LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Transgender Baby?!

Kanji

Ok well, here i go, i tried ... i really did. Buuuut i CAN't stand being totally male TT_TT its boring and not fun ... plus male fashion sucks (no offense meanted towards all the males that see themselves as male).

I now see myself more female then male and although i wouldn't go as far as surgery i will damn well enjoy the feminine side of life <3

I really tried acting like everyone else around me, times and times again i kept looking into myself for answers to questions that i pushed aside because of fear. But now screw that i will act the f*cking way i want to and thats that (sorry for the rudeness i tend to get emotional).

May this new leaf of mine prosper.

?_? Peace~

Necros~

Don't live you life for others, in the end your just cheating yourself, before you know it you will be old, and regretting, you didn't do anything, to make yourself happy.

This is what happend to me, I denied who, and what, I was to make it easy for other people. Ya' they were happy, but I spent all these years hideing, and not being happy...enjoy your life, after all it's YOUR life....B

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't live you life for others, in the end your just cheating yourself, before you know it you will be old, and regretting, you didn't do anything, to make yourself happy.

This is what happend to me, I denied who, and what, I was to make it easy for other people. Ya' they were happy, but I spent all these years hideing, and not being happy...enjoy your life, after all it's YOUR life....B

I know T_T thats what i came to realize ... and i don't want one day to look in the mirror and wonder what my life would have been like without a stupid mask on. Plus the main reason why i stopped was the fear of people laughing at me, the area i live in and the people that are close to me. People here laugh automatically at anybody who remotely wears something feminine looking, plus all the people that i socialize with daily are mostly redneck folks that see jesus as the only thing good on this earth and everything else thats weird should be shunned and ostracized. Its sad and it saddens me very much to think of what will happen when i start to wear more feminine clothes ....... anyone have tips on how to deal with people like that, i mean i go to college and its not my idea of fun to be laughed at all day long in my course.

:crybaby: Thz for the help~

Necros~

How about something that resembles fem. clothing, but actully is male stuff, there has got to be something that when you look at it,they just can't figure it out.

And you choice of underwear, could be fem., in anyway you want, panties, stockings, etc. at least you would feel good underneath.

Me I moved away from the town I lived in for a looog time, and things are looking up, a little...

How about something that resembles fem. clothing, but actully is male stuff, there has got to be something that when you look at it,they just can't figure it out.

And you choice of underwear, could be fem., in anyway you want, panties, stockings, etc. at least you would feel good underneath.

Me I moved away from the town I lived in for a looog time, and things are looking up, a little...

Yeah, lol the only store that had fem like male clothes closed a few months ago because it had no business. Now theres two choices butch or fem.

Oh well .... i'll do the stockings idea though <3 i love those.

necros~

Mail order, before the internet is how I got my stuff, there is alot more choice now.

You can go shopping in New York, and not leave your room, and if delivery is a problem you can always have it held for pickup at one of the shipping carriers, they call you or send a card when your stuff is in...good luck

• 1 month later...

Hrm, interesting to see quite a few other trannish types here. I'm a 20yr old MtF that's been full time about a year now, probably gonna be finished with transition entirely before another year is up. I'd definitely say that I'm totally happy I didn't wait until I was older and had the opportunity to be able to get it out of the way while I'm still really young.

And to the comment about TX being JUST AWFUL, I live in Austin and there are a ton of transpeople here, most of the state sucks, but the urban centers don't really care.

It sounds like we're in about the same place, transition wise. I've been full time for about a year and on hormones for about 3 months.

I'm really happy for you that you we're able to start you transition so young. I wish i could have been able to do the same but I had a lot to learn about myself before i could get to this point, I guess.

About TX being a awful place, I'm sure it's like most places. Any bigger cities you're not going to have too hard of a time, i think. Try starting transition in a town of about 1000 people where you've lived almost all of your life ^_^. That was an interesting experience but I didn't have any problems with anyone. I've moved since and I'm glad to be out of there but most people either seemed not to notice or not to care.

• 4 weeks later...

Hello,

My name is Kermatt and I'm new here. I just want to offer my support.

Gender dysphoria is unpleasant, and depression really sucks (and not in a baby bottle way!). People close to me have suffered from gender dysphoria and, not surprisingly, from depression.

So I am sympathetic to anyone suffering from either depression or gender dysphoria.

Kermatt

• 9 months later...

just remember, be happy in yourself

i told my parents not long ago, and while they didnt like it, they want to see me happy. your parents will be the same if they truly love you.

im still in the beginning stages, not even on hormones yet, but i can still do what i need to do. and then there is baby dressing, thats fun too....lol

just remember, be happy in yourself

i told my parents not long ago, and while they didnt like it, they want to see me happy. your parents will be the same if they truly love you.

im still in the beginning stages, not even on hormones yet, but i can still do what i need to do. and then there is baby dressing, thats fun too....lol

It's nice to see that there is someone else here at about the same place I am. I told my parents in July and they had much the same reaction. They still don't like it, but they do want me to be happy... and I'm still in the beginning stages too! Hopefully I'll be starting Electrolysis in March... it's so expensive!

Until then I'll just suck on my binki and live life as it comes at me...

I know T_T thats what i came to realize ... and i don't want one day to look in the mirror and wonder what my life would have been like without a stupid mask on. Plus the main reason why i stopped was the fear of people laughing at me, the area i live in and the people that are close to me. People here laugh automatically at anybody who remotely wears something feminine looking, plus all the people that i socialize with daily are mostly redneck folks that see jesus as the only thing good on this earth and everything else thats weird should be shunned and ostracized. Its sad and it saddens me very much to think of what will happen when i start to wear more feminine clothes ....... anyone have tips on how to deal with people like that, i mean i go to college and its not my idea of fun to be laughed at all day long in my course.

:crybaby: Thz for the help~

Necros~

well i could give you my advice but its not something that everyone can do. just be yourself and if anyone has a problem with it dont be afriad to tell them off and cut them away from you like cancerous tissue.

• 4 weeks later...

I mean no offence to anyone by saying this, but I personally think that getting transgendered is the worst thing someone who feels like the opposite sex can do.

My cousin commited suicide not long ago, she was a transgender and had severe issues as a result of both the feeling she should be the other sex and a depression at the whole situation.

Before anyone gets me wrong, I'm an extremely liberal guy and I have no problem with anyone doing what they want as long as it doesn't effect anyone else negatively. I just feel that from the research I have done, that in many respects the desire to be transgendered isn't much different to severe depression. I don't deny anyone and thr right to do it and I'm sure there are plenty of transgenders out there who now lead extremely good lives, but I remain to be convinced that changing gender can do as much for some people as they want.

Being comfortable with what you are is in my opinion the first step to leading the best possible life, regardless of circumstances.

As I said, I really hope I haven't offended anyone, but I'm sure I must have done at least partially.

to use phrasing like "getting transgendered" i think is the source of your misinterpretation of trans experience. trans identity (in any form) is something you are, not something you acquire. the correlation between trans folk and depression isn't because of "choosing to be transgender". choosing to transition isn't about anything but being more comfortable in the skin one is in, which is essentially battling the depression you attribute to a trans identity.

the problem is that a lot of trans folk come to the internet, support groups, etc when things are rough and when things get better (as they do get better, in most cases) they leave those circles. because of this people look at "transgender" only in terms of what they see in these circumstances, and come to the conclusion that all trans people are depressed and suicidal. transitioning is tough, but fighting through the dysphoria and coming out the other side in one piece makes some of the strongest, most centered people i've ever met.

i came out and began transitioning a few years ago. when i started to come out, everything seemed unbearable and i had no idea how my life could possibly turn out into something good. three years later: i'm a prominent member of the queer, feminist and trans movements, i live a (relatively) functional life and get this - my life has become exponentially better. my identity as a trans person is just as much a part of me as my identity as a queer girl, a feminist, a vegan..; it doesn't have to dictate your entire life. so to all you other just-transitioning, just coming out trans girls and boys: there's light at the end of the tunnel.

diapereddyke, thank you for what you have said, for it brings happiness to my heart personally.

There are times when I feel down about being in this body, and sitting here unable to do a thing, and then I speak to people like you and i feel much better. When I run into those who have already gone through the horrid process and have come out feeling good, it gives me hope. Hope is such an important thing for me, it is the only thing keeping me going sometimes.....hope is a wonderful thing

I would like to thank you for giving me this hope, you are a wonderful human being, and thank you.

I mean no offence to anyone by saying this, but I personally think that getting transgendered is the worst thing someone who feels like the opposite sex can do.

Sorry, next time I'm born, I'll try not to "get transgendered".

I feel like a girl. No, I AM a girl.

As any other girl, I don't want to look like a boy. So, I'm going to fix this boy looking mess, as well as the horrible hormone imbalance (my natural estrogen levels are WAY too low for a girl).

As any other girl, I don't want to look like a boy. So, I'm going to fix this boy looking mess, as well as the horrible hormone imbalance (my natural estrogen levels are WAY too low for a girl).

Well said, I know exactly how you feel! *HUGS*

Hello,

After SRS you body is healed from that birth defect (imbalance between brain and physical appearance).

Kvetinka

Yes, that's why I plan on doing it.

Hello,

I wish you the very best on your way. The diagnosis F 64.0 is stigmatizing, as T folks are not mentally ill, just acting on their brain condition.

Kvetinka

PS: Diapers are made for girls!

• 1 month later...

Eh, we're talking about a serious minority here. However, there are enough 'transgender' folks that hardly any of them are doing it for the same reasons or even have much in common with each other. Lot's of people that do it are batshit crazy, and they'll be crazy after they are done with it. It helps others be less crazy, others become more so, and some never were to begin with. They come in all different shades and varieties, some of them never get past talking, others go all the way. Some feel like it's a huge ordeal, and others just kind of breeze through it.

I don't know, I guess that as time's went on I'm just jaded by the whole issue. The biggest obstacle I'm facing with it that no matter how far past it I get, the rest of the world just hasn't yet. I'm not talking about any sort of bigotry or prejudice either, but I'll be listening to talk about trannies for the rest of my life. Old hat, I wish I could just move on.

• 1 month later...

OK long short of it i was born a boy i was raised with to older sisters that like to dress me up like baby girl. after i got older i just would dress like a girl. this did cause many problem in are house. my sister had great fun with it. and my mom just got to the point of looking the other way. i moved out of the house and in with a man that i met. he was into girls like me, oh and he was into the ab daddy thing. well it wasnt long and i was back in daipers. lived with him almost 3 years. after that my life changed alot i did things for mony we wont talk about but needlees to say i have had a sex change. 5 years ago i met a man online (he is Married) well now im back in diapers and loving it even more. i have a nursery all setup in my extra room so we can play when he comes over.