LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Bedwetting... Approved!

yummydiaper

update:

It's been 4 months of night time diapers and I am totally hooked. I think about wearing and wetting in bed every day and it gets me totally excited for bedtime. I have been really into it and my wife has continued to support me. In fact she has been buying my diapers for me and is always finding coupons. So far the only thing she doesn't like is the diaper pad in the bed when it slides over on her side, so i've been working on keeping it on my side. so far i have leaked many times, but have never gotten her wet a single time.

This morning we were talking in bed about how much i love wearing at night and that i don't ever want to give it up and she said that she is fine with it. I also mentioned that wearing at night has been driving an urge to wear more during the day too and that I could see myself wanting to wear 24/7s someday. she said if I want to wear 24/7 that I can. she is just happy knowing that i'm happy! I may try 24/7 sometime, but for now it's full time at night and part time during the day. It's just nice to know that I've got the green light to wear full time if i want to.

Yay, another "working" couple! My wife's totally cool with my hobby. She occasionally will put one on me, and knows that it turns me on, but she's not "into" it at all. I will occasionally make love to her in the morning while I'm wearing a wet diaper, she says it feels weird against her skin, but she's cool with it because she knows it gets me going.

Congrats on the four months. I recently started wearing every night too. So far two weeks. My husband is OK with it. Even with the plastic pants hanging in the shower every morning. He has always been approving of my diaper wearing. At home I wear my cloth diapers and plastic pants. Outside the home I wear a Abena X-plus. (we go camping every weekend).

• 3 months later...

Okay, here's an update...

In early July, my whole family went on a vacation together for about 10 days. Most of the time, we had our kids in our bedroom overnight in the hotels, etc. So even though I packed enough diapers for every night and then some, I never felt comfortable wearing them with my kids in the bedroom. Wearing diapers at nighttime is a private thing between me, my diapers and my wife and only takes place in privacy. So, that said, I didn't wear during the entire vacation, and it didn't really bother me at all, I really never thought about it. Once we returned home, the desire to wear and wet at night just wasn't there, so since early July I have only worn overnight twice.

I'm not disappointed, I just find it to be part of my natural progression of wearing a lot sometimes and wearing a little at other times. I suspect, when winter roles around, I will get back into the diapers on a nightly basis. I have always noticed that I have a greater desire to wear during the colder months.

Ah well I am glad you didn't have problems drying up again at night. I've got to give up the bedwetting too, it's just such a hassle when you want to go somewhere for the weekend.

Thanks for the update.