LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Shapewear And Diapers

Jen Harris

I've been in search of shorts that don't have pockets and no seams on the sides for years.  In some sports clothing store, I noticed women's shorts that don't have pockets or seams.  With it being women's they're a little more form fitting and tight to help hold things up and in place.

The best shape wear is a good fitting diaper, good fitting plastic pants and a onesie.

On 12/9/2017 at 5:45 AM, 2sail2 said:

I've been in search of shorts that don't have pockets and no seams on the sides for years.  In some sports clothing store, I noticed women's shorts that don't have pockets or seams.  With it being women's they're a little more form fitting and tight to help hold things up and in place.

I really like your thought on wearing ladies jeans and shorts given the form fitting nature if keeping it tight is your goal

• 1 month later...

I find this thread funny. I did this years ago when I was first wearing a thicker diapers out. My hope was my wife would buy them when we went. Instead she made me go get them, diapered of course, try them on while she was there, but go pay for them myself. Although I found it a bit thrilling at the time it was much more embarrassing than just having a diaper bulge for some reason and I didn't buy many. Never knew anyone else ever did it. I did like the snug feel on a dry diapers.