LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store
Little Christine

Rubber/Plastic Panties/Pants Forum

Since this is so much a part of being diapered, it merits its own section. For one thing it will save having multiple threads with the same type of content by making a dprvigiv plsce where such matters can be talked about the location of which is knowable. It could also deal with "cutlrual" matters like how they were/are used fro chastizement

Besides which it seems unbelievable that a diaper message board would have things like Depression fourms, being an animal forum and games forum and NOT have a forum about this matter that is so much a part of diapered/little/baby life

This could also be used to discuss rubber sheets and other such uses of these materials for ABDL purposes like bibs, smock/aprons, babydolls and the like

I have no problems with rubber/plastic panties being covered in the same subforum as diapers. They are products that are used together. What might be interesting is a clothing subforum. That information is scattered all over the place.

wribbit

Baby pany threads are all over the place, too. and as I worte, they are higher up on the baby/child/diaper "food chain", and especially outside the AB ghetto than things here that have their own forums or sub-forums (more correct?) that for them not to have their own place makes one wonder about the priorities here or worse, along with the presence of some things, and the absence of others, make orientations so difficult as to make me wonder where I am. The map is titled "Boston" but I do not see Copley Plaza or Franklin Park but I do see Fisherman's Woarf and Haymarket Street as well as things that are alien

I have no troulbe with your suggestion, however, some clothes are gender-specific and may show up in other parts of this BBS

My, you were up early this morning, Christine! Come to think of it, so was I, placing comments on plastic pants all over the place because that's where I found the subject matter.

I ditto your comment for the need of a forum to cover rubber/plastic pants/panties. I did a search of this set of forums earlier for these key words and they are all over the place as you indicated. And this topic is not restricted to those who wear just waterproof pants over cloth diapers, but also without diapers and over disposibles. My only concern is that such a forum may turn into a non-diaper related forum, such as rubber suits or masks, if not moderated to some extent.

But, in the mean time, may I suggest that people that wish to comment on the use of baby pants of all kinds use those words in the string title and description. I, for one, would appreciate it.

And Froggy, I find that the sissy forum contains a lot on this topic as well. But I do appreciate the forum search feature. It allows for quick ID of where the key words are located in the various forum entries, even highlighting where those key words are located in the entries. That brings me to my second suggestion that people using the forum have a powerful tool in the search feature. They should use it.

Well, I just got into my night diaper and I'm ready for bed. Have a nice evening.

About the makss and things, that has a Rubber thread in General

Well, most of us who have a familiarity with these materials began with baby panties

I think that "panties" is correct since they have no fly front and also, you mentioned that they sissy forum has an abundence of theise references. I am not surprised since in real life they seem to be, not gender specific, but gender weighted. Back in about 2000 we had this debate in Wetville and the little boys got their rubber panties in a bunch but the facts are the facts and I said that the boys were just trying to salve their fragile little egos. You just found them around girls more since girls used them on their dolls and more girls were diapered at later ages than boys and girls wore the material more. It was cnsidered "sissy" for a boy to be interested in this because it was girlish. If you read my blog, you find that one of the reason I was allowed a limitned but "OK" life as a little girl was to avoid sissyfication and that the causes of my girlish interests were the result of the grownups' actions: Children learn what they live and live what they learn/ The flip side of that is that they do not learn what they do not live and do not live what they do not learn; like the that "things it's human" I would say that most of the diapering stories here are about girls.

When I was little it was all called rubber. Another name was "baby rubber" and if you did not want someone to know that this was the same material as rubber panties, it was called "French Satin". It was also very closely associated with punishment and chastizement of little girls and very occasionally of boys who complained that girls had it "too easy" since they were not spanked. There were also things for which girls were "chastized".; being babyish whiney, overactive, ("tomboy"), foreard, gossipy ("carrying tales"), trollopy (the famous "I can make my dress go THIS high") and most weriously and least defined, proud.

Also, as I have said, I think mommies liked to feel the material since I used to see and hear them, after fussing with the panties while changing the diaper,, lightly rubbing the panies too lightly to do anything but feel the material

I second the motion to add a subforum for plastic pants and the like. It would be nice because we could add a review section just like the diapers area. Not sure where it should be placed though.

Probably up in "Our Lifestyle" but it could go in "Fetishes" as they have a strong and devoted following and seem so very symbolic of the aABy world

We would also have to develop terminology to describ "look and feel"

Then comes terminology: I am a real-world persons so "rubber pantis/panties: is what I use. I have heard that as late as 4 years ago so it is not going away any time soon and when I was little they were called "panties".. "Diaper cover" is totally alien and the Urban Dictionary lists them under the term "rubber diaper". Also to try to convince a 7 year old that they were not what they were, they were called "french satin" for awhile. This may be a localism like the "rubber diaper" of the early 1950l's

Then the mod would have to chase down all the threads with that in their titles and move them there and do something about those that have the same content as others. As an example girlisy sleepware has about 3 threads with essentially the same content: "What do you wear to bed?" I t seens that too many persons start a trhead before looking to see if the material is there already

I would like to see a separate section for Plastic/Rubber pants too.

I never consider myself properly dressed unless I have waterproof pants over my nappy/diaper.

I would bet that rubber panties are as much, if not more, a part of traditional babyism as the diaper since they are worn over the diaper and therefore that is what you come into contact with, they were also used post-toddler over, or even under or instead of cloth panties if a child, usually a girl but sometimes a boy, was considered prone to small "accidents". Also the material is l ike no other to the touch so the material is identified with wetting, diapers and babies

I have to agree about the feel/touch, When I am in a nappy/diaper I often gently rub my plastic pants gently with my fingers just for the soft slippery feel.

I also love the feel of wet terry cloth through my plastic pants.

One of my favourite things is a pair of brand new soft pvc pants with that new pants smell.

I find that when I wear new pants they tend to take a few days wearing, then they fit better.

I read, in non AB literature, a story from a girl who whas hosbitlaized and had to wear diapers and rubber panties and she said that "They were so soft and she wondered how they would feel worn by themselves", which is, I think, in the back of everybody's mind who comes into contact with them. A few of my girl cousins used to put them under their dolls' diapers

I think the next big thing will be to fix it so that you can wear them under your diaper and still wet and have it go into the diaper

I read, in non AB literature, a story from a girl who whas hosbitlaized and had to wear diapers and rubber panties and she said that "They were so soft and she wondered how they would feel worn by themselves", which is, I think, in the back of everybody's mind who comes into contact with them. A few of my girl cousins used to put them under their dolls' diapers

I think the next big thing will be to fix it so that you can wear them under your diaper and still wet and have it go into the diaper

Easy enough -

Just wear an exact size rubber/plastic diaper as a first layer against the skin and then place a small slit/cut in the bottom to drain off the urine to

another absorbant diaper (or two if that is your fantasy) and then wear a larger (oversize) final "LOCKING-NOISY" rubber/plastic diaper (cover) over the entire

lot and top it off with a sissy baby doll or dress !

Enjoy the leakage event; but watch out for the rash if left too long.

Babylock

• Like 1

It seems that these things have quite a followin

On ebay

This, and other sellers seem to be doing all right; far better than one would expect if they were THAT niche

Also look up "vintage rubber pants", "vintage plastic pants" and "vintage vinyl pants"

Can there be THAT many old school AB/DL's in this world or do they generate interest outside this group? I cannot begin to tell you about the reaction that you get among "civilians" when you mention "rubber pants"

It probably should also include rubber sheets, plastic bibs and be restricted to ABDL topics

• Like 1

how about a whole site for plastic clothing http://www.plasticfun.net it's a members only 18+ site but it's free to join it should have what ur looking for i know this as i'm one of the admins

Another Plastic Pant wearer here just checking in, love the smell and feel of a new pair of plastic pants as I slide into them...heaven.

That sounds like a plan to me....

On 11/23/2013 at 7:24 AM, RC-db-UK said:

how about a whole site for plastic clothing http://www.plasticfun.net it's a members only 18+ site but it's free to join it should have what ur looking for i know this as i'm one of the admins

I see on problem already. Do you think it is good to ask persons for a photo? I presume you mean one from which a person can be identified

no just a orignal photo of theres not one taken from a site as we want orignal content

What I meant was asking for a phoit of a person is pretty steep since that can be connected with a specific individual who can be identified and who may wish to be anonymous

A resounding YES!!!! Vinyl is wonderful and feels so good next to my skin. Very gratifying sexually speaking!

On 11/24/2013 at 7:24 AM, RC-db-UK said:

Link is dead :unsure:. Can you confirm it again?