LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Minecraft

<3 I looooooove minecraft! If anyone creates a server for AB/DL i will totally be there! :D

EDIT: Went on server and i can't create or destroy any blocks ):

EDIT2: Ok i can destroy and build stuff outside the circle of torches. Sorry i think i broke your welcome sign );

EDIT3: I made myself a small house, see if any of you can find it :D~ If you do, please don't break anything T-T i really want to enjoy this server while it will last. You can leave me a little sign in my house and for everyone who found it and left a sign with their name i will donate one iron to them :3, why just 1 iron you ask? I'm poor lol.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I found it :lol:

saw something on the ground that looked a bit unnatural and dug around a bit. suddenly I fell in :P Left sign, fixed hole :P

I made a little home on a mountaintop just about 150 north south of spawn, made a quick mine underneath and found diamonds :D...

We could use some more players though (hint hint)

Sounds like there's a lot of interest. I think white-list is the way to go using vanilla release version. As others have said, there are definitely folks out there that would have a hay-day griefing an ABDL role playing server.

I have some creative ideas for the server and will report back when I get something going. I may, in the mean time, join Autie's server just to get to know our first neighbors. :)

In the game right now but i can't seem to talk to you O:

I can see your messages in the server log... Oops. Sorry, I left the game open while I went shopping last night. Should've disconnected if I wasn't actually there, I suppose. My bad :blush: (can you tell I'm used to playing single player :lol:)

Anyway, server is back online after Windows Update unexpectedly rebooted it at some point last night :rolleyes:

Sure, we can have mobs on. I'd prefer it that way myself and I was thinking about it myself earlier on (while waiting an age for my wheat farm to get started without bonemeal although I later found a skelly dungeon right next to spawn) only reason I didn't turn them on to start with was I didn't want to make it unattractive to Minecraft newcomers...

Jeb_ added wool regrowth on sheep in a snapshot build last week so when that gets into the release version I suspect it'll become the best way to gathering large amounts of wool quickly, even moreso than making a grinder on a spider dungeon.

[edit] Hostile mobs now on!!!

o4T3F.png

It's just your regular old fashioned zombie. The texture pack is ShortStuf's Clean Design modified to work with the current version (hasn't been updated since beta 1.8.1 I don't think).

The meat bar is hunger. It drains over time and if it gets to empty you begin to take damage (down to half on easy, 1 heart on normal, until dead on hard) until you eat something to fill it up again. Different foods affect how fast it drains. Cooked steak (cows drop steak now) and pork as well as bread will keep the bar full for 20 minutes or so and then it'll drain slowly, crap food (zombie flesh) will make it empty much faster. Running and jumping use hunger quite quickly.

Food no longer acts directly on your health bar. Instead, when your hunger bar is over 90%, your health continuously regenerates so it pays to keep it full.

The bar under that is experience. One level every time it fills up. Experience is spent on enchanting things like swords, picks and armour which gives it additional abilities (speed, damage resistance, fire resistance, etc).

All this stuff came in during versions 1.8 and 1.9. Lots has changed but fundamentally the game is still the same as it was... Explore, find stuff, build stuff, repeat.

btw there IS an RB of bukkit out for 1.0 now, might be worth a look, a worldborder would be a good idea to prevent the map getting to big cld crash server if someone wanders to far

I've read that there are endless bugs and issues with the 1.0 Bukkit build. I know of another clan who ran the 1.0 Bukkit and their world files got corrupted repeatedly and they didn't even use any actual plug-ins. (Their host was requiring Bukkit use.) They later moved back to a vanilla server and had to use chunkster to repair the main world - nether was trashed.

Dammit I'm such a fool.

A couple of nights ago I died in the nether trying to harvest Blaze rods without armour... I just went back and got my stuff back including my diamond pick :D:D:D it's far enough from the portal that nobody else has been near enough to my dropped stuff for long enough for it to despawn.

Then I fell in lava. Bollocks.

• 1 month later...

I'm going to put my server info out here. I have 2 servers, 1 is a creative mode server nd the other is survival mode. They are active and are not ABDL servers, i have friends from all over the US that play on them. With that said they are open for anyone, all i ask is that you respect what is buils sofar. My server info can be found at http://newlifehosting.net if anyone is cought trying to op themself or give them self idems they will be baned.

server owner on the servers:twitch2683(me) and main op jaykebird

• 6 months later...

Love Minecraft!

But the 1.3 update is really messing with my worlds, it's SUCKS!

What really pisses me off right now is that I was playing on hardcore mode and went into the nether. When I decided to leave the nether, I didn't get teleported to the overworld - I got teleported to this huge black place that kinda resembled the abyss - except I could kinda see a bottom. I started taking damage, in reaction I jumped and the damage stopped. So, I logged off and got back on. When I got back on my hardcore server, I was in the middle of a whole new cave! So, what do I do? I get some redstone and Iron, make a compas and after this long process follow it to my spawn point. But the place my compast led me to was an open field. I think it just loaded a new world >.>.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Tekkit minecraft server is up and running so you will need the technic launcher. its not whitelisted but can be if we get problems, You should spawn near a old stone building and a stargate Transporter. you can get the address here please do not pass it out to other sites.

place a chest on the ground to claim a plot of land to protect your building

TnT,nuclear and creeper explosions will not will not destroy blocks above level 50

Endermen will not pick up blocks

using an axe will chop down all the tree not just one block

plugins being used are

GriefPrevention

Transporter

ChopTree2

FirstSpawn

Server version: Tekkit 3.1.3 (click on options and change modpack build to 3.1.3|1.2.5)

Server version: Tekkit 3.1.2 (changed to 3.1.2 due to problems/bugs in 3.1.3)

Max connected players: 15 (can be more if needed)

Game Mode: Survival

PVP: Off

Monsters: On

Animals: On

villagers:On

Have fun and any problems please let me know

• 3 weeks later...

cool stuff, thx for makin a server for the dailydi people, it seems to be fairly empty but thats to be expected rly,

btw, the only other abdl server i have ever been able to find (thats still online atm) is ran by the site adisc, reason i bring it up is they have somehow comeup with a plugin that replaces your ingame name with your forum name, this way no one is able to know what your real mc account name is, and will instead only see you as your adisc(dailydi) forum name,

so i guess im saying itd be realy cool if we could have this here too, thought i believe they custom made this plugin so to have it someone with java knowledge would have to write it up,

happen to have any java code knowledge would be willing to do this?

their plugin for this also doubles as a whitelist in a way as the only way you can join is if you are a forum member.

another note it appears your yml config for plugin 'FirstSpawn' has a wrong character regarding the color codes, your using the $ symbol when ought to use the & symbol, so ingame instead of &5 showing a color it instead just says $5

just tryin to help an offer an idea :D:P

that would be good if we could change the in game names. I have looked and not found one that will do that yet buy i will keep looking for one.

oh another note, after dieing you dont go back to spawn, instead it puts you in a random jungle bout 500 blocks from spawn,

that was the spawn area before i moved it using the plugin FirstSpawn, as it dose not do what i wanted i have turned that plugin off and placed a stargate teleporter to get to area where we are.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...