LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Acceptable Public Exposure?

Speaking if intent, you've mangled the intent of my post. This particular cop said he wouldn't likely take action in an exposed diaper situation. This isn't a cut and dried issue. Like most things in life, it forms quite the gray area.

For example, public nudity is not absolutely illegal in San Francisco. But flashing people from beneath a trenchcoat still is. Again, intent is the driving force. Same concept applies with diapers.

Speaking if intent, you've mangled the intent of my post. This particular cop said he wouldn't likely take action in an exposed diaper situation. This isn't a cut and dried issue. Like most things in life, it forms quite the gray area.

For example, public nudity is not absolutely illegal in San Francisco. But flashing people from beneath a trenchcoat still is. Again, intent is the driving force. Same concept applies with diapers.

Openly flashing diapers (Any underwear for that matter) is considered a crime.

Citation needed.

Sure! I'd be happy to!

'Sag and Fine- The Underwear Law

Politician Proposes Law Against Sagging Pants

Bill Suggests $250 Fine, Community Service

Reported by Cara Kumari

But to some adults, it's disgusting and disrespectful.

"Indecent exposure and freedom of expression are two different things," said Rep. Joe Towns Jr. "You can't run down the street with your butt out, OK? I don't want to see the crack of your butt."

Towns said he's sick of seeing strangers' underwear on the street, whether it's a boy with his pants down low or a girl flashing a thong.'

(Kumari, WSMV News)

'Exposure of the body or displaying vulgar attire in breach of community standards of modesty is also considered to be public indecency.'

'Public indecency refers to conduct undertaken in a non-private or (in some jurisdictions) publicly-viewable location, which are deemed indecent in nature, such as indecent exposure and sexual intercourse or masturbation in public view. Such activity is often illegal. The legal definition in a given location may not specify all activities that would be covered.

Public indecency may also be referred to as "public lewdness".'

(criminal.findlaw)18-7-301.

Public Indecency

(1) Any person who performs any of the following in a public place or where the conduct may reasonably be expected to be viewed by members of the public commits public indecency:

a An act of sexual intercourse; or

b An act of deviate sexual intercourse; or

c A lewd exposure of the body done with intent to arouse or to satisfy the sexual desire of any person; or

d A lewd fondling or caress of the body of another person.

(2) Public indecency is a class 1 petty offense.

(fortlewis.edu)

According to these articles, it appears that if one doesn't keep diapers (even underwear) under wraps, they can be fined for Public Indecency and have petty offense on their criminal record. I'm not saying I am exactly happy about these laws because fun should be allowed! But what can one do? What is law, is law I guess.

• Like 1

The word " intent" is littered throughout the actual statutes.

If showing diapers was wholly illegal and indecent, the jails would be full after Halloween. And gay pride parades. And Folsom Street Fair.

Can it be illegal? Absolutely. Is it always illegal? No.

And remind me to avoid Nashville like the plague.

The word " intent" is littered throughout the actual statutes.

If showing diapers was wholly illegal and indecent, the jails would be full after Halloween. And gay pride parades. And Folsom Street Fair.Can it be illegal? Absolutely. Is it always illegal? No.

And remind me to avoid Nashville like the plague.

Showing diapers are legal at those events because those events are organized by LIKE MINDED people who will not report any complaints. The same goes for Nudist Beaches, it's okay to be nude there because that is what they are organized for but it's NOT okay to be nude anywhere else in public such as a street or a mall!

On this we agree. But this is much different concept than your post that said "Openly flashing diapers...is a crime"

OP, if you want to do this, find a way to stage it as a political protest. You'll be untouchable.

In public it is a crime. In a fetish organized event it's not likely to be reported as a crime.

2 of the 3 events I named are held in wide open public spaces. Spaces that are actively protested against by various groups. There are complaints made to the police continuously. Complaints that get smiles and nods as nothing illegal is actually occuring.

Oh, and we should probably disregard shopping malls from our consideration as they are private property.

2 of the 3 events I named are held in wide open public spaces. Spaces that are actively protested against by various groups. There are complaints made to the police continuously. Complaints that get smiles and nods as nothing illegal is actually occuring.

Oh, and we should probably disregard shopping malls from our consideration as they are private property.

Halloween is an event where you can dress up in a diaper as a COSTUME and no one would be likely to report it. Again, it is a crime unless it is in an organized private event. Cops will not 'slide off' a Public Indecency claim unless they want to risk losing their jobs. Nope shopping malls are public places in society.

Don't be so uptight. Life is too short to pass up such an easy opportunity for self-satisfaction which harms nobody or breaks even a single law.

I go out wearing this(sans paci):

image114.jpg

The wind catches the skirt on a breezy day and voila, 'accidental' exposure. A fine alternative is a pair of blue jeans and a top that rides up if you ever bend over or sit down. It's very easy to dress quite modestly(that skirt comes down to my knees easily) while at the same time putting yourself out there for exposure. Hell, it seems like the majority of women's clothing does this by design.

No shrieks of horror, no gasps of disgust, not even so much as a funny look has come of it. I sincerely doubt that I've 'hurt the movement'(whatever the hell that means) or cast a negative light on people with disabilities in the process. Better than 99% of the people you encounter on the street are never going to see you again and are typically too busy with their own damned problems to really care.

'Flashing' is not synonymous with 'being noticed.' There's a pretty clear difference between the two and if you don't know what that is then there is little I can do to make it any more clear. It's the sort of thing that people are going to know when they see it.

And this is where I bow out, since now you're trolling. A shopping mall is a private establishment owned by a private enterprise. They can have people removed with less cause than is required for public property.

And I was referring to pride and Folsom, neither of which you refuted. Which are PUBLIC events. On PUBLIC streets.

I can only bang my head against the wall so much. Have fun with the next sucker.

And this is where I bow out, since now you're trolling. A shopping mall is a private establishment owned by a private enterprise. They can have people removed with less cause than is required for public property.

And I was referring to pride and Folsom, neither of which you refuted. Which are PUBLIC events. On PUBLIC streets.

I can only bang my head against the wall so much. Have fun with the next sucker.

I did refer to events. Folsom and Gay Pride Parade are events. Shopping malls are public places-- I never said they were public property-- they ARE public places where people must follow the law.

Actually, in most states, shopping malls inhabit a gray area between public and private area. This is why there are often police officers with full powers attached to a shopping mall as opposed to simple security guards. It varies from establishment to establishment, but many are funded with public dollars for the sake of encouraging commerce.

http://www.allenmatkins.com/emails/ShoppingMall/img/Southard_Felton%20article.pdf

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pruneyard_Shopping_Center_v._Robins

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Public_space

I would think it boils down to what you are trying to do. If you're walking around in just diapers, that's probably not OK. If it peeks out over the waistband of your jeans a bit, I'd say you're probably not running afoul of anything.

Really, society is not a place where you can just do whatever. Think outside of your fetish, and be rational for a second. No, it's not illegal to wear diapers, but if you're showing them off with no pants - well, you'll probably attract the attention of some law enforcement. You also can't have sex anywhere you want to. It's just the way it is.

Sure! I'd be happy to!

'Sag and Fine- The Underwear Law

Politician Proposes Law Against Sagging Pants

Bill Suggests $250 Fine, Community Service

Reported by Cara Kumari

But to some adults, it's disgusting and disrespectful.

"Indecent exposure and freedom of expression are two different things," said Rep. Joe Towns Jr. "You can't run down the street with your butt out, OK? I don't want to see the crack of your butt."

Towns said he's sick of seeing strangers' underwear on the street, whether it's a boy with his pants down low or a girl flashing a thong.'

(Kumari, WSMV News)

'Exposure of the body or displaying vulgar attire in breach of community standards of modesty is also considered to be public indecency.'

'Public indecency refers to conduct undertaken in a non-private or (in some jurisdictions) publicly-viewable location, which are deemed indecent in nature, such as indecent exposure and sexual intercourse or masturbation in public view. Such activity is often illegal. The legal definition in a given location may not specify all activities that would be covered.

Public indecency may also be referred to as "public lewdness".'

(criminal.findlaw)18-7-301.

Public Indecency

(1) Any person who performs any of the following in a public place or where the conduct may reasonably be expected to be viewed by members of the public commits public indecency:

a An act of sexual intercourse; or

b An act of deviate sexual intercourse; or

c A lewd exposure of the body done with intent to arouse or to satisfy the sexual desire of any person; or

d A lewd fondling or caress of the body of another person.

(2) Public indecency is a class 1 petty offense.

(fortlewis.edu)

According to these articles, it appears that if one doesn't keep diapers (even underwear) under wraps, they can be fined for Public Indecency and have petty offense on their criminal record. I'm not saying I am exactly happy about these laws because fun should be allowed! But what can one do? What is law, is law I guess.

one town's "proposed" ordinance, doesn't make it a crime elsewhere

• Like 1

one town's "proposed" ordinance, doesn't make it a crime elsewhere

Well said. Proposed isn't even a law yet. And if it did get passed into law, the ACLU would be all over them like white on rice.

The second 'citation' also specifically says "Intercourse" and lewd exposure of the body. Showing a diaper is exposure of clothing, not the body.

Neither citation holds merit in the argument.

Well said. Proposed isn't even a law yet. And if it did get passed into law, the ACLU would be all over them like white on rice.

The second 'citation' also specifically says "Intercourse" and lewd exposure of the body. Showing a diaper is exposure of clothing, not the body.

Neither citation holds merit in the argument.

You guys might as well give up arguing. I don't think we are going to be able to talk sense to her. Her "facts" aren't really facts at all, the "laws" aren't laws and she seems to somehow contort everything we say so that she appears to be right.

Might as well argue with a brick wall, you'll get the same result.

• Like 3

You guys might as well give up arguing. I don't think we are going to be able to talk sense to her. Her "facts" aren't really facts at all, the "laws" aren't laws and she seems to somehow contort everything we say so that she appears to be right.

Might as well argue with a brick wall, you'll get the same result.

In fact, these laws are not just in ONE town, but are all over the country! Would you like me to provide some more information and references about these laws or call it off before a mistake is realized on your behalf? Again, LuvsGirl, your statements contain bountiful notes of bias... Please let me know if somehow there is error in this, thank you.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Noted Bias in Your Statements<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Sorry, I am pointing these out once again, to eliminate some confusion that people have with your conflicting statements.

Who is to say whose definition of stupid is right?

What is the point of life if everything interesting or exciting has to be done behind closed doors for fear of stepping on someone's toes?

You say, "Who is to say whose definition of stupid is right?" and the same goes for who is to say your definition of what's "exciting and interesting" is right... Again, I feel sorry for you and I really hope you can find plenty of exciting and interesting things to do that are legal in this country. :)

>>>>>Noted Bias (Continued) in Your Statements<<<<<

What is the point of life if everything interesting or exciting has to be done behind closed doors for fear of stepping on someone's toes?

In our society, people have the freedom to do things that might step on somebody's toes.

I’m glad you finally acknowledge the freedoms that are a privilege to us and are IN this society!

I’m glad you finally acknowledge the freedoms that are a privilege to us and are IN this society!

Our freedoms are not a priviledge. They are our rights given to us by the Bill of Rights. As far as rights go though, we are only given the benefit of those rights so long as they don't infringe upon the rights of others. Tell me one right that would be infringed if someone exposed their diapers to you...

Also, your citations are invalid and I'm positive you can't find an actual, legitimate citation to support your argument. Nice try on skirting the issue though.

• Like 2

Our freedoms are not a priviledge. They are our rights given to us by the Bill of Rights. As far as rights go though, we are only given the benefit of those rights so long as they don't infringe upon the rights of others. Tell me one right that would be infringed if someone exposed their diapers to you...

Also, your citations are invalid and I'm positive you can't find an actual, legitimate citation to support your argument. Nice try on skirting the issue though.

Compared to other countries our freedoms are most definitely a privilege. Again, LuvsGirl cannot explain the bountiful bias in her posts. Also, my citations are correct. Care to show me the error? I most definitely have hundreds of other sources and articles. Would you like me to go there?

Compared to other countries our freedoms are most definitely a privilege. Again, LuvsGirl cannot explain the bountiful bias in her posts. Also, my citations are correct. Care to show me the error? I most definitely have hundreds of other sources and articles. Would you like me to go there?

LOL They are our rights. Rights protected by our government and military.

I already explained in a previous post why your citations are incorrect. Go look. Hundreds of other sources? I hope they're more reliable than proposed local ordinances that would never get passed into law simply because they are unconsitutional. Regardless, please post them. I won't hold my breath though, because I know they don't exist.

• Like 1

LOL They are our rights. Rights protected by our government and military.

I already explained in a previous post why your citations are incorrect. Go look. Hundreds of other sources? I hope they're more reliable than proposed local ordinances that would never get passed into law simply because they are unconsitutional. Regardless, please post them. I won't hold my breath though, because I know they don't exist.

It's a privillege that we were able to get those rights. The rights that LuvsGirl finally acknowledged in her many posts of bias. I am on my way to post my (yes, hundreds) of other sources on Public Indecency and the legal ramifications. Again, care to show me the error in my citations?