LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Do Adult Babies Ever Enjoy The Smell Of There Own Poop?

Hiya!

I am wondering do big babies like the smell of there own poop? If so how come?

Also did you like it the first time you messed as an adult or was it something you had to get used to and learn to like?

I hardly ever poop a diaper because of the smell and I can barely stand it even to poop in the potty.

How do big babies learn to like it?

cant say that the smell has ever done anything good for me!

Actually, most of the time its pretty gross, not that i mess all the time, but on the occasion i do, i change almost right away because of the smell!

Well, I am probably in a big minority (if not the only one) who does enjoy the smell of my own poop. I don't know why specifically & I can't even remember for how long I've enjoyed the smell, but I just do. Now this being said, there are still times when the smell isn't enjoyable at all.

Rockies Fan. Go Rockies in 2011!:D

Guest waslost1234abc

do I love it, no but I can't say I hate it either. I love the naughty feeling it gives me. The smell is a reminder of what a naughty little boy I still am.

i absolutely love the smell and the feeling of poop.....but im also into scat so that is normal.....i get both sexual pleasure from the smell and the feeling of it as well as regressive tendencies...

cant say I "like" the smell of my dirty nappy, but being double incontinent dont have a lotta choice about them happening either,

Regards actually being in or having a dirty nappy ?? at 1st when I became incontinent I used to hate it and want out! but then I was like that over having to wear in general !! lol

Now ? Im not so bothered, guess over time like anything being poopy you get used to it, have times now where Ive had a dirty nappy and not even known anything about it till its come to change time !! lol

Hugs inco :)

i absolutely love the smell and the feeling of poop.....but im also into scat so that is normal.....i get both sexual pleasure from the smell and the feeling of it as well as regressive tendencies...

All of this minus the regressiveness.

I wouldnt say i love the smell, and its certainly something that in the early days i used to go to great measures to aviod, putting wet tissue soaked in soapy water is a great way.

But now im older and ive done it so many times, i wouldnt say i love it, but its deffinatly something that you can come enjoy, other peoples poop still smells bad, but i can tolerate it.

Its something ive just learn to deal with it guess, and if you can enjoy it, then thats great.

The smell used to make even dirty anal play unbearable for me, but I've grown to not mind it much now.

I don't objectively like the smell in the same way that I like, say, the smell of food, but I put up with it and sometimes enjoy it in a "so bad it's good" way when I'm very aroused.

I do enjoy the smell of my own poop, but only when it's in a diaper, as it's not as strong and mixed with the scent of baby powder. The smell of other people's poop though makes me react like any normal person, bleh!

A poop fetish is called coprophilia. The term applies to people that like the smell or find pooping erotic. I'm finishing proofreading the galleys for my next novel that involves coprophilia. It should be available online shortly for anyone interested in reading it.

Baby June

A poop fetish is called coprophilia. The term applies to people that like the smell or find pooping erotic. I'm finishing proofreading the galleys for my next novel that involves coprophilia. It should be available online shortly for anyone interested in reading it.

Baby June

Not all coprophiles find the smell erotic. Coprophilia means sexual pleasure from feces, and that's it. After that, likes/dislikes come down to the individual.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest waslost1234abc

being both urinary and fecal incontinent i have never had control of my bowel. maybe being this way my whole life(had time to get used to it) has a lot to do with it, but i love the smell. its like an aprhodesiac of sorts. i love the smell of pee too but its not the same. as far as additional reasons of why i love the smell, when poop isnt in the potty which for me is all the time, it screams "im a baby".

additionally i agree that we learn to hate the smell, think of it as gross and society is our teacher. lots of smells are considered strong like gasoline for example but poop is almost universally considered the grossest smell. next to vomit. you notice how anything that comes out of our own bodies is considered nasty? spit vomit poop pee snot. i wonder why that is and again when we are little we dont care. we let snot run in to our mouths we go through phases where we love to spit or drooling happens but its no big deal. its after growing up that we see or smell these things an have an automatic reaction. i think it has everything to do with the conditioning we get that bodily secretions are considered best hidden.

additionally i agree that we learn to hate the smell, think of it as gross and society is our teacher. lots of smells are considered strong like gasoline for example but poop is almost universally considered the grossest smell. next to vomit. you notice how anything that comes out of our own bodies is considered nasty? spit vomit poop pee snot. i wonder why that is and again when we are little we dont care. we let snot run in to our mouths we go through phases where we love to spit or drooling happens but its no big deal. its after growing up that we see or smell these things an have an automatic reaction. i think it has everything to do with the conditioning we get that bodily secretions are considered best hidden.

There are some smells the brain will just simply recognize as "bad".

I also find it funny how we spend so much time making ourselves clean, handsome and beautiful when in reality the human body is disgusting thing by most people standards.

• 2 months later...