LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Running Around/ Sleeping Naked

Diaperboy500

As an AK i hate clothes and like to be naked whenver possible. Usually my clothes come off as soon as im out of "daddy's" sight even though this often gets me in trouble. Often at night i take my pajamas off. It feels so good to be naked. Does anyone else like being naked? Do you get in trouble with you parent(s)? If you don't get naked do you at least spend alot of time in your underwear? What kind are they?

I can't sleep or feel comfortable naked, for one thing I like my feet covered and warm.

I think our fears of being naked are drilled into us from child hood, ever see parents of little kids when there diaper falls down or when there bathing suits fall off, they run to cover the child making being naked something you should not do.

When I was young in my teens I was very heavy and afraid to be seen naked, but now I have a great body, albeit small, but now no one wants to see me naked, I dress with as little as I can when it's hot, but when it freezing cold I like my layers.

Now that it's very cold this week and everyday, I'm wearing 3 layers of thermals, when I take my shower and get ready for bed I put on 2 layers or footed jammies.

I love to feel the thickness of the layers, sorta like having a thick diaper all over your body, add a diaper and it only gets better.....

I find being nude or near nude very uncomfortable - but I'm crazy so...

I like to lounge around in my big kid jammies and training pants (Cuz I can't be trusted to stay dry.) Jammies are flannel bottoms with a coordinated tee.

I don't really like being totally naked either. When it's really hot I will go to bed in a tank top and my underwear (usually hipster panties or boyshort panties) but that's as naked as I get! Usually I wear shorts and a tee shirt around the house, unless it's cold. Then I like my fleece pajama bottoms with a sweatshirt.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest Sasha

Always diapered in the day, and usually at night. But when I'm not, I always sleep naked. Used to all the time at my bio-parents house. I can't stand sleeping with clothes, gets all tangled.

I am a nudist so its ether nude or diapers.

I have sleep apnea and use a c-pap machine.

I also have insomnia and find it hard to get back to sleep if I have to get up in the middle of the night.

With the diaper i can just wet and roll over and go back to sleep.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I prefer sleeping naked the most, or in the winter in a footed sleeper (when in the mood for it).

I'm mostly a dl, but could be an adult kid as well. As I love the feel of footed sleepers and nappies do mostly feel very immature only when wearing them, especially when wet.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I always wear my footed jammies, I can not sleep without them.

Now that we have been having a few cooler nights I double them so I don't have to turn on the heat.

In the summer months I sleep with the ceiling fan on and adjust the zipper on my jammies up or down for cooling.

• 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...

if i could choose, i would prefer to be naked.....granted i can handle clothes when i am around people and dont get me wrong i love to dress up in pretty dresses....but when i am alone, i like to walk around the house nude....and if it isnt tooo cold, sleep naked. i find it to be confortable, although my family frowns apon it....