LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Ab Universe

I have 4 of the ABU All In One Velcro diapers (2 of the plastic backed ones and 2 of the Hello Kitty ones that need plastic pants with them). They are thick, and for me they are fun to wear to bed. I also like the Kello Kitty ones for their looks and for the pink color. For me they hold 1 to 1 1/2 wettings with out issue, but I also drink a lot of fluid and wet heavily. The velcro holds well all night for me and it does not come loose. Most of the time I add two or three cloth baby diapers as stuffers to give me added absorbancy. These are the first cloth diapers that I have bought, but I think that they are a good value for the money. The only downside that I can see is that I will need a lot of them since it takes a day or two for them to air dry. Overall I like them, but I think if you are undecaided I would just try one first to see if they are for you. Hope this helps.

Nice diaper Grayfile. Looks alot like one that I just ordered from Rearz, up here in Canada. I ordered the contour hello kitty as well as some flat pre-folds and plastic pants. When I get my stuff I will be posting a full review as Ijust found out about this company. I will say the ab/dl stuff looks fantastic and being kinda local cheaper to ship.

Nappy New Year

Gr3grrz

• 1 month later...

What on earth is up with the SIZING on these things? I ordered what was allegedly a medium and it's swallowing me alive. The matching plastic panties that I purchased, allegedly the same size, barely fit around my thighs. What's even more ridiculous about the latter is that if I pull them all the way on I am left with an absurd amount of room all over the place except for the thighs, where I'm constricted to the point of discomfort.

Every time I buy an AB marketed product I walk away with the feeling that they are tailored for men. Yet another disappointment and forty dollars wasted, expect to see the products appear in the trading post forum soon.