What Do Others Use

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...

Terry nappies are tops and can hold more than most disposables if folded properly - I find anyway.

As for disposables, I would wear them more if they were easier to aquire. Tena are crinkly and can be heard under trousers ! My heart goes 10 to the dozen when I wear them outdoors.

Anyone tried peeing in any make of nappy whilst riding a motorbike ? Flippin difficult !

• 3 weeks later...

Me, I've used Depends in the US/Canada, they were ok and the only thing I could really find at the time (1991). Then I found Attends, which I preferred as they weren't quite as crinkly. But then they both did changes to design and it went back and forth for a while...

I'm now in New Zealand and having a hard time finding what I need. I can easily find Tena Discreet (pullup), but that leaks rather quickly. I can also easily find a brand called Affective, which is made by one of the major manufacturer, out of Argentina. They hold next to nothing, crinkle badly, and the tapes don't stick well at all :(

I have found a source for Molicare Maxi and managed to order some (though they won't deliver to PO Box, and I can't have them delivered at home...). They are, by far, the best diaper I've found (and while the tapes are not as good as desired, they do stick more than the Affective ones). However, they *are* pricey.

I've asked for samples of Tena Slip and Tena Flex, and have been told they are on the way, but it's been over a week now, no sign of them. It'll be the same problem though, trying to get them delivered to a PO Box will be a problem :(

I have hopes for the Tena Flex, as I am looking for a silent diaper, but in the end, cost is a huge factor for me and the best price seems to be on the Slip.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest rustynails

gotta love molicare

so absorbant, shame they are kinda expensive, i might have to change brands cause of the price :(

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Pricey. you can't dive from your wallet to molicare's. It takes alot out of you. Rings the bell's to the register to your head about can I really afford it?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I don't like cloth nappies and will never either--sorry in my opinion they are not nice. <_>

Amen to that! I don't care much at all for the feeling of a wet cloth diaper. Never have. A disposable doesn't feel wet until it very definitely needs changing.

I like and ware cloth diapers mostly 24/7. At my age cloth was all there was so it brings me back to my younger day with cloth Diaper, Rubber pants, Any one rmember them?

I remember rubber pants from childhood, although I don't remember actually wearing them.

Yep u request a sample from www.abena.co.uk and this is wot u say:

'I found your number on the incontact website and i'm looking to try the Abri Form X Plus as I got heavy incontinence' And then choose the size and give your name and address. That worked for me except I still got no samples from abena even after 6 weeks. :angry: 

• 2 weeks later...

(alt+ q) Hi all the nappy/Diaper wearers just to tell i use the New Attends they are just great think only in European countries at the moment love them.Because they are just like baby ones with just 2 tapes 1 each side nice and comforable.disreet & holds loads of wee wee.Thanks love Mark xxxxxx :D:P

• 4 weeks later...