LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What Do Others Use

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...

i use a tena super, with a booster at night, and usually just a super during the day,

i need to keep hydrated, so the diaper with is good absorbtion helps... if im having a good day i can get away with a tena classic plus,,,,, if i want to feel naked(wich we all do),,lol

i'll wear adjustable underwear, with a booster,but then im always afraid of a leak, and wish i had put the right one on,,lol

• 3 months later...

just wondering what others use day and night for this problem

iuse goodnights days and cloth nights

I am very lucky to have been diagnosed with an over-active bladder and now use TENA products-before finding these I tried a lot of the cheap brands but found that most of them were not up to the task.

I suppose I would make a good salesman for Tena products but they would have to pay me in nappies!

I use Tena Slips medium during the day and Tena slip maxi at night-and this sometimes cannot hold all my kidneys chuck at it-wet bed anyway=laundry day :angry:

I have tried cloth and plastic pants in the early days of my troubles but they now cannot cope with the amount of urine I produce-If I drink a pint thats what comes straight out :o so at night time even a great big wadge of tery towelling will not do the trick, and as for daytime they are just too bulky and would need too many changes to be practical-pity I like cloth and plastic pants.

So now I go to bed with a whole lot of padding inside my tena slip and covered with an old emptied out "Pull Up" to absorb any small leaks then covered with a Sandra (now Henleys medical) plastic pant.

But for me there is nothing that beats waking up in a soggy and hot nappy.

Hope this answers your question. :beer:

for day-time, i use either the tena ultra brief, or the flex-i-fit super; and for night-time, i use the tena ultra night super or the flex-i-fit maxi ... no leaks, EVER.

scarborough support services (in ontario) sells them pretty much at cost ... WAY cheaper than medical supply stores....

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Thought I would start this thread back up, since times change, products undergo revamping and change. Some manufactures change for the better but most don’t unfortunately. The last posting was 2006.

I myself use cloth diapers and plastic pants, unless I have an important meeting or something. I use Depends when I have to be discreet. Not that I afraid of people knowing I wear diapers for medical conditions, it just keep important meetings going smoothly without other distractions.

For those that dont like the wet feeing of cloth diapers. May I sugest you use a baby diaper as a stuffer in your cloth diaper. This will not only add extra night time or day time extra absobancy, it will keep that wet feeling away from your skin due to the properties of the baby diaper.

If you like the sound of the plastic there are many kinds of plastic pants on the market that will give you that crinkly sound you like.

Nothing tops the absorbency of cloth diapers and plastic pants especially at night. Whether you sleep on your back or side. I seldom have leaks.

• 6 months later...

Sorry for the Necero

I use Tranquility ATN's and they are great for when I am out shopping for grocerys and such Because I don't trust much the public restrooms for certain reasons. One place that I grocery shop at is Costco. Yeah clean and acceptible restrooms but the whole joint is wayy big that I would have to be in the olympics for years to get to the restooms. And same for Wallmart even though they have two restoom locations. It is just that alot of the times where I live it is a sport for some people to take the toilet seats and clog the toilets and even damage the optical eye that runs the automatic flushers or snap off the toilet handles. That is all on top of the grafitti vandelizim that goes on.

• 1 month later...

Unfortunately, the variety of adult diapers available in Canada is quite limited; and if you don't know where to shop, prices are quite often anything but reasonable.

The most readily available diapers are Attends, Depend, Tena & generic store brands. Earlier last year, I found out that Medical Mart (at least on the east coast) carries Kendall's Lille Supreme Fit line (and are very reasonably priced). Moreover, diapers such Molicare, Tranquility and Abena are considered "imported", and are only available from ONE retail supplier -- and are ridiculously expensive (so much so, that only once have I ever purchased Abri-Form, Tranquility & Molicare diapers).

Having said that, from my early youth until I discovered Tena (then called "Promise") -- around age18 or 19, my diaper of choice (day and night) was Attends (Waistband style & Extra Absorbency). But upon discovering Tena, I immediately switched (for obvious reasons) to using the Ultra Brief (for day) & the Night/Super (for night). It wasn't until Tena started making their diapers more "cloth-like" (circa 2006), that I started searching for [yet] another new diaper to use (the "cloth-like design was chafing all too often). Around Jan/Feb of 2006, I found out that Attends Slip (a.k.a. Attends 10 Super Plus) was available in Canada (only from Medical Mart), and switched [back] to Attends. This was definitely the most comfortable & reliable diaper I'd used in years (maybe not as absorbent as Tena's Night/Super, but definitely more comfortable). Of course, we all know how unreliable Attends are -- always making "cost-effective" changes to their diapers & thereby diminishing quality. So it was no surprise that in January of this year (2008), they discontinued the Slip (in Canada, at least), and replaced it with the very disappointing Attends "Extended Wear" (which, leaks like a sieve btw :angry: ).

So, as it now stands, I am currently using Lille Supreme Fit Extra Plus & Maxi for disposables; and will continue to do so until are no longer available in Canada. In addition, I have [also] started buying cloth diapers from Kins (since it seems the possibly to have consistency anymore).

• 1 month later...

In this last year i have tried many brands and different styles. I really hate all the manafacturers who change from plastic backed to cloth like coverings. The cloth like coverings are more prone to superficial leaking and after a few wettings they gonna smell :(

I use different types of products, dependable what the weather is, how heavy the wetting is and what for activities i have during that day. Mostly i wear tena products (pants/brief) but in the last month i have discovered the attends S and the molicare super which are really good in my case. They are discreet, but have a comfortable fitting and a good absorption.

During night i wear tena maxi and the abri form x-plus, both are my choice since years, they are comfy and absorb a lot. Although i do wear plastic pants over them for preventing sagging and leaks

My choice is cloth diapers and plastic/waterproof pants anytime I am not at work. Gauze cotton is the best as it is more comfortable than flannel or birdseye materials. The diapers are easily washed and dried at home. I have a large supply of pants from VIP, KINS and Gary.

There is a new waterproof pants which recently was introduced and becoming a favorite of mine. It is the Bumkins Finer Baby Products adult waterproof pants and it is an exact copy of their infant pull-on pants. They come in colorful prints and are extremely comfortable and secure against leaks. It's about time one of the manufacturers of baby diapering products designed a product for us adults. They are available from https://www.changingtimesdiaperco.com . Don't be surprised if many sizes and prints are soldout, but more are on the way according to the site. They even come with the Bumkins Baby label just like the Gerber Babywear special size pants did back in the 70's and early 80's. I have attached photos of an infant and adult size pants.

My choice in disposables is the Abri Form X-Plus for its absorbency and fit. This is a great brief and definitely better than most US brands. The Tranquiliy ATN and Tena Supers are also favorites. I do not take any chances with leaks and will wear a plastic/waterproof pants over them for added security.

post-18457-1218462474_thumb.jpgpost-18457-1218462498_thumb.jpg

post-18457-1218462474_thumb.jpg

post-18457-1218462498_thumb.jpg

There is a new waterproof pants which recently was introduced and becoming a favorite of mine. It is the Bumkins Finer Baby Products adult waterproof pants and it is an exact copy of their infant pull-on pants. They come in colorful prints and are extremely comfortable and secure against leaks. It's about time one of the manufacturers of baby diapering products designed a product for us adults. They are available from https://www.changingtimesdiaperco.com . Don't be surprised if many sizes and prints are soldout, but more are on the way according to the site. They even come with the Bumkins Baby label just like the Gerber Babywear special size pants did back in the 70's and early 80's. I have attached photos of an infant and adult size pants.

I use their products as well, most of the prints are a little to "Retro" for me but I do have some prints and whites. Here's a post from their site.

Update August 12, 2008:

I will do everything in my power to keep this business open. Sales have begun to increase upon the word that we might have to close our doors. The present US economy is hurting many Americans and the disposable cash is no longer available to some household. My wife and I are definitely feeling the effects of the present economy.

I placed a small order with Bumkins for several current sizes and prints. Three new prints will be offered as the Blue Fat Farm is no longer available. The prints are Blue Cubes, Blue Retro and Red Fat Farm. The new pants are expected to ship from Bumkins in about 10 days. I do not want to make another large investment until I know these pants will be widely accepted. Only time will tell if Bumkins adult waterproof pants are successful, or, will have had a short life and are now history.

Let's make sure these pants do not follow the history of the Gerber Babywear special size pants (and VIP pants), R.Duck and Kleinert waterproof nylon pants, and Edley Enterprises plastic pants. Too many great pants are no longer available, but we can change this trend by getting the word out about these fantastic Bumkins adult waterproof pants.