LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Waterproof Sheet

pins

• 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...

NO!

chrisbed2.jpg

The mattress is inside a zip-up  vinyl cover all the way around. Then a waterproof mattress pad that pulls over the whole thing. The a regular sheet. And since I do leak at times and want avoid the hassle of stripping down the bed when I do, I lay on a 34" x 36" waterproof mattress pad. Sort of carried away there, I guess. But it works for me.

Bob

I have 2 beds, my half of our king adjustable is fully covered in the vinyl zip ups, I sleep on the plastic, no sheet, only top sheet and blankets ,  if I sweat thats ok.  I don't sweat due to plastic for some reason. I have always loved to sleep, play on plastic. My second one is a spare twin bed, in another room I have posted pictures in the past. It is a hospital mattress I was able to buy online at a great price, its the blue zip up like they use at hospitals. I can get it as messy as I want. 

• 5 months later...
40 minutes ago, mick_dl said:

I use a PU mattress protector that enclose the mattress completely as well as PU blanket protection.

I'd be interested to know about your blanket protection.

I have in the past taken a standard zip up mattress cover, and put a blanket inside of it, shake it down to re form it to its full size, and u now have a safe blanket, if you don't like the plastic on your skin, you can use a top sheet between you and the new plastic sheet It will make some people even warmer than it would because of the plastic. But you won't need to wash the blanket. and a good size bath towel, and a good zip up mattress cover to protect your mattress I have used this before, with success . You can look at my threads to see the different ideas if you like. But I like to sleep on the plastic I love the feel of the plastic on my skin all night. 

Am I the only one who uses classic rubber sheets?

Here is something else to know, If your mattress and box spring, if you use box springs and not a bunkie board like I do are covered in plastic or rubber, they will be bedbug proof. I can just see all the big kids crying when Mommy tells them she is putting rubber sheets on their beds "Just like Little Christine" :Giggle:

31 minutes ago, Little Christine said:

Am I the only one who uses classic rubber sheets?

No, you aren't, I do and Joerg also writes that he has a rubber sheet, but mine is the old red "double rubbered cotton sandwich" hospital type of bed protection, not like your soft white sheets.

• Like 1

Do you sleep right on it and does it make your room semll like a baby crib

I do also love the real rubber sheets panties etc, but when you lay directly on them as I like to, they also loose the nice texture I like, and you need to polish the latex sheets, if you pee on them a number of times unless someone here can let me in on a way to not need to spend time rubbing on the polish. and it seams at least the ones I have bought from eBay they get hard, or sticky etc. I would use them more than plastic if I could find easy way to keep them soft. Keep in mind I do always like to sleep play etc directly on my plastic or latex. I now am using a really nice hospital mattress. It is a , I think combination of latex and vinyl it feels great and can take anything so far.

Not latex but the classic relatively thick ivory rubber from Babykins

There were two classic American rubber sheets, one was a brown or burnt orange that was not stretchy, the other was a somewhat stretchy light sort of ivory color that had the classic rubber smell in varying strenths that would cover a whole mattress

Later on, about 36 years ago JK Perfect personal products had the latter in colors and the pink was light color and very girlish No, some places sell rubber sheets of about 35" wide by the metre, The color is a kink of respberry that they call pink but; meh

If you get the Babykins in 3 yards (if they still have it), attach a full lenght tuck flap along one side and get another of the same lenght, both will be about 60" wide and you can use the one with the tuck-in flap as a top sheet and the other as a bottom like this

chrisbed2.jpg

Then you just spread a then layer of baby powder where your body will be and on your body so the materal does not stick to you. If you weare rubber or other thick, smooth waterproof materia under your diaper or without a diaaper, just use lotion and baby poweder on the inside. It is better than jelly because you actually feel the material instaed of just a layer of sliminess. Worn under thick diapers if feels like being raped, having your legs forced and held open by bulky diapers between them, and molested by the material rubbing on your chastity area making you have feelings. If you are a toddler or little then this is humiliationg because it means this was done to you, and whoever can get between your legs or maki you have feelings can do whatever she wats with you

@WetNight: I bought the blanket protection in a german webshop. It's pretty light wight and soft - so you can use it between the blanket and the duvets cover an would notice it that much. it's breathable but waterproof.

Actually it is a very little company who manufacture this along of a lot other "waterproof" protections - also for camping and watersports. Unfortunately not everything is translated into English. How ever - they are very pleased to help and can do also some "specials" if you dont't find what yo like in there standard portfolio. Here is the link. Im not 100% sure if it works, because it seems that the side use cookies for navigation. If you were redirected to there home page you have to click into incontinence tree and scroll down the page.

https://www.biona-shop.de/epages/61626520.sf/en_GB/?ViewObjectPath=%2FShops%2F61626520%2FProducts%2FDLEL

cu
Mick

Plain and simple no I don’t I give it my every effort to contain leaks if they occur. Usually I wear a cloth diaper and a snug fitting plastic pant over my disposable, so if the disposable fails my cloth diaper will take care of it, never fails me.

17 hours ago, mick_dl said:

@WetNight: I bought the blanket protection in a german webshop. It's pretty light wight and soft - so you can use it between the blanket and the duvets cover an would notice it that much. it's breathable but waterproof.

Actually it is a very little company who manufacture this along of a lot other "waterproof" protections - also for camping and watersports. Unfortunately not everything is translated into English. How ever - they are very pleased to help and can do also some "specials" if you dont't find what yo like in there standard portfolio. Here is the link. Im not 100% sure if it works, because it seems that the side use cookies for navigation. If you were redirected to there home page you have to click into incontinence tree and scroll down the page.

https://www.biona-shop.de/epages/61626520.sf/en_GB/?ViewObjectPath=%2FShops%2F61626520%2FProducts%2FDLEL

cu
Mick

Thanks Mick, they make some very nice products.