LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

So Gays Can Join The Military Now

D_danny777

• 1 month later...

Frederick the Great was quite probably gay and he was one of the greatest generals in recorded history

Alexander the Great conquered the world while seeking a narrow hipped woman :huh: He found her after his conquering exploits were done :) Now exactly who she was is open to speculation, since not much was recorded about her family, but many believe that he wanted and got a Transwoman or Intersexed person, since genetic women do not have narrow hips ;) Regardless, nobody would have questioned his choice at that point or they would have been :giljotiini: so I guess we'll never know.

Bettypooh

There IS a difference. There are TWO sexes for a reason, they are two separate parts of a whole needed for the future of the species. Two members of the same sex being involved together is not the natural process.

I am a Christian, and the Bible itself states that God created the sexes. And God punished the cities of Sodom and Gomorrah because the cities were involved in homosexuality. Hate me if you want (certain members of this site already do and give me negatives out of spite even on generic topics), but there are MORE of US (heterosexuals who believe homosexuality is wrong) than there are of THEM (anyone who doesn't see a problem with it).

If you think there is a risk of our species becoming extinct because of gay people, you are REALLY ignorant of more than homosexuality. This oppression of gay people is just plain stupidity, regardless of your beliefs. How would you like it if someone forced you to live like the Amish? Or force you to follow Jewish tradition? Perhaps the one of the many pagan religions could force you to use a real Yule tree? Seriously, if you want to live one way, that's fine, forcing others to live a way you think is correct is wrong, especially in YOUR religious law.

• 5 weeks later...

Honestly, I think it is a joke that I can soon "officially" die for my country but I do not deserve the same rights as the rest of the country. Seriously, I can die for my country but I can not get married in any state that I want? I mean I am worthy of death for my country but there is no way I could raise a child. (not that I am fit to raise a child but that has nothing to do with the fact that I am gay) All I am saying is, the fact that the military will soon allow gays to serve means absolutely nothing to me and is almost a joke! The day they decided that is the day they should have ended all debates of gay marriage and any future debates of glbt members raising children. Honestly, it is a slap in the face. I think it is just as screwed up as the fact that someone can die for there country at the age of 18 but yet they can not drink to there 21! Personally, they need to raise the join age, or they need to lower the drinking limit. Honestly, I do not even drink! lol I am just saying that if someone is allowed to die for there country they should have full rights! As a proud glbt member, I just want equal rights and being allowed to join the military is just a slap in the face!

...not that getting married really means anything anyways, I just think it should be an option for everyone. :P