LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Clarisonic

tris

So I'm big on skincare, cosmetics, and overall personal care. I've known about these devices for quite some time, as they've been around awhile, but, I've only gotten to use one within the last year.

My mom's had problem skin for as long as I can remember. Between stress, poor diet, and hormones, she's looked like she's got the skin of a 14 year old for most of my life. I s'pose part of that might be my fault -- having a baby really does change everything!

So anyway, mom's had a Clarisonic for about a couple of years, and when I come over, I've got my own brush head to use. Pretty neat device, makes the skin feel fucking awesome.

Fast forward to this holiday season: It's my first year being back in the NW, and she's been SUPER happy to have me around. (Geez, if you had acted like this in '07, I wouldn't have left, bitch!) As a token of her serious appreciation, and because she knows I'm more metrosexual than that . . Uhh. . . Howard. . ?? . . . Politician dude, she got me (and Mommy/gf) one of our own! I let Mommy open gifts early every year because she practically begs, and I cave. Every time. :( Inside the box that was for 'both of us' was the Clarisonic and and a membership cert to Costco! (I was pretty stoked about that, too!)

So, who else has one of these badboys? Like it? Love it? Hate it?

• Like 3

Clarisonic is from the makers of the Sonicare toothbrush. Just like the Sonicare cleans your teeth, it uses sonic vibrations to clean your pores, resulting in clearer, healthier skin. In fact, it's a local product from Pacific Biosciences Labs in Bellevue.

Look it up and check it out. Totally worthwhile skincare investment! Can be found at Clarisonic dot com, or from major skincare retailers like Sephora.

• Like 1