LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

@#$% My Mom Says

DailyDi

not always true... the kid in seattle who was slammed 8 feet into a cement wall by cops and now cannot walk, talk, dress or feed himself, or basically do almost nothing...

wanna know what he did wrong? oh yeah NOTHING, the cops mistakenly identified him as a robber, then did not identify themselves and started chasing afterhim, they were in plain clothes, so if some random dudes start chasing you, natural thing to do is run... and since they never said "we are the police" he had no way of knowing.... now a year late he's completely dependent on other people to care for him....

and thats just one of the what dozens of exmaples of hte cops beating up on innocent people just here in seattle area!!!!!

so just because the cops where there in no way means he did wrong... however... i'm guessing he was being arrested for having such a stupid mother.

In all walks of life, including the police force worldwide, there are isolated examples of stupidity and over zealous behavior. Certain forms of stupidity, and it is only the police member that has 'egg on his/her face'. However, there is never any reason of the over zealous behavior. A quote from Spiderman applies here

With great power, comes great responsibility

I only wish that since that exaggerated amount of power / responsibility has been instilled in the members, that same exagerated cost is asked for their behavior.

Most people have had, at one stage or another, been stopped by a member of the police. Does that person really need to be so aggressive and belittling to us in order to do his/her job? I respect that the job is tough and dangerous, and also respect the uniform, but I firmly believe that respect has to be earned, and not bullied out of people.