LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Waterproof Sheet

pins

On 7/28/2018 at 4:01 PM, Little Christine said:

Do you sleep right on it and does it make your room semll like a baby crib

My red rubber sheet is 65 years old and its remaining rubber smell is mingled with Pee.

I sleep on and wet a bed pad, preferring to sleep naked than in nappies, but when I'm on my own I sleep right on it with a 6' X 3' chlorinated latex top sheet across the vital part of the bed.

Do I gather from your other post, that you sleep naked but lightly powdered  between your rubber sheets, or do you always wear rubber panties because you wet at night?

On 7/28/2018 at 7:44 PM, foreverdl said:

I do also love the real rubber sheets panties etc, but when you lay directly on them as I like to, they also loose the nice texture I like, and you need to polish the latex sheets, if you pee on them a number of times unless someone here can let me in on a way to not need to spend time rubbing on the polish. and it seams at least the ones I have bought from eBay they get hard, or sticky etc. I would use them more than plastic if I could find easy way to keep them soft. Keep in mind I do always like to sleep play etc directly on my plastic or latex. I now am using a really nice hospital mattress. It is a , I think combination of latex and vinyl it feels great and can take anything so far.

If you can get your latex chlorinated, it cuts down a lot of polishing.

11 hours ago, Wet Knight said:

Mo I gather from your other post, that you sleep naked but lightly powdered  between your rubber sheets, or do you always wear rubber panties because you wet at night?

No, but from halfwaay to the knee down, my legs are so they are powdered to keep them from sticking to the rubber unless the humidity is very low and they do not need to be. This being summertime, I have no top sheet or other covers on my bed, just the bottom one. In fact, I am quite thickly diapered. I stay in what I am wearing and the only thing I change is my tiara

Cute Kitten,

well said, I would use plastic 6mil drop cloth from Lowes its only $10 for a roll of 10 ft wide by 25ft, it makes a little noise when you move around but it will protect the mattress till you can get one from a good supply, Like the bedwetting store.com . or several other stores, I would only look online unless you have a good supply store nearby.

14 minutes ago, foreverdl said:

Cute Kitten,

well said, I would use plastic 6mil drop cloth from Lowes its only $10 for a roll of 10 ft wide by 25ft, it makes a little noise when you move around but it will protect the mattress till you can get one from a good supply, Like the bedwetting store.com . or several other stores, I would only look online unless you have a good supply store nearby.

10 feet times 25 feet would cover a car!

10 x 25 leaves a lot of extra and for the cost, al you need to do is cut it the length of your bed, the 10ft wide is plenty for almost any bed. I'm just saying the cost is really reasonable to get someone by till they can get a nice zip up cover. I usually have a partial roll in my shed, to use for temporary covers when I don't want to get the floor dirty etc.

A really good bed cover for a twin bed will cost about $25

13 minutes ago, foreverdl said:

10 x 25 leaves a lot of extra and for the cost, al you need to do is cut it the length of your bed, the 10ft wide is plenty for almost any bed. I'm just saying the cost is really reasonable to get someone by till they can get a nice zip up cover. I usually have a partial roll in my shed, to use for temporary covers when I don't want to get the floor dirty etc.

A really good bed cover for a twin bed will cost about $25

well, that is very good value.

I have a 10' x 10' sheet of butyl pond liner over the mattress and hanging down the sides of the bed as a valance. It is almost indestructible.

that pond liner is also a good idea, I think it is a lot more expensive but you are correct its really tuff and its a smooth plastic!

Know anyone who has a waterbed mattress that they need to replace?  Take the old one and you can cut out a huge section any size you want, and waterbed mattresses are soft, thick and durable.  I'd use one myself except for several things.  I don't wet the bed, I don't wear diapers to sleep in (although I will occasionally lay in bed in a wet diaper to read or watch TV), and I sleep in a waterbed already!  If I were to wet the bed or wear a diaper and leak, all I would have to do is toss the sheets in the washer and wipe off the top of my mattress!  No ruining a waterbed mattress from bedwetting!

I was fortunate enough to find a great deal, and to afford it, a while back I found an Invocare soft form Excel, hospital new mattress it was about $220. it is great no worries about leak lotions etc. I had it in my spare room for play until I moved it to our bedroom, we have a split king adjustable bed, so I added to my side of our bed. I love it. That said, I also found a twin waterbed mattress new they had several at a Renew store, I paid $5 and I use it as a top cover on my play bed, its very soft rusty pins is correct, I used to sleep on a waterbed. Because of my bad back I can't anymore, the wave movements are too much for it.

• 2 weeks later...

We use a Protect-a-bed Premium.  No idea just how waterproof it really is, as I've only ever had minor leaks so far.  Mummy wouldn't put up with the discomfort of a plastic sheet, & I'm not sure I would either after the initial novelty of it.  I've tried it in the past, and they're just too sweaty, even with a fabric mattress protector on top.

• 5 years later...
On 2/22/2018 at 3:32 PM, rubbersheetmike said:

I use a fitted vinyl sheet on my mattress even though my username refers to the fact that growing up my mom used a rubber sheet on my bed. I think either is pretty effective.

It was/is exactly the same for me.  My first love was the rubber sheet.  But my now smooth crinkly vinyl protective sheet is winning me over.

• 2 weeks later...