LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

If You Been Bad Come Get A Spankin!

Michelle

OM OM we were playing that's why I was late coming home

I know you and her were playing, what I wanna know is what you and your friend were doing for her to get a belt spanking?

Or do I need to call her mommy and ask?

I know you and her were playing, what I wanna know is what you and your friend were doing for her to get a belt spanking?

Or do I need to call her mommy and ask?

No Mommy we where om-om we where touching each other down there and she was siting on top of me and moving up and down.

Mommy? there was sticky pee stuff that was coming out of Cindie it scared me she put it in my mouth

No Mommy we where om-om we where touching each other down there and she was siting on top of me and moving up and down.

Mommy? there was sticky pee stuff that was coming out of Cindie it scared me she put it in my mouth

Oh sweetie no wonder she got a belt spanking, you too are way too young for that sorta play. I know you might be curious about girls and there bodies but at your age you two are never allowed that sorta play. Now since the girl got a good spanking I think its only fair you get the very same.

Mommy loves you ok, so lets get this over with and not let it happen again ok baby.

I pull you across my lap and take out my belt.

With your cheeky bottom facing upward I take the belt and punish my little boys bottom.

SNAP SNAP SNAP SNAP SNAP SNAP SNAP SNAP!!!

Oh sweetie no wonder she got a belt spanking, you too are way too young for that sorta play. I know you might be curious about girls and there bodies but at your age you two are never allowed that sorta play. Now since the girl got a good spanking I think its only fair you get the very same.

Mommy loves you ok, so lets get this over with and not let it happen again ok baby.

I pull you across my lap and take out my belt.

With your cheeky bottom facing upward I take the belt and punish my little boys bottom.

SNAP SNAP SNAP SNAP SNAP SNAP SNAP SNAP!!!

Oww OWW OWW OWW then I start to cry after the spanking is do I look you Mommy you forgot to answer me about that pee-pee stuff

Oww OWW OWW OWW then I start to cry after the spanking is do I look you Mommy you forgot to answer me about that pee-pee stuff

I allow you to slide off my lap as you've had enough spanking.

Now whats this about pee pee stuff?

Ask me all your girl questions.

The only girls your allow to look at naked is me and whatever baby girls I change ok honey.

I allow you to slide off my lap as you've had enough spanking.

Now whats this about pee pee stuff?

Ask me all your girl questions.

The only girls your allow to look at naked is me and whatever baby girls I change ok honey.

When Cindie and I there playing she trained all red and sticky an slimy started coming out of her pee-pee place

When Cindie and I there playing she trained all red and sticky an slimy started coming out of her pee-pee place

Honey its starting to sound like she was a bit older then 10.

Her pee pee place is call her vagina, and only us girls have them ok. Its the little slit in the front, below the tummy.

Can you say v a g i n a? Smiles.

Her pee comes from there when she goes potty. But also other sticky fluids can come from there.

I answer all my child's questions being honest...:rolleyes:

Honey its starting to sound like she was a bit older then 10.

Her pee pee place is call her vagina, and only us girls have them ok. Its the little slit in the front, below the tummy.

Can you say v a g i n a? Smiles.

Her pee comes from there when she goes potty. But also other sticky fluids can come from there.

I answer all my child's questions being honest...:rolleyes:

shes 11 I think but why did she do that?

Hon she rub her vagina area and it felt good because there is a lot of special nerve endings there. After a while some stuff came out.

Its really fun but its not for kids hon...

If you rub yourself down there you will get the same good feeling.

Hi Michelle..I just got in from the mall in town..and well I was a bad boy, I was standing talking to a friend when she started to discreetly sniff the air..thinking the worst ..I reached my hand down and touched my diapered bottom..and could feel the diapers and rubber pants were being loaded, she looked at me and said did you poop your pants..I told a white lie and said no it was not me,felt very guilty afterwards,.I may need to be spanked for doing that...have a nice day

Hi michelle..I just got in from the mall in town..and well I was a bad boy, I was standing talking to a friend when she started to discreetly sniff the air..thinking the worst ..I discreetly reached my hand down and touched my diapered bottom..and could feel the diapers and rubber pants still expanding, she looked at me and said did you poop your pants(smileing)..I told a white lie and said no it was not me,felt very guilty afterwards,.I may need to be spanked for doing that..lol..have a nice day

Well hon if you are in diapers, I do expect you to fill them with poop now and then as that is what a diaper is for. I would be a bit embarrassed too, to admit that I made a messy diaper but if you had told your friend perhaps she would be willing to change you?

Anyways let get you cleaned up okay.

I have you stand in front of me and I lower your diaper pants and have you step out of them. With your bottom facing me, I untape your diaper and carefully pull it away. Your bottom is covered with stinky poop.

I don't know that I wanna spank you but your sure gonna have a rash after I clean you up.

With that said I take out several wipes and begin to clean your bottom. I have you spread your legs and bend over and I clean the crack of your bottom. I clean all between your legs and then have you turn and face me. Using another wipe I clean your boy parts.

I get a fresh diaper , unfold it and tuck it between your legs. I then spread the diaper in place and tape it closed. Next I help you back into the diaper pants and pull them on.

Next time tell your friend that you pooped when she ask okay...:rolleyes:

Yes please Mommy can you put a cloth one on me please?

Lay on your back for me and pull your legs up sweetie.

I prepair to diaper my child by putting 4 cloth diapers together.

Before diapering you, I rub vaseline all over your bottom...:rolleyes: