LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Problem With A Gag I Bought...

dave_the_baby

About a month ago, I ordered a pacifier gag from The Dom Depot and I haven't heard back anything. According to paypal, I made the payment, but I never got a receipt from them, or a notice that the transaction had been made.

I fowarded the Paypal receipt to them, but I still haven't heard back (it's been over a week since I emailed them)

Is there an alternative email on the Dom Depot I'm supposed to email to?

let paypal know about it to

This. File a claim to protect your money before the time-limit is reached. That will give you I think 20 days to resolve it before you have to escalate it for a forced refund. It may also get Dom Depot's attention faster as they will get alerted anytime they log-in to paypal

If you did nit get your product in a reasonable amount of time, you can ask for your money back (credit your account) or ask them for a replacement.

you should have received some kind of order number, shipping notice or an order conformation from the supplier soon after you ordered.

That is about the most you can do, if the seller is reputable you should be at least get you money back, if not a new product.

I have ordered stuff and in one particular place never got what I ordered, it was somehow lost in the mail, the guy I bought the part off gave me my money back, and as of a few weeks ago we still don't know where the part is.

I did tell the guy if I do get it somehow, I would let him know, and if he gets it back I said I would buy it again if it isn't wrecked.

I hope you get the gag, or get a refund.