LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

My G/F Doesn'T Like Diapers

I am dating a girl from my past.

We found each other again and got back together after years apart.

The first time we were together,

She said she loved diaper play as much, if not more than me.

I was always treating her like a toddler girl, back then and she seemed to luv it.

Now she says that's the past and she did that for me.

So either she was lying then or lying now.

It's kind of part of her personality.

Part of me wants to break up with her.

But if she's being honest now,

Maybe I should want to be with her even if she's not into it.

I haven't dated anyone in a long time, much less anyone who has ever known about my ABDL interests. So, I can't relate entirely to your situation, but I'd rather be with someone who didn't like diapers (or if she even hated them and wanted me to give them up), then be alone with diapers for the rest of my life. I'm not saying your situation is that drastic, but I would just suggest that you give it time and kind of feel it out. Talk with her about it. Communication is the key to a good relationship.

maybe she was not lying then, maybe she was doing it for you and because she knew you enjoyed it, she enjoyed doing it for you.. It could also be, that she doesn't want to remember how much she truely enjoyed it because for whatever reason she is uncomfortable with that period of her life, and so its easier for her to convince herself she did it for you.

and now she doesn't enjoy it.

simple as that.... Sometimes what was true in the past is not always true in the present.

• Like 1

A lot of people pretend to be into things for someone else when they just meet them... I am guessing that's what happened. And now, she just wants to be honest. And have a real relationship without all that crap.

Whether or not you break up with her now is entirely up to you.

-Sophie

Honesty is always the best policy ask yourself a question

Do you love her?

Or

Do you love the fact she liked to be a toddler?

If you love her then you should move forward.

If you don't like her but what she provided then the problem is yours and you may be asking for something that may never occur.

BE HONEST TO YOURSELF

:smiley-baby-boy:

If she was just doing it to make you happy no matter what it was. It was just that. She says she no longer wants to do that so that is rather plain.

The play or what ever is done is something she either wants to do or not and she says not.

I know it has been said before but a relationship is a compromise.

The worse thing is most younger girls will get a guy and think they can fix them into what they want.

And they do not change later in life to see that they can not fix a person into what they want need.

Sounds like a good sit down and talk is needed so you are both on the same page as to what you want/need and her no matter what it may be

Another way to look at it is that she also began dating you again so there must be something there that she likes. I mean its not like she showed up with no clue as to your diaper desires so you can be sure that wearing diapers isn't a deal breaker for her.

Like all things in life compromise is the best way to go. Sure she may not enjoy wearing anymore but she enjoys being around you AND you wear diapers. I say its a win!

• Like 1