LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What Do Others Use

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We know we know! Abri form X plus! :P

I've been trying to get hold of them for ages to try, but they didnt get back to me when I requested a sample :(

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

What is the reason that Abri form X plus aren't sold at stores? Not enough interest in them?

babyvan

id like to try a eurobrief but they are hard to find in the US. i have used abriform x-plus and molicare supers and those by far are the best i have used compared to your over the counter briefs.

urm Buzzcat's constant bigging-up of abri form have led me to order some at Hartmanns. The packing is cool enough too. I can't believe I've not heard of them and I regard myself as something of an old lag on the nappy scene (aaaaahhh...summer of '92 coming down after a night raving to Jeff Mills at Lost or DJ Hype at Telepathy fillin' up a Peaudouce Slippad whilst bunnin' - whatever happened to the mighty slippad eh?ah, memories... :) )post-549-1106603971_thumb.jpg

post-549-1106603971_thumb.jpg

I use molicare super plus or Abriform x-plus durring the day and usually

the Abriform x-plus or cloth durring the night. For the cloth I like the Kins velcro

diaper with an insert or two, and the leak master plastic pants from adult cloth diaper. Great combination, almost never leaks. :D

• 4 weeks later...

I also grew up in cloth diapers and plastic pants. I remember when Pampers first came out...I was around 10 and was just too big for the largest size available at the time. If I were 10 today I would still be easily fitting about 3/4 of the way into the nominal size 5 baby diaper but would soon be graduating up to size 6 ... that I'd be able to wear for a couple more years. I wish they would make Overnight Huggies Convertables in all sizes up to adult large or x-large.

Diapers have been part of my lifestyle since I was little. I'm most comfortable hanging around home normally in a tee shirt with cloth diapers and plastic pants...or a diaper set of some type. I can wear them as thick or thin as I need to.

For a disposable (which I'll normally only use when cloth diapers and plastic pants will be inconvenient...such as for for outings or when traveling) I normally buy Attends (mediums with waistband 3 tapes per side), but also sometimes try others.

Will also be wearing Abri X-Plus a lot this summer for camping and music festival season.

i like to use super thick cloth diapers and plasticpants 24/7 and sometimes when i have to wear a disposable i use only the molicare super plus. the cloth diapers i wear are 24 layers thick! yes i said 24 layers thick! the feel so good and they make you waddle when you walk! i also love to wear rhumba plastipants diaper covers.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Guest_Dee_*

:(

Yep Europe attends are great but wonder if USA attends are better hmmm? :blink:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Im in the US and Attends here are terrible! Thin, leak and noisy. I have had the chance to wear the attends 10 from euro and they are awesome! unfortunitly i can't get them here in the US, so i use Molicare plus 24/7.

The US has a very poor choice on diapers in general. I gues they figure if they only hold two small wetting or one big one that we will change more often and thus buy more products.

I buy diapers from all over the world tring to find the thickest and best and have only found a few that rival abena, and molicare. I personally need a diaper that will stand up to my very active lifestyle and repeated wettings without having to plan outings around avalible bathrooms, or places i can be changed.

Dee

Guest Terry Nappy

Hi, as the name implies I use terry cloth at all times exept work and out plating snooker. Then it has to be Attends disposables. Yes I am Incontinent !!.

Guest Guest

you will be better off staying with tender they are what i use tried attends they are not very good and tender are very absorbant

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

You can order on line from www.attends.co.uk, they are very good i use attends special care and have had no trouble with them at all,.

You can have them next day delivery if you want them in a hurry,.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest GaDiapers1

I like Depends Overnites. I cant seem to find others at the stores where I live and have tried many off brands. The Overnites seem to hold the most and leak the least for me. Would like to try Molicare if they were available in my area.

• 1 month later...
Guest Guest_babyrandy_*

well i like to wear super thick cloth diapers with nursery print plasticpants 24/7. they are special made for me and they have a total of 24 layers!!!!! they are so thick you can't put your legs together and they make you waddle when you walk. i just love them. i got them in plain white and also very nice baby and nursery prints. i also have many diaper cover rhumba pants where the rear is totally covered in ruffles. i also use a disposable as well when i go to doctors so it will be easier to change and they are the very nice molicare super plus! i have tried many disposable diapers in my day and find that the molicare diapers are the best for me.

i wear my thick cloth diapers and plasticpants covered in my diaper covers when i go to the beach all the time and i love the feel and freedom i feel while wearing them. i also have tried the pull on diapers but do not like them as well. i have to wear diapers 24/7 due to major injuries and multiple operations. but over time i made the best of it and now i am a ab/dl all the way.

babyrandy

:D:D:D:D:D:D