LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

New Daily Diapers Photo Gallery

Happy New Year 2011!

The Naughty Girl posted on January 2, 2011 has made video clips for Clare Fonda Productions.

Her screen name is "Alexis Grace" The teaser clip of Alexis in diapers is on Clare Fonda's Naughty Diaper Girls currently. The much longer set of diapered Alexis will be taped next week.

This is the first time Alexis Grace has done any big baby or diaper videos.

Over the past few years Alexis Grace has starred in a lot of adult spanking videos for Clare Fonda and many other producers.

post-16053-0-29144500-1294022528_thumb.j

post-16053-0-29144500-1294022528_thumb.j

Daily Di and DD members,

Here is another photo of Alexis Graves that was posted on another of Clare Fonda's pay sites (Spanked Sweeties) on which the personalities are interviewed as well as spanked. Usually there is a photo gallery on Sweeties showing the personality in ordinary clothing. So far today (3 January 2011) only this one photo of Alexis Graves is working.

Because the clip of Alexis Graves diapered was a teaser, her gallery of HiDef still photos is not yet posted on Naughty Diaper Girls. Daily Di managed a excellent screen grab of her. When a HiDef still image becomes available it will be shared here.

I think many members will agree that in her ordinary adult mode Alexis Graves is a beautiful woman. She should be spectacular wearing a diaper.

post-16053-0-07092400-1294055462_thumb.j

post-16053-0-07092400-1294055462_thumb.j

Today Clare Fonda fixed the problem with new Alexis Graves photos on her Spanked Sweeties site.

Until Alexis G finishes her Naughty Diaper Girl video, with still photos, I thought you might be interested in this photo.

Alexis Graves approached Clare Fonda because as a child she had been spanked and had her mouth washed with soap for using naughty words.

Certainly those are punishments often far outside AB fantasy and sometimes condemned by many, especially mouth soaping.

Personally I hate when that happens to me. Not all that many such photos are in circulation. I am impressed that despite the foul taste and embarrassment, Alexis Grave still looks so nice in the photo.

post-16053-0-86962100-1294186716_thumb.j

post-16053-0-86962100-1294186716_thumb.j