LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

If You Been Bad Come Get A Spankin!

Michelle

I would like it if mommy would help.

Sure sweetie, I say with a smile.

I grab a small stool so I can sit close. Getting ready to do what needs to be done, I open up a jar of vaseline. I stick my finger in the vaseline and rub a nice dollup on the head of his boy part. His erection was pretty stiff to begin with, but when I rub the vaseline on the tip, it begins to get really hard. I then spread the vaseline all around so to get his entire boy part good and slippery. Next I take a cloth diaper and spread it over his tummy which will be needed later.

Now you just relax baby and mommy is going to take care of this.

I take hold of his boy part again and slowly begin to go up and down.... Up and down.

A couple of minutes later I notice you are starting to breath harder. I increase my grip a little and move my hand.... Up and down.... Up and down...:rolleyes:

How does that feel so far sweetie?

I ask knowing it probably feels dang good! :rolleyes:

I start to moan as you squeeze harder and go up and down on me it feels so good.

When I hear you moan, I know that I'm using the correct pressure with my hand.

I begin to go Up and down a little faster...:rolleyes:

I begin to move with you i'm feeling so good i know that i'm close very close

The way my big baby boy is breathing and moving his body, I know its almost that time. I notice his boy part is has veins sticking out and turning blue.

I continue....

Up and down.... up and down

I lean up on my elbows and take a deep breath and let out a loud moan as i erupt all over the diaper,my chest and everywhere. I fall back to the couch reeling and shaking knowing that was the best release i've ever had.

I lean up on my elbows and take a deep breath and let out a loud moan as i erupt all over the diaper,my chest and everywhere. I fall back to the couch reeling and shaking knowing that was the best release i've ever had.

When my older child gets ready to erupt I squeeze the head of his boy part a little tighter so as to increase the sensation he needs to feel.

Judging the amount of stuff that comes out of his part, I exclaim...My goodness its been a long time since you had a nessesary function taken care of. I use the cloth diaper to wipe up the mess. I let you relax and soon your erection problem is gone.

I tape your diaper in place and help you sit up.

Mommy gives you a gentle hug.

I look at mommy as she hugs me "thank you mommy I love you"

Now sweetie mommy doesn't mind taking care of your erections, but I hate to blister your butt with a switch. So the next time you poo poo your diaper come to me right away and don't be stinky in public.

Mommy will change you and do what ever else you need okay? :rolleyes:

I love you too baby... :rolleyes:

I think so as I get up off your lap you see that between the spanking and talking about diapers I am a little hard

I start to pull your underwear up for you and see you almost have a erection.

Sweetie how come your getting hard there? I ask looking at your boy part.

I don't it just happens dos it mean I am a bad boy are you going to spank me again?

Hon its very natural to get erections and I will not spank you for being a boy. Mostly I'm wondering if your undies are too tight.

While you stand in front of me I feel of your boy part and check for redness. I see that it looks ok, just a normal erection.

Sweetie do you ever play with it? Sometimes doing that makes it go down again...:rolleyes:

(how old are you in the scene hon?)

Hon its very natural to get erections and I will not spank you for being a boy. Mostly I'm wondering if your undies are too tight.

While you stand in front of me I feel of your boy part and check for redness. I see that it looks ok, just a normal erection.

Sweetie do you ever play with it? Sometimes doing that makes it go down again...:rolleyes:

(how old are you in the scene hon?)

10 om-om I look the floor yes and some times Cindy dos

Oh my who is Cindy?

Its ok to play and touch yourself, just remember to wash your hands after doing so.

the little girl that just moved in next door her Mommy caught us in the bath room and spanked her bare bum with the belt she said that you should do the same to me

the little girl that just moved in next door her Mommy caught us in the bath room and spanked her bare bum with the belt she said that you should do the same to me

What was you and her doing in the bathroom? I say in a firm voice.