LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Transgender Baby?!

Kanji

but needlees to say i have had a sex change.

Only namechange or also physical change(SRS)? It makes quite a difference while wetting a diaper.

Kvetinka

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello,

I wish you the very best on your way. The diagnosis F 64.0 is stigmatizing, as T folks are not mentally ill, just acting on their brain condition.

Kvetinka

PS: Diapers are made for girls!

MmmmmmmmWha! Big kissy. For one of my favorite sissies!

Cuddles,

--heidilynn ;)

Just want to announce somewhere...

The state of Connecticut officially recognizes me as F on my driver's license, and by the name Jessica Miakoda (last name omitted).

...and yes, the DMV is Satan's asshole.

...and yes, the DMV is Satan's asshole.

Same with the WHO´s ICD 10 and F 64.0. By definition and common sense I cannot become what my brain has always been. It is a cerebral intersex condition, therefore called HBS (Henry Benjamin Syndrome) in many countries.

Christ-ina Cveto-slava Jas-mina Mal-ina Dan-ica K.

Its been a long time coming, and I've told alot of people already, but I feel like I haven't made a statement until I've taken some time to introduce myself to everyone as a transgender. As stupid as that may sound. Its actually a step in the direction of being a generally braver person, hopefully being able to tell my family one day that the boy that grew up in their eyes was just an illusion.

Storywise there's really not much to tell, I grew up in a small town. I wasn't really outcast since in those days there was no importance to gender and I often played with girls as much as I played with boys. However as we all began to hit puberty I started to feel a void between the two growing with me in the middle. Boys began to do activities that I found no interest in, as well I started to empathize with them less. Girls however I could talk to, but I felt different from them physically. At first I thought perhaps I was just gay (As it turns out I'm bi.) but then after some research I found out I was actually a Transgender.

Nearly four years later I haven't really told anyone, even on the internet. Finally after a breakdown of depression I realized that keeping all this bottled up wasn't healthy and began to assume my role as a transgender. However I've been scared to bring it out, I was about ready too, but I moved to Idaho which doesn't really have much of a gay community whereas San Francisco flourished with people who understood. Now I'm back at square one trying to build myself up again by ranting here.

Anyway, its not much and I don't really expect comments. But thanks for reading if you did.

Hi Sweetheart'i am a ranny too'i knew way back when,that there just wasen't something right,i grew up with six sisters,and,i would borrow their clothing,and,i would look in my mirrow,and,see a girl,i read a poem once,it was called the girl in the mirrow,it described me to a tee,i wish i kept it,today'i crossdress,i have a vast wardrobe,and'let me tell you'when your shopping for two,it can get real expensive,i now see a transgendered therapist,i had to,because i felt so terribly alone,i tried the gay bars,but,i knew i was different from them,and,i also knew i wasen't some drag queen,i felt like a girl inside,i idenified with woman,but,i was so ashamed,it was horrible,i wouldn't wish my worst enemy,to be transgendered,even the gay community are ignorant,about the plight of the transgendered individual,sooner or later'you will find emotional balance,believe me,it will happen,in the meantime,i am here for you.Love,Renee.

• 4 months later...

Hello,

After SRS you body is healed from that birth defect (imbalance between brain and physical appearance).

Kvetinka

i find that a little problematic, kvetinka. srs is in essence body modification. i don't see it as "healing" your body, but simply a means to be more comfortable in your own skin and with other people. i'm very against the idea that to "really be trans", one needs to have bottom surgery. for one, there are tons of folks out there who don't have the means (physically, financially, etc) to physically transition. and the biggest, some people just don't WANT it, plain and simple.

this isn't a birth defect, it's exactly who i am. i think i've said it in this thread already, but i'll say it again: women come in all different shapes and sizes. i'm no exception.

well i a;so be transgendered and i have also tried to bring out my female side but i find it easier to be a adult baby the happyness i get when i am in a diaper and a mini skirt it is so assume yes i am girl inside and she really wants to come out and play transgenedered baby all the way diapers and pink lace oh yeah :D

i find that a little problematic, kvetinka. srs is in essence body modification. i don't see it as "healing" your body, but simply a means to be more comfortable in your own skin and with other people. i'm very against the idea that to "really be trans", one needs to have bottom surgery. for one, there are tons of folks out there who don't have the means (physically, financially, etc) to physically transition. and the biggest, some people just don't WANT it, plain and simple.

this isn't a birth defect, it's exactly who i am. i think i've said it in this thread already, but i'll say it again: women come in all different shapes and sizes. i'm no exception.

The decision pro or contra SRS has to make every grown up human for him/herself. Same rule should be applied to intersexed children. Doctors have to wait until they are able to make a decision how to live.

Babygirl Kvetinka