LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Me In A Bambino :)

Diaper666

My old digital camera was one of the best of it's day and cost about $400 when new :rolleyes: Now a $50 camera runs rings around it in every department except for lens quality, and there's not a lot of difference there as cheap lenses have gotten much better :whistling: It's still all I've got and it does well for my needs B) Most importantly is that there's no room in my budget for a new camera :( So I'm not going to gripe about photo quality, especially when they might not have wanted a pic so clear they can easily be identified ;) It takes guts to post any kind of self-pic on a site like this knowing what might happen if someone who doesn't like you were to find it :angry2: so I say kudos for the effort and :P to the nay-sayers! :thumbsup:

Bettypooh,

who would rather have more diaper money than a new camera :Dand whose clearly identifiable face won't ever be found here on DD :ninja:

Museum quality!

OK, I agree that I am quality :angel_not: but I'm not quite old enough for the museum- yet :o;):roflmao:

BTW, the last roll of Kodachrome film was developed in Kansas City last Thursday :( There are no more people processing that wonderful film anywhere in the world now :crybaby:

Bettypooh