LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Undercover Investigation

baby_snow_white

"I'm Sorry Wendy, but I think until we find out more about Courtney that you shouldn't be talking to her. I know you wouldn't tell her about us, but she might be able to get it out of you somehow."

"I just meant you should wear it to school more often, not when you were here at school. You are going to be wearing rompers like the other babies."

Rebecca smiles when a couple of the girls admit that they wet their beds.

"Maybe I should send an extra diaper home with you girls. Do you think your mothers could put your diapers on for you? I don't you girls putting your own diapers on."

Wendy pouts. "I like Courtney. She is nice. At least she talks to me. No one else outside of you and Melody talks to me. When I walk pass everyone else. They ignore me. I get really lonely and I hate that none of the students will talk to me. They just walk right by me." She nods. "Ok I'll try to wear it more often. I'm glad I'm going to be in rompers like the other babies. Then I will not stick out from the others."

The girls shake their heads no. They tell Rebecca that their moms don't know about them wearing diapers.

"Yes, she does seem nice. Do you think the other students would talk to you if you weren't one of my babies?"

"Do your parents know you wet the bed, or do you change your own sheets and wash them yourselves."

Wendy nods. "They probably would,but since I am one of your babies. They will not talk to me. Because they are afraid of you and your threats to add to your baby collection."

Helena nods. "I change my own sheets and wash them. The other girls nod in agreement with what Helena said."

"I'm sorry. Would you rather not be my baby and be able to make friends with the other students around here?"

"Okay, you girls better get going. I wouldn't want your real mommies to worry about you that you weren't coming out to the car. I will see you in the morning. Have a nice night."

Wendy thinks for a moment and shakes her head. "No I would rather be your baby. I don't think I could make it as a big girl again and besides if I stopped being a baby. It wouldn't make a difference. All the students already know I'm a baby. So if I stopped. They still wouldn't be friends with me."

All the girls nods and leave the room with their backpacks. Judy looks at Rebecca after all the babies leave. "You are starting to favor Wendy over the others. Are you going soft on us? You asked Wendy if she wanted to stop being a baby. If you feel that way about the babies. Maybe we should release all the babies back into the school and close down the whole program."

Rebecca smiles at Wendy. "That's good. I was hoping you would say that."

"Wendy is different than the other babies. Wendy genuinely wants to be a baby for me. I don't have to force it. She does whatever I ask without question, unlike the othe girls. They do as I tell them, but I know they really don't like it. No, we don't need to stop the program."

Melody nods. "Yes Wendy is different than the others. The other are big girls who are made to be babies. Wendy is a baby who is trapped in a big girl's body. If she could. I think she would be happy to be a baby 24/7."

Judy nods. "Well get your head in the game and quit letting Courtney so close to us or she is going to start putting the pieces together about what is really going on."

Courtney leaves the school and drives to her editor's house. It was part of the cover story for her being a high school student. It might raise a red flag if someone from school saw her driving to her house where she lived alone. She gets out her laptop an starts to write about what she found out so far. Which wasn't much when she looked at it on the screen. "Dang whoever is behind this is good. I couldn't found out anything useful. Maybe if I hang around Rebecca long enough. I can dig up some information." Courtney leaned back in her chair and starts to think about Wendy and seeing her in a diaper. She started feeling something she hadn't in a long time. Courtney felt attracted to Wendy,but not in a sexual way. More like a mother or big sister. "Maybe I can figure out who is doing this and get on the inside as one of the big sisters to the babies. Maybe if I can get lucky and get Wendy as my baby girl. Melody doesn't deserve her."

"I agree. I don't know how well her parents would accept Wendy runnning around in diapers and baby outfits though. It's too bad she doesn't have someone outside of school that is willing to baby her."

"I'll do my best."

Rebecca finally goes home and changes her clothes. Her mother had already left for her job which started about 2 and ended around 10. Rebecca rarely saw her mother at all. As she sat down on the couch to watch TV she thought about Wendy.

Melody nods. "Yeah I don't think they would accept Wendy running around in diapers and baby outfits. Though if what Wendy said is true. Her parents probably wouldn't even notice if she did. She said her parents don't pay any attention to you. That could be a big reason that Wendy took to the baby treatment so easily. With you babying her. She has someone who loves her and cares about her. Maybe you should adopt her. It isn't like your mom would noticed. She is working all the time."

Rebecca shook her head. "It wouldn't work. I would love to have Wendy as my baby girl outside of school, but I doubt if her parents would be willing to give her up. You're right my mom probably wouldn't notice, since I don't think she goes in my room and wouldn't notice if there was a baby crib set up in there. Mom does what she has to do to provide a good life for me and her."

Melody laughs. "They probably wouldn't even notice that Wendy wasn't there. She said they rarely talk to her. They are so wrapped up in their own little worlds to even notice anything Wendy does or wears." She nods. "I think after a certain age. Mothers stop going into their children's bedroom and very few of them know what is going on in their child's life. If they did. I think we wouldn't have gotten as far as we have undetected." Melody sighs. "At least you have a mom. I have a step mom who doesn't care about me. At times I feel like Cinderella,but without the glass slipper or the fairy godmother."

"Maybe I should invite Wendy over to my house for a sleepover. I don't think my mother would care. Even better, maybe I should have all the babies and the big sisters come over for the night on the weekend. If a mother or parent trusts the child there isn't a need to go into the bedroom unless the child is messy and the mother wants to get the dirty clothes or something. More strict parents would keep an eye on the child's bedroom and make sure it was kept reasonably clean."

"I'm sorry you're stepmother is like that. If you ever want to get away for awhile, you can always come over to my house."

Melody shakes her head. "Probably not. Your mom is pretty cool. I don't know about inviting all the babies and big sisters over. That might be a bit too much." She nods. "Yeah I know where is no reason to go into your child's room,but on the other hand. If parents where more nosy about what their kids was doing. They could nip alot of things before it get out of control. Drug use,risky behaviors like teenage pregnancy and drinking. Not that I would do any of that. I don't want to mess up my body be doing things like that to it." Melody nods. "Yeah me too. She cares more for my step sisters and my half sister than she does about me. If I didn't come home. Only my dad would care." She sighs. "Well I best be going. I have to pick up Caroline from After school program and take her to dance. Then pick up Gloria and Trena from Daycare. Drop them off at the house and go back to pick up Caroline and take her home. Then it is off to my room to hide out until morning."

"Yeah, I guess you're right. That would be a little much. Too many people in one small place. Okay, I'll see you in the morning. Don't let your stepsisters run all over you now."

Rebecca goes home.

Melody nods. "Yeah it might be too much and your mom might not like having all those people in the house and the smell of messy diapers stinking up the place." She nods. "Yeah I'll see you in the morning." Melody laughs. "That is not so easy. Since their mom get away with everything. Because they are her real children and I'm just her daughter by marriage." She leaves school and goes to pick up Caroline for Dance practice. Once everything calms down for the night. Melody calls Rebecca just to talk. "It is good to hear a voice that isn't yelling at me for something I didn't even do. My step mom has been on my case all night because we are out of nighttime diapers. It was not my job to get them,but she is blaming me. Because she forgot to pick up a pack on her way home. Everything that goes wrong in the house is my fault whether or not it is."

"Which of your stepsisters are still in night diapers? I would think Caroline is too old, but I don't want to make false assumptions. How old did you say your stepsisters were?"

"Maybe I should send some of the babies diapers home with you so you can give them to your mother. Would you like me to run by your house with some? or maybe pick some up at the store for you? what size of night diapers do you need?"

They all are. Caroline is 8 and wears them at night. Because she will not get out of bed at night. Gloria is 4 and is potty trained for daytime,but not got the nighttime down yet. Though I don't see how her mother expects her to go to the bedroom at night when she puts the side of the crib all the way up. Trena is 2 years old and not potty trained at all. No she has left to go get some at the store after yelling at me for being useless and forgetful. I'm not forgetful. She didn't tell me to stop by the store to get any. She said she was going to get them during her lunch hour. When she gets back. I'm going out to cool off. Is it ok if I come by your house? I want to be anywhere,but here right now. I would leave right now,but there is no one else to watch them. She also expects me to give up any plans I have to babysit all of them. While she goes out and does whatever. If she was our age. I would say she would be the perfect candidate for your new group of girls. The toddler girls."

"Caroline still fits in baby diapers? She must be thin. I guess it's better to wet in a diaper then get over your fear of getting out of bed in the middle of the night. Yes, You can come over here. Would you like for me to order a pizza or something for us to snack on? Maybe you can help me come up with some names for our toddler girls. I think it would be cute to have the babies and toddlers walk around together."

Melody shakes her head. "No she doesn't. She wears youth sized diapers. Gloria and Trena still fit into baby diapers. I guess so,but Caroline doesn't like having to wear diapers to bed. She thinks it makes her look like a baby. Yeah order us a pizza to snack on. When my step mom gets back. I'll be over there. You know what I like on my pizza." She laughs. "Yes I think it would too. I've got a name for you. Courtney. That way she will be out of our hair and we can watch her to make sure she isn't up to anything. How much trouble could she cause in a jumper and a puffy diaper underneath it?"

Rebecca smiles a bit.

"Of course wearing diapers make you look like a baby. That's why we have our babies wear diapers. Having wet sheets would make Caroline look like a baby too, so it's really a no win situation for her. Make sure to put your "babies" into diapers before you leave your house or your stepmother might get mad at you again. I'll order the pizza right away. Get over here when you can. Goodbye."

Rebecca hung up the phone and then called the pizza delivery and ordered a large pizza..

Melody nods. "Yeah and that is the problem. Caroline doesn't want to look like a baby. She wants to be a big girl and big girls don't wear diapers. Wet sheets and wet pjs don't bother her at all,but it does her mom." Yeah it is too bad that the one baby deserves to wear them the most doesn't." She hangs up the phone and heads down the stairs as her step mom comes in the door with diapers. Melody hangs around long enough to make sure the three of them was diapered for bed and then walks out of the house. She gets in her car and drives to Rebecca. Melody picks up her purse and rings the doorbell. She hears another car pull up and sees the delivery guy from Pizza Hut. Melody pays for the pizza and gives him a tip. She watches the guy drive off and turns around just as Rebecca opens the door. "The pizza is here. The delivery woman expects a big tip for delivering the pizza to your house at this hour."

Rebecca hears the doorbell and comes downstairs. She opens the door to see Melody standing there holding a pizza. Rebecca laughs and lets her in. Rebecca gets her purse and gives Melody the price of the pizza and a 5 dollar tip.

"Is that enough of a tip?"

Melody laughs. "Yeah that is enough. I only gave the pizza guy 3 dollars." She hands the pizza to Rebecca and closes the door after she walks in. Melody follows Rebecca to the kitchen. "It is good to get away from my step mom. When she came in. She started bitching at me again for being so forgetful. I told her it wasn't my fault there was no diapers in the house. It was her's. I told her that she said that she was going to get some diapers on her lunch hour. She said it was my fault because I should have pick up some incase she didn't get any at lunch. She makes me so mad sometimes. She is not a responsible adult. She is worse than the girls we have as babies at school. Sometimes it is like there are 4 little girls who need taking care of. Instead of 3." She sets down at the table and sighs. "Sorry about that. I didn't mean to unload my problems onto you."

Rebecca smiles at Melody.

"Don't worry about it. It's better for you to have someone to vent on. Otherwise, you might chop your stepmother up with an axe and go to jail."

Rebecca sets the pizza down on the table and opens it. She gets a couple of small plates out of the cupboard and hands one to Melody. She puts a couple of slices of pizza on a plate and sets it where she is going to sit.

"What do you want to drink? I have Coke, juice, milk or water?"