LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hi Everyone

BabyRachy

Hiya everyone, ive just joined after knowing about daily diapers for a while.

Recently i found out that my girlfriend likes being babied aswell as myself which is great, and since shes joined ive decided to join too :D

take care :)

Hi BabyRachy, Welcome to the site! I have a feeling that you and your girlfriend are going to have a great time here. That's great that you have someone to share your lifestyle with. Lots of people on this site are looking for partners and/or playmates. I wish the both of you the best of luck and hope your relationship continues to flourish. Welcome Aboard :excl::excl::excl:

Welcome. Sounds as though you have someone with a good common interest. Hope that all works out for you two. And am envious at having a partner into it like I would wish. At least mine lets me do my thing and not say anything. We have an open relationship where we can talk about anything and wouldn't let something like my being a DL come between us. Have fun for many of us and take care of the rashes.

Welcome. Sounds as though you have someone with a good common interest. Hope that all works out for you two. And am envious at having a partner into it like I would wish. At least mine lets me do my thing and not say anything. We have an open relationship where we can talk about anything and wouldn't let something like my being a DL come between us. Have fun for many of us and take care of the rashes.

Thanks a lot :), maybe someday your other have may like it too, haylz didnt like it for the 1st year i did it, well she let me do what i want but she didnt like being babied, then it grew on her and now i gotta look after my lickle baba girly *taps bum bum*

^

it wasn't that i didn't like it, because id accept anything that came with u! me & u are a package & come together! ive liked it since september but only told u last month! :)

u can babie me on monday we have free house :D *dances*

Only if your a good girl and stay dry!

We need to get some more nappies :(, we've ran out