LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Last Post Wins....

Lanthey

Seeing as the battery in my watch was faulty, and my magic skills clearly don't work. I shall simply send in a team of highly skilled ninjas to take anyone out who stands in my way, of trying to take my beloved trophy ??

I'm going to send ant-man in to claim my trophy back, by sending ant-man in he will get in undetected whilst your asleep! Then he will use his shrinking gun and shoot the trophy so he can put it in his pocket and walk out undetected! ??

Good  thing  I put tracking  device inside it so I know where it is  then  I deploy a group  of highly skilled spies and construction workers  to plan  mission trophy hunter. Haha I have the win again  this time guarding it with a forcefield and highly skilled  ninjas with pressure  plated floor  that leads to a safe within a safe.

42 minutes ago, DiaperBoyy said:

Ohh damn you've got it properly fortified this time ? question is are your ninjas allowed through the force field them self? 

The ninjas can only guard  in front of forcefield unless  they are told to. They are not shielded  just the win is behind the shield