"That would be great," Dr. Jadin smiled. "Now... Let's see them."

"Let's see... What?" Alicia's eyebrows raised uncertainly. She followed Dr. Jadin's gaze downward, then blushed. "R-Really?"

"I want to make sure they fit all right."

"They do," Alicia assured her. "I promise."

"It's nice of you to say so," Dr. Jadin said, "but you're a sweet girl, and I think you'd tell me that even if they didn't, just to make me happy. And I want to make sure you're really comfortable."

"I am! I'd tell you if I wasn't, I..."

"Alicia!" Alicia looked up sharply at the tone - stern, matronly, and running out of patience. It was the first time she'd truly seen the woman as the mother figure she was pretending she was, and it was a tiny bit frightening, if just from the shock of it.

"Yes, ma'am," she replied weakly, lifting up the skirt of her dress, letting Dr. Jadin coo over how precious the panties looked on her, running her fingers around the leg holes to make sure they weren't too tight. After a minute, she seemed satisfied, and sent her back out of the office with a handful of papers that needed copied.

Alicia hurried to the copy room, praying Frank and Diane had taken a long lunch, that they weren't back yet. Frank didn't seem to be at his desk, so she thought she might be lucky, but a few moments after she slipped into the room, she heard someone coming in after her.

"Back for more already?" he asked, bending over her and whispering in her ear.

"I'm just making copies this time," she told him. "I'm working."

"Oh, don't be like that," he said, turning her around and kissing her. "Copies can take an awful long time to make... You know that."

"Frank, stop it." She pulled away from him, saw him looking down at her, eyebrows raising.

"What are you...?"

"Don't ask," she sighed. "Just... Please, let me just do this..."

"Okay," he said gamely. "You just keep working..." She felt his hand moving down her leg, and then back up, under her skirt.

"Stop!" she demanded, stepping away, not wanting him to so much as feel the silly underthings she had on now. She almost felt as if their very presence was sapping her maturity, her sensuality.

Frank looked hurt for a moment, then snapped, "Fine," and left.

She couldn't even look at him when she left the room, keeping her face down, cheeks burning red as she hurried back to her desk and sat down. She took a drink from the bottle nervously, only to find that it made her feel a bit calmer. She took another drink as she logged back onto her computer and began to work, feeling better with each sip. It couldn't make her forget that she was dressed like some over-developed twelve year old, but she couldn't deny that it did help, just a little.

• Like 3

Yes indeed whatever Alicia was Drinking courtesy of Dr. Jadin makes me Curious. Frank sounds like he's audacious to me. Please keep Going!

Rockies Fan. Go Rockies in 2011!:D

Guest clinediap

Chapter 3

Alicia woke up a minute before her alarm, as she always did, rolled over and turned it off with a yawn. She slid out of her bed, stretching, making her way towards her bathroom for her morning shower. She stripped out of the T-shirt and panties she slept in, tossing them onto the back of her toilet, and stepped into the tub. The water was always cold for the first minute or so, no matter how far she turned the knob for hot water. It was still annoying, of course, but she had gotten used to it enough that it didn't make her shout out loud when she felt it. In fact, in a way, it was sort of nice, in that it woke her up much quicker than a cup of coffee would.

She stared down at her body as the water, slowly warming, ran down it. It was something she did quite often - admire herself - perhaps too often. Very few people could say they were entirely happy with their bodies, and while she wasn't one of them, she was closer than most. Sure, there were a few little things she disliked about herself, some things she wouldn't mind changing when - not if - she had the money to afford some more plastic surgery. As she washed herself, she could see, just barely, the scars from her first, the one she'd saved her birthday money and allowance up for years and years to pay for, in her armpits. She always worried someone would notice them somehow, though she knew that she only saw them herself because she knew they were there.

After a few minutes, she turned the water off, grabbed her towel, stepped out of the bathtub carefully. She dried her hair off slightly before wrapping the towel around her body and getting out her flat iron. At the moment, still wet, it looked fine, but she knew that if she left it alone, it would turn into a curly yellow mass that would make Shirley Temple in her heyday jealous. The day she'd realized straightening it made her look her own age, rather than several years younger, had been a real turning point for her, and now she wouldn't dream of leaving her apartment any other way.

Once she'd finished that, she went back to her room, shuffling to her dresser to dig through her underwear drawer, finding a black and purple lace bra that, as with all her clothes, fit her perfectly. She had always been somewhat obsessive when it came to buying clothes, and she never committed to anything until she was sure it was perfect. It was, she supposed, part of the reason she had disliked the outfit Dr. Jadin had gotten for her the day before. She wondered if she hadn't over-reacted to it, if it wasn't as bad as she'd thought, and it was just the fact that it didn't hug her curves in the exact right way that bothered her.

And then she saw the panties, still in their package, tossed off to the other side of her underwear drawer, and realized that it was likely both. Not that the panties hadn't fit her - they had, though they might have been just a touch too tight - but her first impression that they were more suited to be matched with a training bra than her Victoria Secret was definitely correct. She rolled her eyes as she looked at them, spotting Tuesday's pair - pink, with a pair of smiling cherries on the front. The irony of the decoration was almost enough to make her consider actually wearing them, but it wasn't nearly enough, as she grabbed the G-string that matched her bra.

It didn't really matter what she had on underneath, she was sure - at least not to Dr. Jadin - nearly as much as what she chose to put over top of them. That was where she felt somewhat stumped. All she had to go on for figuring out what Dr. Jadin would like was the outfit she'd chosen yesterday. She doubted Dr. Jadin would want her to wear the exact same thing two days in a row, even if she'd wanted to, so she'd have to find something like it in her wardrobe.

She, of course, had nothing of the kind. Just going off of that one outfit, though, she assumed that Dr. Jadin preferred dresses, so that narrowed her choices down a bit. She certainly didn't have anything as bright and cheerful as the sundress, or anything that covered quite as much as it did. She was sure most of her party dresses were right out - even she wouldn't have even considered wearing them to work, as much skin as they left exposed - but after a bit of searching she found a black cocktail dress that didn't seem too bad. It came down to mid-thigh, not quite as conservative as the sundress was, and the neckline would leave just a touch of her bra showing, but not enough that it would seem too inappropriate.

Seeing as that seemed to be her best option, she slipped herself into it, making a mental note to go shopping after work that day. Dr. Jadin hadn't seemed to mind buying an outfit for her, but she knew she would have to make at least a token effort to change her wardrobe other than that, or the woman would realize she wasn't as committed to this as she claimed to be. She made herself a quick breakfast, then headed out, slipping a couple bottles of the drink into her purse from the box on her kitchen table. She'd tried putting one in the fridge the night before, only to find that the cold gave it an odd aftertaste.

At first, she felt a little awkward walking into the building in her dress, feeling far too dressed up to be going to work, but as soon as she saw the security guards eyeing her curves through the tight, thin material, she embraced it. Unfortunately, since they liked it, she doubted Dr. Jadin would. It was too late to go back and find something else, though, so, once she had strutted through the office, giving all the men - Frank especially - a good look at her, she slunk to her desk and sat down nervously, waiting for her boss to arrive, though it felt more like waiting for her mother, knowing she was about to be scolded for going out in public dressed like that.

Sure enough, as soon as Dr. Jadin walked in, she could see the disappointment in her eyes. The woman went straight into her office, making Alicia a little worried that, despite her best efforts, she'd ruined everything already. A few minutes later, however, before she could come up with the right sort of apology, Dr. Jadin called her in.

"I can't help but wonder," Dr. Jadin said coolly, sitting at her desk, "if you know the meaning of the word 'conservative'."

Alicia's cheeks turned a pale pink, anger starting to well up inside of her. If there was one thing she didn't like, it was being called stupid, and that was what this felt like, quite a difference from the doctor declaring her a bright young lady the day before. "I-I..." she started.

Dr. Jadin hadn't finished, though, and she stood, walking over to the girl. "I also wonder if you know how to find clothes that actually fit you. Your regular clothes are always too small, and now this... This is far too tight... I know your parents divorced, and maybe your mother never taught you to shop for clothes properly, but this..." And then, to Alicia's shock and embarrassment, the woman reached down, pushing the hem of her skirt up, revealing the G-string below. She shook her head unhappily at the sight. "You know, I tried to help you, but if you aren't willing to work with me..."

"No, I am!" Alicia answered quickly, forcing herself to ignore that her boss had just, without so much as asking for permission, checked her panties, deciding to let that indignity go for the sake of keeping her whole project from crumbling around her. "I tried, I really did! I wanted to wear something that you would like... I-I thought I did...." Crying on command was one of the more useful tricks she'd picked up over the years, and one that she felt would serve her well here, so she let out a sniffle, letting a few tears tumble down her cheeks. "I swear, I thought you would like this..."

Dr. Jadin's gaze softened, and she gave Alicia a hug. "Oh, sweetie... You need my help even more than I thought, don't you?" Alicia nodded, a few more tears streaming from her eyes. "But why didn't you at least wear the nice underwear I got for you?"

Alicia froze, but only for a moment. "I forgot all about them," she said, stepping away from Dr. Jadin, wiping her eyes. "I was so tired after work yesterday, I just dropped them in my living room, and then forgot they were there."

"Hmm..." Dr. Jadin didn't seem quite convinced, but after a moment, she waved it off. "Oh, what am I saying? I'm just your boss... I have no authority over the underwear you choose."

"No, you do!" Alicia protested. "Well, I mean, not technically, but I want you to! You're right, I don't know anything about dressing like a mature adult. I want you to help me!" In her mind, she added, 'If that's what it takes.'

Alicia squirmed nervously under Dr. Jadin's gaze, hoping she hadn't made a fatal blunder so early in the game. Finally, the woman nodded. "All right, I forgive you," she said. "Every little girl makes mistakes... And they all want to look more grown-up than they really are. I understand that. What you need to learn is how to suppress that."

Alicia nodded attentively, even though the theory sounded rather stupid to her, and she rankled at being called a little girl. "Okay. I'll try..."

"You've been trying," Dr. Jadin told her. "And we've seen how that goes. That's why you need help."

"I do," Alicia nodded again.

"Lucky for you," Dr. Jadin said, walking back behind her desk, "I just couldn't stop myself at one outfit yesterday." The first thing she took out was another pack of panties. Alicia forced a smile at the sight of them to keep herself from groaning. Dr. Rabin took a letter opener from her desk and slit the package open, carefully extracting a pair and laying them out before tucking the rest of the package away somewhere. Alicia could see that these were different from the ones at her apartment - they were still rather childish, but lacked the polka-dots of the others, and had different pictures, but they were still labeled for each day. Tuesday, she saw, was represented by a horse in this package.

As she stared at them, Dr. Jadin had been getting out the rest of her outfit. It consisted of a purple and white striped jumper - one not that much longer than her current dress, she noted, though she didn't dare to mention it - a white button-up shirt for underneath with puffed sleeves, and a pair of lavender tights. She'd hoped when she first saw them that they were pantyhose, but even before she picked them up, felt the thickness of them, she knew they weren't. And then, to top - or rather, bottom - it off, once she had all that on and Dr. Jadin returned to inspect her, she was presented with a pair of saddle shoes.

"I think you'll be much more comfortable without those heels," Dr. Jadin told her. "And I thought these were adorable."

"Yeah," Alicia agreed with as much enthusiasm as she could muster. "Adorable." Slipping out of her ever-present high heels made her feel like she was shrinking, and her new shoes, which were completely flat, didn't help at all.

When Dr. Jadin declared that she looked perfect, Alicia managed to avoid saying what she thought, which was that she looked more like she was on her way to school than to work, and, instead, said, "I don't see anyone else in the office dressing like this..."

"You're learning," Dr. Jadin told her soothingly. "You can't jump straight into it. We're going with the basics first."

"Oh, right," Alicia nodded.

"Don't pout," Dr. Jadin chuckled. "They have years of a head start on you. You'll get there."

But she certainly didn't feel like it. She stayed at her desk as much as she could that morning, because she knew that when she went out among the rest of the workers, she wouldn't be turning heads the way she had just an hour or two before. As it turned out, however, she was wrong - she did turn one, as she made her way to the bathroom.

"Are you looking for your mommy?" came the question, making her heart thump loudly in humiliation and disbelief, at least until she glanced up to see the asker. There was Diane, their height disparity all the more obvious now that Alicia had lost her heels, smirking down at her. "Oh, I'm sorry," Diane said. "I didn't recognize you without your breasts hanging out."

Alicia knew she couldn't look that young, that Diane had to have known it was her the whole time, and was just being a bitch, but that didn't make her feel any less like crying as she slipped into the bathroom. Just as soon as she was able to dress like someone in her general age bracket again, she resolved to give Frank the time of his life to get back at that hag. But as she stared down at the horse on the front of her panties, just barely visible through her purple tights, she couldn't help but wonder how long that was going to take.

• Like 2

I think Alicia is definitely getting more than she bargained for with Dr. Jadin. I wonder if Alicia is having any regrets about her plan. I would like to know what Frank would say if He saw Alicia Dressed as she is. Please Keep going,

Guest clinediap

Chapter 4

Alicia knocked lightly on Dr. Jadin's door for a moment before peeking her head inside.

"Come on in, dear," Dr. Jadin told her with a smile. "Are you heading out to lunch?"

Alicia walked in, clutching her purse and nodding. "You planning on working through it?" She shook her head when her boss gave her the affirmative, though it was more for herself. If Dr. Jadin was leaving, she would take the chance of changing back into her other dress and having a quickie with Frank... But with the risk of Dr. Jadin popping out of her office at any moment and seeing her out of the outfit she'd chosen for her, she didn't dare. She had to admit that this was really starting to seem like more trouble than it was worth.

"Do you want me to get you something?" she asked.

"Oh, that's sweet of you," Dr. Jadin cooed. "No, I'll order something."

"All right," Alicia nodded. "I might be a couple minutes late... I'm going to go shopping for some new clothes..."

Dr. Jadin brightened up, standing. "That's great! I'm sure you feel much more comfortable like that, don't you?"

"Y-Yeah..." Alicia tried her best to sound sincere, but couldn't keep herself from squirming.

"I knew you would," Dr. Jadin nodded, getting her own purse. "Now, let me get you some money..."

"No, you don't have to do that!" Alicia said, surprised. Sure, the woman had bought her clothes - even more than it had seemed the day before - and technically she was doing this for the money, but still, taking it directly from her felt a little too much like stealing.

"Don't be like that," Dr. Jadin said sternly. "I know you don't make a lot at your job, sweetie, and I can't expect you to rebuild your wardrobe overnight on that. And, after all, you're doing it for me, so I should help..."

"No," she shook her head, starting to feel guilty at just how readily and fully Dr. Jadin seemed to have taken to her new role. "I can't..."

"Alicia! I am trying to give you a gift! Are you going to stand here and be ungrateful?"

Alicia shook her head, stepping back slightly. "N-No, I'm grateful, I just can't..."

Dr. Jadin snatched Alicia's purse out of her hands before the girl could stop her, then shoved a wad of cash at her in its place. "You can have this back," she said, "when you get back here with your new clothes. There's enough there for you to grab a bite to eat, too."

"A-All right..." Alicia nodded finally, not sure what else to do.

"Good," Dr. Jadin said. "And Alicia?" Alicia turned back from the doorway. "Please don't argue with me. I've been patient with you these past couple days, because I know you're trying your best, but I simply can't abide a child talking back to her mother. Do you understand?"

"I understand," Alicia replied, swallowing nervously.

Dr. Jadin's mood lightened considerably. "Take all the time you need, dear. Don't rush on my account. I don't think I'll have a lot for you to do this afternoon."

"Okay," Alicia said. "And thank you..."

Dr. Jadin didn't reply, simply waved her off, like she was telling a child to go play, like there was nothing unusual about any of this. But to Alicia, standing there, still clasping the money, it was more than strange. She expected some light mentorship, Dr. Jadin taking her under her wing, looking out for her... She'd never expected the woman to take that whole "I see you as a mother figure" speech so literally. Now she was deciding what Alicia wore, right down to her underwear, and buying her things, and, unless she'd misread what just happened, threatening her with some kind of discipline if she talked back. Alicia had never imagined things going that way, and she couldn't say that she really liked it... At least, the part that didn't include having some new clothes, paid for with money that wasn't hers.

But that other stuff... It wasn't so bad, not really. The only thing that worried Alicia was that Dr. Jadin would get too attached to her, and wouldn't want to let her go, but surely if she really did want the best for her, she'd want her to have a better position. After all, she'd just said she knew what crappy pay she got, and didn't seem to approve. At the very least, she might get a healthy raise out of this, and that was worth dressing like a kid for a few days.

Grabbing one of her drinks from her desk, she headed out of the building, blushing as she saw the security guards did a double take as she walked by, as if trying to confirm that she really was the same woman they'd seen earlier. Alicia couldn't blame them - she had a hard time believing it herself.

It was a nice day out, and she knew her destination wasn't too far off, so, since she didn't have a deadline for getting back, she decided to walk. After getting a sandwich, she headed to her favorite clothes store, feeling rather excited about the prospect of spending her lunch hour, and then some, there, and not having to worry about whether or not there was enough in her bank account to cover it. It was a lot like the feeling she'd gotten all those years ago, shopping with her parents to alleviate their guilt at putting her in the middle of their divorce, back before she really had to think about money.

She also started to get looks as soon as she walked in the door like the ones she was sure she would have gotten, had she been allowed to go shopping on her own back then. It didn't help that she had to make herself go to the young adult section, to browse through the sorts of things she would have worn back when she was just starting high school. She figured that ought to be going back far enough for Dr. Jadin. She picked out a few outfits that didn't seem too terrible, then added the total up on the calculator on her cell phone.

She smiled as she saw the number, comparing it to the amount in her pocket. The clothes she had should be enough to keep her going for a little while, she thought, and she could always do some mixing and matching. And go shopping again on her own dime, eventually, if she had to. So, as a reward to herself, she headed to the section of the store she usually shopped in, picking herself out some things she could wear on the weekend, at least until she got her promotion and moved away from Dr. Jadin's desk.

It felt rather odd pulling the wad of bills from her pocket at the checkout counter, and she was sure the clerk was looking at her strangely, as if she were wondering if she was some kid who had stolen money from her mother's purse, but she tried her best to ignore it. By the time she was back out on the sidewalk, she was feeling rather chipper again, walking back to work, swinging her nice, full shopping bags back and forth as she went.

She set them down next to her desk and knocked on Dr. Jadin's door to let her know she was back, not expecting anything more than a, "Did you have a good lunch?" before she was herded back out. Instead, Dr. Jadin looked up at her and raised an eyebrow. "Well, where are they?"

"Oh, here," Alicia said, feeling a little embarrassed as she scurried to her boss's desk, dropping off the change. "I wasn't trying to keep it, I just..."

"No, I don't care about that," Dr. Jadin told her impatiently. "Where are your new clothes?"

"They're out by my desk," Alicia answered. "I..."

"Well, bring them in."

Alicia opened her mouth to protest, but the doctor was staring at her expectantly, as if she were being extraordinarily difficult about something quite normal. And, to be fair, she had paid for them. "Yes, ma'am," she nodded, making her way back out.

Quickly, she dug through the bags, wishing she could remember which one the outfit she'd gotten for herself was in. She didn't dare take too long, in case Dr. Jadin got suspicious, so, after a few moments, she decided she'd just hope the woman got bored before making her way through all of the clothes. "Here they are!" she declared, plopping the bags down on Dr. Jadin's desk.

Dr. Jadin pulled the first piece of clothing out, looked at it for a moment, then shook her head. "No," she said, setting it on her desk before moving on. "I don't think so," she told that one. And so it went, as Alicia stood there, fidgeting, each denial making her feel worse and worse, that she had screwed up something so basic, something she'd always considered herself good at. She was pretty sure she couldn't have felt worse if she'd actually messed up on an actual work assignment. By the time Dr. Jadin found the "grown-up" clothes, giving Alicia a haughty, "Really?", she almost wished the woman would get angry, yell at her, but she just seemed disappointed. Somehow, that was worse.

Finally, both bags empty, Dr. Jadin only shrugged. "I should have known better," she said, starting to put the clothes stacked neatly on her desk back into the bags. "Clearly, you don't understand what I'm trying to teach you yet."

The words were gentle, yet they stung like a slap to the face. "I-I tried..." Alicia sniffled, a little shocked at herself for feeling so upset.

"It's not your fault," Dr. Jadin told her soothingly. "You're a smart girl, but it's only been a couple of days. You just don't get it yet. Nobody would. Don't worry, I'll take care of it for you. Now, I want you to run back to the store and return these."

"What?" Alicia looked up, surprised.

"Well, you can't wear these. What good would it do to keep them?"

"I-I guess," Alicia conceded, "But..."

"Are you arguing with me?" Alicia shook her head quickly, remembering the conversation they'd had earlier, not wanting to find out what the woman had meant by that. "That's what I thought. Now get going."

"Yes, ma'am," Alicia sighed, picking the bags back up and retreating from the office like a thoroughly scolded child. To her shock, as she stood in the elevator, waiting for it to take her to the ground floor, she felt tears sliding down her face, real ones this time. She couldn't believe she was crying over this, but at the same time, she couldn't stop herself as she practically ran past the security desk, out to the sidewalk.

By the time she got back to the store, her reflection in their display window showed her as an upset little girl, make-up smudged and running. She sniffed, rubbing her face, but that just made it worse. She made her way to the return counter as quickly as she could, trying to keep her face down as the employee asked her why she was bringing all of this back, turning bright red as she saw the girl who had rung her out earlier walk by, praying she didn't see her. She knew she must look like she'd been caught, having stolen her mother's money, and was now being forced to bring it all back. And in a way, that was almost the truth. After all, it wasn't her money.

Much as she wanted to, she didn't dare to keep the one outfit she really liked, afraid Dr. Jadin had looked at the receipt and knew exactly how much she should be getting back. As soon as she had the money back in hand, she hurried to the store's bathroom to wash her face, having to get all of her make-up off to keep it from looking so obvious that she'd just been crying. She reached for her purse on the counter beside the sink, where she normally set it, to reapply at least some of her make-up, but, of course, it wasn't there.

She hoped that Dr. Jadin wouldn't notice, that her luck would change. When she went back in to give her money back, however, and have her purse returned, Dr. Jadin was ecstatic. "Oh, you look wonderful! You're so beautiful naturally, sweetie, I don't know why you use so much make-up... And look at those freckles! Why would you cover those up?"

Alicia clenched her fists, gritting her teeth. It was all she could do not to just tell Dr. Jadin that this was one step too far, that she'd had enough. Somehow, she managed to find the strength to smile and mutter, "Why don't I try to go without it tomorrow?"

"Perfect!" Dr. Jadin gushed. "See? You are getting some of this! I told you, it just takes time!"

• Like 2
Guest clinediap

Chapter 5

Alicia was more than happy to finally head home for the day, before Dr. Jadin found some new twist to throw at her to finally push her too far. Though she was sure she'd hear about it the next day, she slipped out as soon as the clock hit five, without popping her head in to say goodbye, although, after a moment of deliberation, she had left a quick note saying she was feeling a little sick.

The night before, she hadn't even bothered to change out of her dress, had just eaten her supper in it and then changed into her night things to watch TV. Tonight, however, she couldn't wait to get home so she could put on something sexy and slinky, even if it was only for herself, and only for a couple hours, just to remind herself that she could be those things. She reminded herself that the week was almost half done, and then it would be the weekend, and she could dress any way she wanted, which was certain to be the complete opposite of whatever juvenile frippery Dr. Jadin chose for her the next few days.

She let out a sigh of relief as she stepped into her apartment, her sanctuary from the insanity she'd gotten herself involved in, kicking her shoes off and scurrying back to her room, wishing she was coordinated enough to slip out of her tights as she walked. "Finally," she breathed, turning the corner into her bedroom...

Only to let out a shocked gasp, heart stopping for a moment as she saw a figure standing there. She felt a squirt of pee make its way into her panties from fear, soaking into and through the material, dampening the crotch of her tights ever so slightly. As soon as she recognized the person, she felt not only silly for having done so, but downright horrified.

"What... the hell... are you doing?!" she demanded. "For that matter, how the hell do you know where I live?!"

"Hello," Diane smiled down at her patronizingly. "It's nice to see you, too."

"Why are you in my apartment?!" Alicia demanded, starting to get over her initial fear, turning it into anger.

"Because Dr. Jadin told me to come here," she said, delighting as she saw Alicia's face go white. "She's a very busy woman, and she didn't have time to get your new wardrobe by herself, so she asked me to do it. And since I know you don't know anything about these sorts of clothes, I offered to help you pick out a nice, new outfit for tomorrow. It's laying there on your bed..."

"I think I'll be fine," Alicia told her icily. "Now get out."

"That's no way to talk to me," Diane shook her head, pretending to be hurt. "After I went to all that work picking out nice new clothes for you... See, aren't they nice?"

With that, she threw open Alicia's closet door, revealing a sea of pastels. Alicia's eyes went wide. "Where are my old clothes?!"

"Oh, I know you'd be too tempted by them," Diane said with a smile. "So I took care of them... You know, just for the time being."

Alicia nearly stopped breathing for a moment. "How dare... You... You... That's theft! I'm calling the police on you, you..."

"I'm sure that will go well," Diane shrugged calmly. "A little girl like you, calling the cops on her babysitter."

"I am not a little girl!" Alicia growled.

Diane cocked an eyebrow. "Oh? Prove it."

"I don't have to prove it!" Alicia sputtered. "You know!"

"I do," Diane agreed, "but will the police? Will you show them your ID?"

Alicia rolled her eyes. "Yes, I will, it's right..." She dug through her purse, a sinking feeling entering her stomach as she realized her driver's license wasn't there. Instead, there was one of Dr. Jadin's business cards. "Wait, but..."

"You asked me earlier how I knew where you lived. Funny thing... It's printed right on your driver's license, so Dr. Jadin let me borrow it for a minute, along with your keys. But she wasn't paying very close attention when I put it back."

"You give it back right now!" Alicia demanded. "I need that!"

"If you were an adult, I'd agree," Diane said. "But you're not. You're just a kid who was too big for her britches. I don't know what weird thing you and Dr. Jadin are doing, but I have to say, I like it."

"Screw you," Alicia snarled.

"So," Diane continued over her, "I'm keeping your driver's license."

"How the hell am I supposed to get to work?" Alicia asked.

"I'm glad you asked that," Diane grinned. "I'm going to take you. Isn't that nice of me? It's a little out of my way, but for you, I'll do it. I'll pick you up every morning, drop you off every evening. Which means you won't need this anymore either." Before Alicia could stop her, she'd snatched away Alicia's purse. "This is more your speed now," she said, handing Alicia a small pink, plastic purse with a picture of a ladybug on it.

"That's it," Alicia shook her head. "I'm calling the cops!"

"Oh, please do," Diane nodded. "I'd like to see you do it. After all, I know you don't have a landline here. And I'm willing to bet your cell phone's in here." She patted the purse she'd just taken, watching Alicia's face fall as she did so. "Maybe you should go visit one of your neighbors. I'm sure you know them all, right? I'm sure they know you well enough to recognize you as a big girl, even dressed like that."

"They do," Alicia bluffed. Truth be told, she rarely ever saw anyone else in the building, and certainly wasn't close with any of them. But there was no way for Diane to know that... Was there?

"That's funny," Diane said. "Since when I was taking your clothes out, the nice lady next door asked me if I was moving out already. We had a very nice conversation... Talked a lot about my little girl." Alicia stared up at her, face ashen, the realization of just what she had gotten herself into dawning over her. She wanted very much to tackle the woman, wrestle her purse, her life, away from her, but she doubted she had the strength for it, and that would only make things worse. "Now... Speaking of your clothes... I saw your darling little panties when I was laying them out for you, but I just have to know... What's on today's?"

Defeated, head hanging low, Alicia half-heartedly mumbled, "A horse."

"Why don't you let me see them?"

Alicia stared up at the woman, begging her wordlessly not to make her do it, but she could tell Diane wasn't backing down. With a sigh, she lifted her skirt.

Diane giggled as she stared down at her. "Oh my, did you..." Alicia's face turned beet red, telling Diane all she needed to know. She'd almost forgotten about her little fear-induced accident. "You did! Wow, you really did need this, didn't you? What a disgusting little girl you are. I'm going to have to tell Dr. Jadin about this, you know."

Alicia bottom lip quivered. "Please don't," she begged, not wanting anyone to know about her humiliating accident, much less the person who already wanted - and was getting - her to dress like a twelve year old. She was sure there was no way this could get any worse. And then the doorbell rang.

"Oh, there we go!" Diane chirped cheerfully, taking Alicia's hand and pulling her to the door. Diane yanked the door open, revealing Frank on the other side. "Hey, you," she said seductively, leaning in to a kiss, big, possessive, and clearly meant to send a message to the girl standing behind her, shocked. "I knew all boys love it when their girlfriends call them over while they're babysitting."

"I love it when you call me anytime," Frank said, giving her a kiss of his own. Alicia could only stand there, frozen in shock, watching as his hand moved down her back, then down her leg. She could remember the feeling of his fingertips running down her bare legs, but now, all she felt there was the thick, tight, and slightly damp embrace of her tights. She always felt just a little jealous when she saw him kissing Diane, but this was a whole other thing. She squirmed in her wet panties, watching as the heinous bitch who was ruining her life got the attention she deserved, she needed to make her feel better after her day.

"Well, the kid's mom came home early, so we can head out."

Frank nodded, said a dismissive, "See ya, kid," without the slightest hint of recognition in his voice and headed back down the hall. Alicia watched him go, wide-eyed, not sure if it was worse realizing that he hadn't even recognized her, that he'd just thought she was some child, unworthy of a second glance, rather than him just putting on a show for Diane.

"Like I said," Diane said, "your outfit for tomorrow is on the bed. If you're not wearing it when I come to pick you up, there'll be trouble."

Alicia nodded numbly, watching as Diane closed her door, then burst into helpless tears at the mess her life had so quickly become.

• Like 2
Guest clinediap

Chapter 6

Alicia had been so worn out by the events of the day before, she'd gone straight to bed after scrounging through her fridge for some leftover Chinese from the weekend, groaning as she moved her clothes for the next day to the floor. There was another pair of tights to go with it, to her dismay, and, of course, her Wednesday polka-dotted panties, these ones with a turtle sporting a bow on its head, but the main piece was another sundress. This one was mostly white, though it was dotted in blue, the hem lined with blue lace, with a bibbed front also lined in blue lace, and blue buttons in that same area. Instead of the V neck of her yellow sundress, the neckline of this one was straight, and high, and the shoulder straps were much thicker. Alicia was sure Dr. Jadin would love it, but it just made her feel more depressed as she curled up and went to sleep.

She woke up with a start, thrashing wildly as she heard a loud noise beeping at her. It took a few moments for her to recognize it as her alarm, which she promptly turned off, feeling like an idiot. She stalked to the bathroom, the initial blast of cold water only serving to remind her of her new reality. While she still had her car, Diane had her keys - now she really wished she'd listened to her father's advice and made a spare set of keys, but that had always seemed like such a paranoid thing to do - and her driver's license, so she couldn't so much as get inside of it. Diane had her apartment key, as well, meaning that, unless she wanted to leave her door unlocked, she was stuck in her home. Even if she thought there was anything in her closet she'd dare to let her friends see her in, she couldn't even call them for a ride, since Diane had taken her cell phone, too.

She was completely at Diane's mercy. She felt like a child, no privileges, not able to do anything without her "parent" taking her. It gave her a little comfort to think that someone in public could mistake Diane for her mother, since she was sure she looked old enough, but that only made her feel worse as she realized the inverse of that would be that she looked that young. And as she stepped out of her shower, looking at herself in the mirror, she had a feeling she might. She was sure the freckles dotting her face were standing out even more now, and, despite what she'd told Dr. Jadin, she frantically opened her medicine cabinet, reaching for her make-up.

But it was gone. She began to push everything else aside, searching frantically, and ever more uselessly, as, technically, she knew there was no way all of it could be hiding behind her one bottle of aspirin and one tube of toothpaste, but she couldn't stop herself. "That bitch," she growled to herself, pounding her fist angrily down on the sink. "I'm gonna kill her!" Frustrated, she stomped her bare foot, barely suppressing a scream of rage, not wanting to draw attention to herself from the other people in the building, at least some of whom apparently now thought she was Diane's daughter. She felt relieved when she opened up the drawer beneath her sink and found her flat iron still there, taking some comfort from still having that, at least.

She found that she also still had her bras, apparently the last vestige of her adult clothing, as the other side of the drawer was occupied solely by her first set of day of the week panties. Still upset, she got out a bra, not even bothering to look at it - it wasn't like it mattered, nobody but her was going to be seeing it that day anyway, not dressed the way she was - and put it on. She wriggled slightly, annoyed as she had to adjust it, tightening it slightly, to make it fit right, then, with a sigh, moved on to the rest of her outfit. She glanced in her closet, just for a moment, not having the heart to look at the clothes there too carefully, just seeing if, by some strang chance, any of her own shoes had survived Diane's purge. They hadn't, leaving her, once again, stuck with the flat saddle shoes as her only option.

The whole thing made her feel like crying again, but she didn't dare let herself get started again, so she made her way to the kitchen, hoping that bread she'd gotten the week before was still good so she could make herself some toast. She gave a small squeak as she went into the room, once more finding Diane there already, waiting for her. "You have to stop doing that!" she panted, shaking slightly.

Diane chuckled as she stood up from her chair at the table, seeming to tower over Alicia. Alicia was sure it was just her imagination, her mind commenting on how thoroughly the woman had taken over her life, but she really felt like the woman was even taller than normal, or than she had been the day before when Alicia had encountered her in these shoes.

"Why?" she asked, smiling. "Did you wet yourself again already?"

Alicia rolled her eyes. "No, but this is my home, and..."

"I don't believe you," Diane cut her off. "Come on, prove it."

Alicia shook her head. "Diane, I am not..."

Diane's voice changed, became more stern, suddenly changing from a co-worker enjoying the girl's humiliation to a mother who would tolerate no arguments. "Now." Alicia gritted her teeth and lifted her skirt while Diane examined her, not satisfied until she had cupped a hand over Alicia's crotch as the younger woman gasped at the intrusion. "Surprising," was all Diane said.

Alicia's hands were shaking as she lowered her skirt, her jaw aching to be allowed to tell Diane that it was not surprising, that she was an eighteen year old woman, and, before she'd had the daylights scared out of her the day before, she hadn't wet herself in more than a decade. Instead, she forced herself to stay quiet as she set about making herself some toast.

"You can eat that on the drive in," Diane informed her once she'd spread a thin layer of peanut butter over the bread. "Now get your purse and let's go."

"You took my purse, remember?" Alicia pouted.

"And I got you a new one. Remember? What, did you think I was just joking? I expect you to use everything I got for you, little girl."

Alicia groaned, remembering the child's purse from the night before. She had just thought it was a joke. "I don't have anything to put in it," she pointed out.

"Well, take something to drink," Diane suggested.

Surprisingly, Alicia thought, that wasn't too bad of an idea. She stalked back to her room and grabbed the purse up, loading it with a couple bottles of her drink before snatching her toast back up and following Diane out the door, down to the street, where Diane was parked. Alicia was a bit shocked when she saw Diane open the car door, impressed that the beautiful Lexus was hers. She knew she could never have afforded a car like that on her salary, though she supposed Diane had been there a little longer than her.

"Don't get peanut butter all over my car," Diane instructed her. "And don't you dare have an accident in here."

Alicia kind of wanted to do at least the former, just to piss the woman off, but didn't think goading her into making her life even more miserable was a good idea. She ate her breakfast carefully on the drive to work, washing it down with a few swallows of her drink. It was a different flavor than the kinds she'd had before, she realized. It wasn't really worse than the first flavor - in fact, it was only very slightly different - it had just been a shock to discover at first.

As if wearing those clothes weren't enough, Alicia felt quite silly walking into work at Diane's side, as if this were Take Your Daughter to Work Day or something. If the security guards even noticed her that day, they gave no indication of it.

Alicia adjusted her silly purse on her shoulder as she stepped into the elevator, and Diane hit a button, mentally preparing herself for the walk through the office, but when the doors opened again, it wasn't on the office. It was on a floor Alicia hadn't been to before. The walls were painted a pleasant light green, and as Diane led her out into the hall, Alicia could see glass doors, looking in on a group of young children playing.

"What the...?" Alicia began, the realization of what this place was dawning on her. The company daycare. She'd never been up here, since she didn't have any kids, but there was no mistaking it.

"This is where Dr. Jadin told me to take you," Diane told her calmly. "She said this is where you belong now." She laughed at the look of panic on Alicia's face. "No, I'm just kidding... But this is where I've always thought you belonged. When you first started working here, I was sure you couldn't be anything but a babysitter... And now, well... Clearly, I was wrong. You're just a child yourself, aren't you? What do you say? Do you want to go play with the other kids?"

Alicia glared at her, then turned around, stomping back towards the elevator. Diane caught her before she made it in, grabbing her hand and holding it tightly on the ride back down to the correct floor. Alicia tried to pull free, but Diane wouldn't let her, tugging her along beside her as she made her way lazily through the maze of desks, greeting everyone, as they went to Dr. Jadin's office. "Now, wait here," Diane instructed her. "I need to talk to her first."

Alicia began to protest, but before she could get a word out, Diane had slipped into the office. Immediately, Alicia began to feel uncomfortable, strangely bashful, sure that the two women were talking about her. Nervously, she hurried behind her desk, putting her purse into one of the drawers after taking out one of the bottles, which she began to sip from, watching the door anxiously. Finally, Diane left, gesturing for Alicia to go in.

"You have to talk to her," she said as soon as she got inside. "You can't let her treat me this way! I am..."

"Calm down," Dr. Jadin told her soothingly. "Calm down, sweetie. I know you're just upset about having an accident, but there's no need to take it out on Diane. She's only looking out for you."

"No, but..." Alicia frantically tried to explain the whole situation, but Dr. Jadin was having none of it.

"Alicia, hush. I know it's embarrassing, but sometimes that sort of thing happens. It isn't Diane's fault."

"Yes it is!" Alicia protested. It very much was! If she hadn't broken into Alicia's apartment...

"Alicia! Diane did not pee in your pants, now did she? I know it's hard, but you need to take responsibility for yourself! If you can't even own up to something small like that, how can you be expected to take responsibility for something that's actually serious, here at work?"

Alicia sputtered for a moment, trying to think of how to explain that they were two different things, but could only come up with a weary, "Yes, ma'am."

"Now," Dr. Jadin said, "have you been keeping up with your assignment?" It took Alicia a moment to realize she was talking about the drinks, after which she nodded. "Are you drinking enough?" Alicia nodded again. "Good. Research department should be sending you a survey sometime today, so keep a lookout for that, will you?"

"Yes ma'am," Alicia nodded, starting to head out.

"Oh, and Alicia? You look adorable today, dear. Just perfect. Did you thank Ms. Diane for helping you pick it out?"

Even though it made her want to cry, she forced herself to smile instead. "Thank you, ma'am," she managed to get out. "And no, I haven't yet... But I will." Just as soon as she could figure out how.

• Like 2

Wow, Both of these chapters were Excellent! I would definitely agree with my previous Guess, that Alicia has gotten more than she Bargained for. Alicia's Jealousy of Diane being with Frank is interesting too. Please Keep Going,