LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Favorite Childhood Memories

Diaperboy500

Ak's what are some of your most fond memories from your real childhood. Mine is watching Saturday morning cartoons. I used to get up at 6:30 am! Crack of dawn for me now. I would pour myslef a bowl of ceral turn on the tv to cartoon network and sit indian style in my dads huge recliner in my Pjs. First was Alvin and the chipmunks then it was loony toons then Scooby Doo. I was always the first one up in the house and usually not only the house but the whole block was quiet. Besides enjoying the cartoons I got to see the entire house and block wake up and become alive. There is a very warm feeling that comes from this memory a more innocent time and whenever i feel stressed i wish i could just get in a time machine and go back to being 6-10.So AK'S what fond memories do you have from you childhood's

Same here it has to be saturday morning tv,and all the other childrens tv that used to be on then it was afternoon out playing with all of yor friends as well,and there was no stress on us like there is in the adult world.

Oh yes to ust be able to go back to thoses days even if it was for just one day,if only we could but i think there would be some que to do that.

...whenever i feel stressed i wish i could just get in a time machine and go back to being 6-10.So AK'S what fond memories do you have from you childhood's

You never mentioned if you got to wear diapers during those years.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Baby Tiana

I think my favorite childhood memories were swimming with my friends in the summer, playing on a slip and slide, learning to bake, and of course morning cartoons! Back in the 1990's they had great shows, nowadays the shows sort of suck! I miss Rugrats, Cat and Dog, Etc. So I think that's really what I enjoyed. Oooh and playing in the mud and with chalk! :) We had this cool crane thing a friend made so we could dig out dirt... Then after getting a shovel and digging the whole deeper, poured water in it! :) I remember once I tried to dig my way to china. Ahhh the simplicity of life as a child. No one tells you that you're being stupid. Instead they just want to take part in your adventure. I also love hide and seek because I was a pretty small child and could fit in places others wouldn't think of! Needless to say I always won! :) Flashlight tag on summer nights was always fun!

best feeling from 12.5 was living with my girlfriends mother and her bathing us abot and diapers us at night and reading us a storey after out plays

even really matter we started as different ype of friends till i found out is was really a girl n=and not a boy with different looking parts

we had loves of fun share lots of lover tilli was 17 and joined the navy but long story i was hurt on 1/13/67 he was killed the next day and her mother killed her self the same day saying she could not live with a[out at least one of her kids noone check on my status whenthe went to vist

the ass hole that forved him to join the USMC with lies and forged paper was kille doin g hard time on a BCD for rapeing of girls that showed interest in joining the usmc so i was dnied that ringht to kill him

Favorite childhood memories...dad reading us bedtime stories, watching The Muppet Show and Fraggle Rock, playing on the swingset in the back yard, building cool things with Tinker Toys and Legos, spending hot summer days splashing in my aunt's pool, building snowforts and having snowball fights in the winter. Childhood was good. No, it was great. :)