LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store
Little Christine

Rubber/Plastic Panties/Pants Forum

16 hours ago, Little Christine said:

Thank you for the info! My vision is almost non-existent and can't see photos, videos, movies, video games or print media. Used to like to look at people wearing them. :(

18 hours ago, ppdude said:

My vision is almost non-existent

Welcome to the club: 20/400

At least you took the time to acknowledge the post; thank you

If that was a lifelong condition, it would explain how com you are material-sensitive. I did have more eyesight at one time. From the early 1970's to about 2008, 20/300 and before that, probably 20/200. I am not certain of htat but it sounds fmailiar

5 hours ago, Little Christine said:

If that was a lifelong condition, it would explain how com you are material-sensitive. I did have more eyesight at one time. From the early 1970's to about 2008, 20/300 and before that, probably 20/200. I am not certain of htat but it sounds fmailiar

Genetic defect, retinitis pigmostosa, diagnosed at age 17 (lost night vision while trying to date and fantasize about vinyl), doc said complete blind at age 30. Went to blind school at age 49 and graditated in 7 weeks. Week longer than I had planned, one week short of their projection. Use screen reading software, reverse video, and 6x mag. Probably TMI.

6 hours ago, Little Christine said:

On 12/29/2010 at 10:27 AM, froggy said:

I have no problems with rubber/plastic panties being covered in the same subforum as diapers. They are products that are used together. What might be interesting is a clothing subforum. That information is scattered all over the place.

wribbit

Boy are you right! Tried to separate it, but didn't need to cause I'm kinda new at this! :o:)

They seem of interest beyond just their use with diapers,  however, There is a Rubber thread in the "General" subfolder somewhere

Hundreds of rabbit trails...

When I was little, the rubber panties were more discussed than the diaper, which was presumed, The question would be "Does she still  wear [or nee] rubber panteis?" since they were more noticeable than diapers, which looked like simple cloth squares or rectangles of no particular visual significance, whereas, when you saw the baby panties, you knew what you were looking at with dead certainty and what it meant. Also, if a little one was prone to small accidents, a pair of her baby panties might be put over her cloth panties and, for long trips (over two hours) a little girl would be put in diapers and rubber panties. These were more common than you think as this was before the expressway system of the mid 1950's. Unlike little boys, who also could not hold it for that long, a girl could not get out of the car and run off into a wooded area, which were plentiful on those older roads and routess, and relieve herself, which I have seen even grown men do back then

Given the aging of the largest part of the male population, and what that means, a company might do well to develop a man's brief that is a bit thicker and more absorbant, covered with waterproof material with a fly front for thos cases of the BHP drips that crop up now and again for which full-bore protection is not needed

On 6/10/2018 at 5:34 PM, ppdude said:

Hundreds of rabbit trails...

used the searcc and had it in less than 10 minutes

Thanks for the "Rubber" link. This thread seems quite old. Perhaps we could bring it back or start a new one?

On 6/13/2018 at 11:09 AM, ppdude said:

Thanks for the "Rubber" link. This thread seems quite old. Perhaps we could bring it back or start a new one?

It is here, the proper method here is to bring it back (necro) since it would be less "costly" int terms of processing and space than starting a new thread

Properly, it should have its own subforum in "Other Fetishes" since rubber and related materials have been a major fetish, even with it's own group since who knows when: Long before Furries and recognized in DPF long before Sissies. However, why it should be a "fetish" while satin is not, I have no idea

https://www.google.com/search?source=hp&ei=4l8hW-61O4O15gKDypdw&q=international+association+of+rubberists&oq=international+association+of+rubberists&gs_l=psy-ab.3...5922.21151.0.23877.40.39.0.0.0.0.209.4052.8j29j1.38.0..2..0...1.1.64.psy-ab..2.29.3191.0..0j35i39k1j0i131k1j0i20i264k1j0i131i20i264k1.0.f_RdxF8nMBU

On 12/29/2010 at 10:27 AM, froggy said:

I have no problems with rubber/plastic panties being covered in the same subforum as diapers. They are products that are used together. What might be interesting is a clothing subforum. That information is scattered all over the place.

wribbit

The whole could be put in a single "Rubber [and related material]" subforum. However when I was little the rubber panties did kind of have a life of their own and would be more in keeping with the nature of the site as the central topic with the others as closely related side issues. I would think that if you had a general "clothing" subforum, which I would be all for, the bulk of the discussion would be about the panties

On 6/1/2018 at 6:06 PM, ppdude said:

Link is dead :unsure:. Can you confirm it again?

sorry the site is now dead the owner closed it as there wasnt as much interst as hopped and wasnt making any money

While it's easier from the board management standpoint to necro an old thread, all the old threads are now kind of frustrating to read after the data loss disaster that occurred some time ago.

Also if you had blog entries and "pages" that you used to maintain, like my "Reveiw" (rubber panties) and "Retro Little Girl 101. I do not know if I will ever put the "Review" page back together. It took years to build and some of the pages to which it linked are gone. I was able to rebuild the "BabyDoll" page but much of the original went away

Add to this that the landscape has changed, Since Babykins dropped their light ivory rubber sheet. there is no worthshile ABDL (full-size and coverage) rubber sheet on the market. All the others are 36" or less wide, which qualifies them only as "draw" sheets, not full coverage and the fetish ones on ebay are black and UHHHGGG-LY!!!

It also seems bizarre that we would have a sub-forum on religion which has no meaning int the authentic littles' world but not for a staple of the Baby/littles world like rubber panties on their own merits. How many 5 year olds do you see discussing predestination, as opposed to how many 7 year olds had to be dragged to church kicking and screaming? As opposed to how many 6 year old boys started shaking in their shoes if Mommy said to an acting up one "Do you want me to put rubber panties on you?". When I was 5 my aunt threatened to "put a rubber diaper on you". I was caught between a rock and a hard place. "Rubber diaper" had some implications I was not too happy about and I had my doubts about their reality, but I was not sure enough to say " there is no such thing' and what if I was wrong and had provoked something? So I said nothing: A closed mouth gathers no foot. Diapers and rubber panties were often put on girls for long 2+ hour trips, which could also be a fiasco, usually ending with Mommy threatening to put a very short "baby dress" or one of her babydolls on her and taking her out in THAT. At least a longer, almost knee-length dress had a much better chance of not letting a girl's baby undies show. Also the Interstate roads were faster and most trips that took 2+ hours took about 1 to 1-1/2 hours

Here are examples where they were spontanously brought up on their own by members

Plus, somewhere there is a thread "Humiliation in Plastic Pnats" and one other, which is why Imade this topic. Pluse they used to elicit reactions in persons outside the ABDL world that I have discussed elsewhere: One of which I had seen since I was little; a lady, changing her baby would often run her hand over the infant's derierre a couple of times, judging by the sound and what I could see, not hard enough to adjust the panties so I just though she was getting feelies. I remember being change and it gave me kind of the creeps thinking that might have been done to me. I guess it is a bit like being felt up

There has also been a discussion here and there about baby panties, such as Dailydi's Empire panties

and there is always THIS

Rubber panties are also recommended for use with throw-aways so they are used outside of cloth diapers. I guess it could be put in under diaper lovers they way Bedwetters is used as a sub-forum  under Incontinence and the LG forum is used as a sub-forum with Adult Kids