LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Public

Guest HelloMiakoda

Eh. Hatred. Malice.

It's all yuck.

This thread is very hostile and not very inviting and does indeed make people want to leave. Let's all take warm pee in our diapers and relax.

This is good :Crylol: and just goes to show that how long you've been here doesn't mean much when it comes to having good sense :) If every thread went like this one has I wouldn't have bothered joining this site :o This website is part of our public image too, and we should care what we let others see of us :huh:

Bettypooh

In my experiences the general public is so absorbed in their own little world that they don't pay a bit of attention to other people or their surroundings.

Spot on there. Even if they did notice, so what? And as for the individual, if they want to draw attention to themselves in that way, let them... they leave themselves open for (possible) ridicule and must be prepared to face that.

This website is part of our public image too, and we should care what we let others see of us

Oh shit, the epiphany. :bash: Was there a shaft of light and angels vocalizing? It's a Christmas Miracle!

That's the point I've been trying to drill home, but y'all are too wrapped up in 'freedom of expression' and gender semantics.

Oh really.

Yarly. MENSA Scrabble tournaments at 14. Suck it.

Maybe I should be the one to leave -- I'm not a fan of being associated with Drama Queens and morons.

#fuckallyall #takingalilbreak

• Like 1

Stop the damn war and let's give each other a hug :)

Tris' made a mistake. Whether or not he'll want to admit it, he made one. Period. But why take it so heartlessly? Let's forgive and give another chance. That's what Christmas is all about! Forgive those who makes mistakes, because you make them too!

• Like 2

ohhh i love scrabble.... i'm not the best at it, but its a fun game, i have words with friends for my phone, its basically scrabble, but obviously with a different name... and you can play against other people who have the app as well... quite fun.... i also have scramble which is basically boggle for the phone also lots of fun... scramble you can also play thru facebook!

yay word games!

• Like 1

Quijibo- A great big balding north american ape!

I love scrabble too.

I also love people who can't accept that others don't live their lives with their ass cheeks sealed as tight together as they do. I am with Mia all the time, for obvious reasons and not once has anyone ever made a stink in public.(yeah I know, bad pun) Girls get a free ride with that stuff, nobody thinks the pacifier or stuffed animal is creepy. If you put me in the same scenario then yes people would probably take notice. If anyone were to just run up to a stranger and drop our pants and scream change me, then yes that is being a douche.

Hi Mia! I'm glad you're just being you. Ignore the "oh my god I'm so important I have to weigh in on this one and say something incredibly useless to stop this!" people, and enjoy the others. Wearing a diaper is delightful!

• Like 1

Stop the damn war and let's give each other a hug :)

Tris' made a mistake. Whether or not he'll want to admit it, he made one. Period. But why take it so heartlessly? Let's forgive and give another chance. That's what Christmas is all about! Forgive those who makes mistakes, because you make them too!

Are you sure it's a mistake? I stopped dropping in here as much as I used to after reading a rash of negative comments about overweight people from him and a few others. Came back a few days ago only to find a Tris-initiated thread about some guy with a bit of exposed diaper he saw, but mostly put downs about the guy's weight, wardrobe and baldness. Up above he basically told someone to stay out of the discussion because they hadn't posted up until then. Let alone other contributions of his to this thread.

Sarcasm and a certain amount of conceit are part of his online persona in here. When taken too far, though, it can become insulting.

Have you ever associated with smart people outside of Mensa? That's not necessarily a good outlet for genius as it's more of a cock measuring contest over standardized testing.

I had the good fortune to attend an advanced middle school. As such, I learned humility for intelligence at an early age as all of my peers were just as smart, or smarter, than me.

And most of all, we learned that being smart didn't make us right in arguments. So, unless you like coming off as a knob, you might want to cool it with the smartest-guy-in-the-room bit.

<<< female

<<< is smart

therefore

<<< is always right

:P

^^^ is perfect in every way

^^^ are... not particularly adding to the discussion

therefore

^^^ is never right, but still funny :P

I personally am open about my ABism as well though i don't look good enough to do what you say. But personally i wouldn't mind it if a gimp can walk into walmart why can't a AB do it too?

Really??? you have to resort to being rude/crude WTF is wrong with you

people that have real issues do not compare to someone wanting attention like you....

DEF "a person with a limp, injury, or handicap that impairs their ability to walk fluidly."

Really??? you have to resort to being rude/crude WTF is wrong with you

people that have real issues do not compare to someone wanting attention like you....

DEF "a person with a limp, injury, or handicap that impairs their ability to walk fluidly."

Not that kind of Gimp. >.< I must have just missed used the word somehow from what i have learned of the word. *shrugs* but still people are people. I wasn't trying to be rude. I wasn't trying to look for attention. I must have just missed used a word.

"Gimp (sadomasochism), a type of sexual submissive in BDSM who may wear a bondage suit" What i normally refer to it use it as.

First thing hello everybody, not trying to start a war but if we all stop to think about ten years ago mabe a little longer. Being gay was the biggest badest thing u could do. It could get u killed and more than likely would get your ass beat or your car fucked up. It was like being black in 1940 or 1950. And as sad as it is I use to hate anyone that was gay myself. Tell I met my now wife who had male and female friends that were bi and gay. Then I found out the truth there just like everyone else. And just because there gay does not mean they want you. But the point is they stood up for themselves and came out about it. And now u see it every were. But sometime or another we will have to make a stand or we will always be considered freaks, wired , and every thing in between. But it is starting to happen u see alot on tv now days. But it has to be done the right way and said the right way. Because knowing is power not knowing is stupity. And I have to say that us men will have to take the back seat in that role as the women will be the most powerful in making it happen. But the more extreme side of this fetish will have to go quitly. And for the ones that are always saying don't do this or that shut up. U hurt this community more than u help with that shit. But u are right in some ways. Like no it is not alright to shit your self and walk around a store for hours so everyone else has to smell it.

• Like 1

First thing hello everybody, not trying to start a war but if we all stop to think about ten years ago mabe a little longer. Being gay was the biggest badest thing u could do. It could get u killed and more than likely would get your ass beat or your car fucked up. It was like being black in 1940 or 1950. And as sad as it is I use to hate anyone that was gay myself. Tell I met my now wife who had male and female friends that were bi and gay. Then I found out the truth there just like everyone else. And just because there gay does not mean they want you. But the point is they stood up for themselves and came out about it. And now u see it every were. But sometime or another we will have to make a stand or we will always be considered freaks, wired , and every thing in between. But it is starting to happen u see alot on tv now days. But it has to be done the right way and said the right way. Because knowing is power not knowing is stupity. And I have to say that us men will have to take the back seat in that role as the women will be the most powerful in making it happen. But the more extreme side of this fetish will have to go quitly. And for the ones that are always saying don't do this or that shut up. U hurt this community more than u help with that shit. But u are right in some ways. Like no it is not alright to shit your self and walk around a store for hours so everyone else has to smell it.

WTF?

I go out in public everyday wearing diapers/ I am properly dressed. However sometimes if I bend down to look at something my diapers may be visible to others for a moment. It is not my goal to do so but it does happen from time to time. In addition I wear Dry 24/7 diapers that tend to be more on the thick side. If others are people watching they may pick up on the fact that I am diapered. It's never just a diaper and a t-shirt kind of a thing and never a pacifier in my mouth either

ummm ten years ago really? in 2000 being gay was teh biggest baddest thing? don't you mean like 20 or 30 years ago? but either way.. did anyone notice this thread was taking a nice little detour then along come some late comers... and not even fashionably late... to drudge the whole thing up agian...

seriosuly people, either be on time to an argument or just keep out of it!!!!

I was in the store yesterday and was browsing the baby diapers when I suddenly realized I was knuckle deep into sucking my thumb intensenly. I was quite worried and it still worries me because I've never not known what I was doing. My subconscious strted suckig my thumbas I was browsing diapers in the store. Luckily though, no one was around, at least that I knew of.

I don't do the public thing, and this still scared me. I do wear diapers underneath in public and sometimes if I bend down my diaper my peek out the back and be seen but that's it.

Meh, I don't flaunt my abdl side but I don't go out of my to repress it either. Too many people live in fear and act like irrational sycophants when confrotned with the realization that their fear is unfounded. I don't do all that she does as I'm a guy and I understand how that comes across to tohers, however that doesn't mean I'm going to hate on those who don't care and are open about it. Heidi lynn creeped me the hell out, however I give Heidi credit for being who Heidi was. At the same time, if you're going to draw attention, don't complain when people mock.

• Like 1