LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Undercover Investigation

baby_snow_white

Wendy nods. "Yes it is too bad. I'm glad you take better care of me than my mom does." She shrugs. "Probably not,but she does. It hurts when she puts it into my bottom." Wendy smiles and hugs Rebecca. "Thank you Miss Rebecca."

Judy nods. "Yes that is what I want. If you are going to be involved with Courtney. She needs to be in a baby. so she can't be a threat to us. She is way too nosy like a reporter and you are playing right into her hands. We can protect you as long as you don't do anything stupid like you are now. I don't think she was lost at all when you found her. I think she came down the hall on purpose so she could see what was going on in the Home Ec room." She takes a seat in the classroom and kept an eye on Courtney."

All the girls looks at Courtney when Rebecca introduces her. Wendy gets up off the floor and waves to everyone. She walks over to Rebecca.

"You're welcome Wendy."

"Not everyone can be a baby, I already told you that. You can't force a girl to be a baby. They have to be willing to let you take charge of them. I hope she won't be causing us trouble."

Rebecca unsnapped Wendy's romper and pulled it up past her chest.

"As you can see, babies wear diapers. this one is wearing a Pampers size 7 diaper, I believe. Most, if not all of you, have a brother or sister or baby cousin who is still in diapers. You probably know how to change a diaper already, but bear with me. Mrs. Hanley says there is going to be a test on this later, so pay attention. First you need to check to see if the baby is in fact wet or messy. Does anyone want to volunteer to check Wendy's diaper for me?"

Judy laughs. "That is funny. You can't force someone to do something they don't want. You seem to do it quite often. You forced the teachers and the principal to look the other way and let you and us have free run of the school. You use intimidation to keep the other students in line with threats of making them into babies as well. That too is a form of force. If you don't get a handle on Courtney. She could spill the beans to someone outside of the school. Then everything you have worked so hard to build up here will be destroyed."

Courtney sets there looking at Wendy in a diaper while she listens to Rebecca talks to the others in the class." She looks around the room to see if anyone was going to volunteer to check Wendy's diaper. Courtney doesn't see anyone volunterring. She raises her hand. "I'll go it." Courtney walks to the front of the class and stands in front of Wendy. She puts her hand between Wendy's legs and felt the diaper. "It feels heavy. So she is probably wet." Courtney felt Wendy tense up when she feeling the diaper. Like she was enjoying the feeling.

"I guess so, though I don't feel I've ever threatened anyone, except maybe Mrs. Gaston here. Don't you think her granddaughter would make a cute baby? We have a couple of openings. I'm sorry I let Courtney get so close. I promise to stop letting her know so much."

Rebecca smiles as Courtney feels the outside of Wendy's diaper. She sees the look that comes over Wendy's face. Rebecca thought that Wendy only felt that way when she checked her. Rebecca was a little jealous.

"Yes, that is one way to check a baby's diaper. Another way is to stick your finger inside their diaper, like this."

Rebecca bent over and slipped her fingers in the leg opening of Wendy's diaper. She purposely ran her fingers over Wendy's private area and then drew them out again.

"You are correct. Wendy is very wet. Now I will show you how to change a disposable diaper. First you lay the baby in a crib or on a changing table if you have one."

Rebecca took Wendy's romper all the way off and lifted her into the crib, helping her to lay down on her back.

"Would everyone please gather around the crib? I want all of you to be able to get a good look at a diaper change."

Judy looks at Mrs. Gaston's granddaughter. "Not really. She doesn't fit in with the guidelines you set up for babies. She seems to strong willed. All the babies are submissive." Well because of it. We are all going to have to keep alot closer eye on Courtney."

Courtney nods. "Yeah,but I didn't want to scratch her with my fingernail when I stuck my finger into her diaper."

Wendy shivers when Rebecca rubs her fingers across her private area. She pouts when Rebecca removes her fingers from inside her diaper.

Courtney stands nearby with the other students watching Rebecca change Wendy's diaper. "I have a question. When you change a baby's diaper. Do you check the baby's temperature while you have it's diaper off?"

"Yes, we are all going to have to keep a close eye on Courtney."

"Yes you need to be careful around babies. You don't want to hurt them. they are very precious."

Rebecca smiles when she feels Wendy shiver.

"That's a good question, Courtney. It is best to take a baby's temperature while you are doing a diaper change. Okay baby Wendy, roll over so we can take your temperature."

Rebecca helped Wendy to roll over on her stomach and patted her bare bottom. She got the petroleum jelly and started rubbing it around on Wendy's bottom.

"You see I am applying petroleum jelly liberally where we are going to stick the thermometer. This will make it easier to slide the thermometer in the baby's bottom and the baby won't fuss so much. You can give the baby a toy or a bottle at this point to distract it before actually taking it's temperature. Does someone want to get me a bottle from the warmer over there?"

Judy nods. "Yes we are. All because you let Courtney too close to us."

Courtney nods. "Yes babies are precious and need to be looked after." She watches Rebecca lubing up Wendy's bottom. "Wouldn't it just be easier to lube up the thermometer. That way there will be less to clean up after you are done?" She starts over to the bottle warmer and Melody pushes her out of the way. "Beat it. Wendy is my baby girl."

Courtney looks at Melody. "Sorry. I was just trying to help out. She loses her balance and hits the floor with a thud. Courtney hit the back of her head on the floor when she falls. She lays motionless on the floor and then opens her eyes. Courtney sets up and rubs the back of her head. "Dang that hurts." She notices everyone was looking at her. "What are you all looking at?" Courtney doesn't notice the wet spot on her pants.

Rebecca looks at Courtney and nods. "Most mothers would just lube up the thermometer before checking their baby's temperature. However, I talked to Wendy before class and she was fearful that it was going to hurt when I took her temperature. I was just making it easier on her."

Rebecca sees Courtney fall on the ground and rushes over to her. She helps Courtney sit up.

"It doesn't look like you are okay. Maybe I should take you to the school nurse. You also need a change of clothes. Did you bring any with you?"

Courtney nods. "I guess that makes sense. You wouldn't want to hurt the baby when you take her temperature." She looks down at her pants and blushes. "Yeah maybe I should go see the school nurse." Courtney shakes her head. "No I didn't bring any extra clothes with me. I didn't expect to be pushed to the floor and wet myself." She stands up and rubs her head. "Melody,you didn't need to push me. I would have let you got the bottle if it was that important to you. I was just trying to help out. Rebecca asked for someone to get the bottle from the warmer."

Wendy takes Rebecca aside after Courtney left the room. "Miss Rebecca, can I have another big sister? What Melody did to Courtney wasn't nice. If I can have a new one. Can my big sister be Courtney? I like her alot."

Rebecca listens to Courtney and watches as she leaves the room. She turns to Wendy.

"Yes, You deserve a different big sister. Melody is not very nice, is she? Unfortunately, Courtney isn't a big sister. I'm not sure what she is yet. I suppose I could ask if she wants to be a big sister, but I don't know if I really want her as one. You see, We really don't want this to get outside the school that you and your baby sisters are being treated like this. How would you like it if I had to stop treating you like a baby?"

Wendy shakes her head. "Well she is to me and the other babies,but she wasn't very nice to Courtney. She was just trying to help with the lesson like you asked. I didn't know Melody was going to get jealous of Courtney." She shakes her head. "I wouldn't like that at all. Being a baby here is the only love and attention I get. I don't get any at home. That is why I accepted when you asked if I wanted to be a baby. I thought for once in my life. I would have alot of love and someone to care about me. Why don't you want this getting out? There is nothing wrong with the way you treat us. I don't know about the others,but this is probably the only love and attention they get. If it wasn't. I think it would have got out by now. One of the babies would have said something to their parents about it. What is so wrong about what you and the other big sisters are doing. We are no different than any other club. They are just few of us than they are in a normal club." Tears start to roll down Wendy's cheeks. "Please don't stop treating me like a baby. I don't think I could cope with being a big girl again."

"How about if I be your big sister for now? Maybe later we can find another one that will treat you they way you should be treated. I like treating you like a baby because I know you like it. You make a very cute baby. If it got out that we were treating students like babies, there may be people that wouldn't like it. They would probably try to put a stop to it. You don't have to worry. You will always be a baby. Usually I only treat a girl like a baby for one year of school, but I have a feeling that you will be a baby until you graduate and maybe afterwards."

"They would think we are doing this against your will, which is against the law. I'm not sure what they would do to me."

Wendy nods. "I like that. I hope you will let Courtney be my big sister. I like her. If she can't be my big sister. Can you make her a baby too? I want her as a friend and I doubt she would want to be friends with me if she wasn't my big sister or a baby like me." She smiles. "Yes I like you treating me like a baby. I feel a bolt of lightning run though my body when you touch me. The only other person I have felt the same feeling was when Courtney touched my diaper." She nods. "I hope I get to be a baby until I gradurate. It is alot of fun being a baby." She shakes her head. "You aren't doing anything against our will. If we didn't want to be babies. You wouldn't force us to be babies."

Rebecca gives Wendy a hug.

"We better get you dressed again. We were about to take your temperature, remember? I guess we can skip that part. We need to put a diaper on you and put your romper back on."

Rebecca helped Wendy back into the crib and put a diaper on her. She got her romper and dressed her in it. Rebecca turned and looked at the girls sitting at the table.

"I guess class is over. Thank you for participating. Thank you Mrs. Gaston."

Rebecca watches as everyone leaves, leaving only the big sisters and Wendy besides Rebecca in the room.

Wendy nods. "Yeah I don't want to have an accident on the floor because I don't have a diaper on." She lays down in the crib and waits for Rebecca to diaper her and dress her in her romper." Wendy sets up on the side of the crib and watches everyone rush out of the room. "I don't think they liked the baby care lesson you gave."

Courtney walks back into the room wearing a pair of gym shorts. "The nurse said I should be ok,but I'll have a headache for a couple of days. I guess the class is over. Oh well. It was fun until I got knocked down."

"I guess not. I thought I did a pretty good job though. Maybe they already knew how to take care of babies or something."

"I'm glad you are going to be okay. I was concerned that you may have had a concussion. Melody shouldn't have pushed you like that. Yes, class is over. Wendy said she was not happy with her either. Nice shorts by the way."

Wendy nods. "I thought you did a good job too. You didn't show them how to take a baby's temperature,but I guess they didn't want to know how to do that."

Courtney nods. "Yes I'm glad I'm okay too. I was worried about having a concussion too,but the nurse said she didn't think I did. She said if I started to feel sick later. I should get my mom to take me to the hospital." She shakes her head. "No Melody should not have pushed me." Courtney smiles. "Thanks. It was the only thing that she had in the room." She bent over to pick up her backpack. Rebecca and the others can see her bottom was puffy and the pink waistband of her pullup was visible out of the back of her shorts. Courtney stands up. "I guess I'll see you around Rebecca." She walks over to Wendy. "It was nice to meet you Wendy." Courtney saw Melody coming towards her. "Relax Melody. I was just telling her goodbye."

"No, I guess they didn't. I hope they never have babies that need to have their temperature taken rectally. They might not know how to do it correctly."

Rebecca smiled as Courtney talked to her. She noticed the pullup when Courtney bent over.

"Okay, Maybe I will see you tomorrow. You know where I am most of the day."

After Courtney left the room she turned around to face the girls.

"Melody, you are one of my favorite big sisters. However your attitude definitely needs to change. I've already taken you off of Wendy and will see about assigning you one of the other babies. Maybe I should start a new group called the toddler sisters? They would go around the school dressed in short jumpers with a pullup underneath. How would you like to be the first candidate?"

Wendy nods. "Yeah maybe you have set up a second class and show them then." She hugs Courtney when she came over. "I'm sorry my big sister treated you like that. I don't know what got into her."

Courtney nods. "Don't worry about it. It isn't your fault. Your big sister got jealous of me." She looks at Rebecca. "Yeah maybe I'll see you tomorrow and I know where you are most of the day."

Melody looks at Rebecca. "There is nothing wrong with my attitude. She was getting way too close to my baby girl. You said it was our job to protect our baby girls. So that is what I was doing. She was trying to come between me and Wendy." She shakes her head. "No your first candidate just left the room. She was already in a pullup. Besides Toddlers don't wear pullups. They are still in diapers. Preschooler wear pullups. Because they are learning to use the potty like big girls."

"Knocking Courtney down just because she was getting the bottle from the warmer wasn't protecting Wendy. You were just jealous of Courtney. Anyway, it's time to go home now. Let's all just go home and cool off. I'm sure tomorrow will be a better day. Wendy, do you want to change into the dress you wore to school today or wear your romper home?"

Melody laughs. "Why would I be jealous of some new girl? I'm not jealous of anyone. Courtney was getting too close to Wendy. You know how she is. Wendy gets distracted easily and I didn't want her to start following Courtney around. I don't trust Courtney. There is something unsettling about her. She is asking too many questions about what is going on. Everyone else at this school is afraid of us and don't bother us. Courtney is always showing up where we are and is being too nosy about things. It is only a matter of time before she starts putting things together and could tell someone outside of the school about what is going on. Then we are going to have real trouble. I don't think outside forces are going to be as easy to intimidate as the students,teachers and the principal is here."

Wendy looks at Rebecca. "My dress please. If mom did notice me in the romper. She might start to ask questions and I'm not good at lying. So something might slip out by accident."

"You're right, the babies do need our protection. I am not sure about Courtney. I guess We should keep an eye on her for now. Like I said we all should just go home. Go ahead and get the other babies and change them out of their rompers, please."

Rebecca took Wendy's romper off her and got the dress she had worn to school that morning. Rebecca smiled when she saw Ariel on the front of the dress.

"That's a little young for someone in your grade, isn't it Wendy?"

Melody nods. "Yes the babies need our protection. I don't trust her at all. Courtney seems to interested in what is going on with the babies and the big sisters. It is like she is trying to dig up information on what is going on here. Maybe we should get a closer look at her record in the office. Something about her smells and it isn't the pullup she is wearing." Melody and the other big sisters change the babies out of their rompers and back into the clothes they wore to school."

Wendy looks at Rebecca as she was dressing her. "Do you really think what Melody said is true? Do you think she is trying to dig up information on us? She seems really nice to me. Not at all like some of the people in this school. She seems to care about me and I think she wants to be friends with me." She blushes. "Yes it is. My grandmother made it. She still thinks I'm 4 years old. It was the only dress I had left in my closet. Mom forgot to go by the dry cleaners and pick up the clothes on her way home."

"Why don't one of you girls go check out her records in the morning. Maybe you can make copies and bring them to me, okay?"

"I don't know if it's true or not. It's possible that's what she is doing. That's why we need to check on her. She might be trying to be friends so that she can find out more about us. I think that is a cute dress.You need to wear it more often. I wonder what your grandmother would think if she found out that you were wearing diapers again?"

"Babies, remember that I don't want you taking those diapers off until you have wet in them several times. Try not to take it off until you get out of bed tomorrow morning. Are any of you girls wetting your beds?"

The big sisters nods when Rebecca says one of them should check out Courtney's record and see what is in it.

Wendy looks at Rebecca. "I hope it isn't true. She seems to nice to be a spy and she seems to really care about me. We talked in 5th period. Courtney seemed to want to get to know me better." She shook her head. "I can't. If I wore it more often. Then I would stand out from the other babies. They would be in the rompers and I would be in my dress. It is more childish than babyish and you want us as babies. Not as children." Wendy shrugs. "I don't know. She probably wouldn't find it too shocking."

A couple of the baby girls raised their hands when Rebecca asked if any of them was wetting the bed.