LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

So Gays Can Join The Military Now

D_danny777

so i hear that it is offical that someone can be openly gay in the military now, and i'm wondering how you guys feel about it. personaly im pissed off about it. lol mad because I had to fill out about 20 pages of paper saying im not gay and even take an oath saying im not a month ago when i sighned up for the marines corps, and now you can just skip that part >.<

• Like 1

First off, you can't be open just yet. have to wait for the military to certify that they are prepared (couple months) and then 60 days from that day.

I'm fine with it. My problem with DADT was never the don't tell part, it was service people being required to lie about themselves since the straight soldiers wanted to talk about their partners and conquests but the gays could not.

I think it's great as well.

People are so worried that our military will turn into a gay pride parade. Well, guess what, it's not going to. The same kind of people and personalities will still sign up to serve in our all-voluntary military, but it just won't matter what your orientation is. That doesn't mean anybody is going to have a circle jerk in the corner. I am proud of our country for taking this step, since many gays have served before, and now it doesn't have to be something to be fearful about being outed.

:thumbsup:

I am straight, and too old to be in the military so I don't know if my opinion matters much. I do think it is great for human rights and equality. I know several people who will dancing in the streets when this becomes official. I am conflicted.

What I fear is a battle fatigued, redneck, God hates fags disciple who takes a shot at someone who is out. The military will call it a friendly fire incident, as opposed to murder.

I don't think it will be an issue with 99.9% of our fine soldiers but combat can and will mess some people up. I also don't imagine foxhole orgies like some of the extremists want you to think. I personally was a fan of don't ask don't tell, not just for sexual preference, but for fetishist, religious & political beliefs. I just think in the military, and especially under combat conditions people wear uniforms, people have the same haircuts, personal identity is blurred. Your identity, your mission is all for the overall good of the unit and the country. I just think DADT worked.

Guest refridginator

I honestly don't care. I can serve beside man, woman, black, white, gay or straight... I would think it'd be wrong if you can't serve your country while you're fully able to.

• Like 2

This is very good news.

Of course, as has been mentioned, it's not quite "safe" yet, but things are well on the way. Essentially, the people who are still complaining about this on mostly fake issues that transparently boil down to their own superstitions and grudges and continually moving the goalposts (I'm looking at you, McCain) should take this as a sign that discretion is the better part of valor and STFU.

I honestly don't care. I can serve beside man, woman, black, white, gay or straight... I would think it'd be wrong if you can't serve your country while you're fully able to.

I agree here. Gay or straight, black or white I would be glad there is someone there covering my back during battle. I would also do the same for my fellow countryman regardless of sexual orientation. The fact that we even need to discuss this show how far behind the times the military is

I am straight, and too old to be in the military so I don't know if my opinion matters much. I do think it is great for human rights and equality. I know several people who will dancing in the streets when this becomes official. I am conflicted.

What I fear is a battle fatigued, redneck, God hates fags disciple who takes a shot at someone who is out. The military will call it a friendly fire incident, as opposed to murder.

I don't think it will be an issue with 99.9% of our fine soldiers but combat can and will mess some people up. I also don't imagine foxhole orgies like some of the extremists want you to think. I personally was a fan of don't ask don't tell, not just for sexual preference, but for fetishist, religious & political beliefs. I just think in the military, and especially under combat conditions people wear uniforms, people have the same haircuts, personal identity is blurred. Your identity, your mission is all for the overall good of the unit and the country. I just think DADT worked.

The thing is, I don't think this will be a problem. Like I said, the military is not going to turn into a gay pride parade. It's still going to be the same type of people who serve, because it's generally a certain few type of personalities that join in the first place. I don't think that just because they can openly serve now, that they will be open about it. Do you honestly believe that gays have NEVER served before? I can imagine in every batch 60 new men into basic training that there is always at least one or two gay men, and it's not like they're shoving their cocks in people's faces or getting a hard-on every time they're in the shower.

The military will still have standards on what behavior is appropriate or not. Somebody acting in a way that would get a redneck to hate on a gay man will never be appropriate behavior in uniform. All this means now is that they don't have to be fear getting kicked out if they are accidentally outed and I think that is great.

DD is right- you can't be open just yet ;) but it's coming! :groupwave:

One's sexual orientation has nothing to do with one's love of Country, willingness to die to defend it, or ability to fight B) Sadly, there will be some "friendly fire" murders carried out be the real evil people who, for whatever motivation, believe that those who live differently than they do do not deserve to live :bash: And it will be murder- the wanton taking of a human life without justifiable cause :crybaby: If you support any of the organizations who believe (officially or not) that any human life is worth less that any other, you will be morally an accessory to murder :huh: I won't point any fingers at these groups and these people- who they are is evident to those who see clearly. If they have to be pointed out to you then you need to do some deep pondering about your own viewpoint and beliefs.

Not once has anyone proven that a GLBT person could or would not do what was asked of them in the Military with the sole exception of keeping quiet about their sexual orientation or true gender. If you know of such an example then please show the rest of us. All the examples I know of show just the the opposite!

In Britain's war in the Faulklands, one of the the first fighter pilots to bravely press forth the attack was shot down. A couple years later this person came out as Transgender and transitioned to a life as her real self :wub:

On 9/11 there was a Rugby player on Flight 92 who spoke on the phone to a friend during the hijacking of Flight 92. Knowing of the planes flown into the WTC, he mentioned they were thinking of overpowering the hijackers, as did several other people aboard the plane in their own phone conversations. While there is no proof, many people believe it was this guy who led the movement to stop this plane from being flown into the US Capitol building :thumbsup:They knew they would all die when they caused the plane to crash in Pennsylvania, but they knew it was what had to be done so they did it. That was the kind of person he was and totally in character for him, no matter that he was openly Gay.

I am personally aware of a number of GLBT people who served in combat roles in the Military and received commendations for their bravery and service. I personally know two who were awarded the Purple Heart Medal for their unusual bravery. I will not name them as they do not wish publicity, but you can find some of these people here.

If that level and sense of duty and bravery isn't enough for military service then nothing is.

I'm over 50 and I remember the days when Blacks were seen by society as 'lesser' people :angry2: and the harming of one was not seen as something particularly bad :screwy: The same arguments made against them back then are being rolled out by the same groups and same types of people against Gays today. When will people see where the lies are coming from and who it really is that wants to shove their views down everyone else's throats? :o

I do not have to agree with someone to see that they deserve equal rights to me and everyone else. I do not have to like them or what they do to believe this way. I do have to believe this way or be a hypocrite when I ask for those same rights myself. I can do anything within my physical power to do things and so can anyone else. I am no better than anyone else and they are no better than me so long as neither of us is intentionally or knowingly harming any innocent people or person.

If you believe otherwise then you are the problem that needs fixing :o Until that happens your prejudiced opinion has no value to me :P

Bettypooh

I'm over 50 and I remember the days when Blacks were seen by society as 'lesser' people :angry2: and the harming of one was not seen as something particularly bad :screwy:

Umm, in case you haven't noticed, but these days, the opposite is happening now... If a White person hurts or kills a Black person, the White person is labeled as a racist, but if a Black person hurts or kills a White person, oh well, no big deal...

As far as DADT, I am offended by the "open" gays who are "in your face" about their sexuality. I don't want my 8-year-old daughter (or my 7-year-old twin nephews) seeing that when they are out. Sexuality belongs in the BEDROOM, NOT in public (like malls, parks, grocery stores, etc). I don't go around publicly announcing my orientation, I don't understand why they feel the need to. Why can't they keep it to themselves? I'm not saying they have to lie about who they are, I just wish they'd keep it where it belongs, out of the public view.

• Like 1

I asked a co-worker, who was in the Navy, what would happen if someone on board was thought to be gay. His reply was quite alarming. He stated "They would become shark shit"!

What anyone does in private is their business. I have to wonder if reports of people falling overboard or firendly fire will increase.

If I was gay, and in the military, I think I would keep it to myself.

• Like 1

Umm, in case you haven't noticed, but these days, the opposite is happening now... If a White person hurts or kills a Black person, the White person is labeled as a racist, but if a Black person hurts or kills a White person, oh well, no big deal...

As far as DADT, I am offended by the "open" gays who are "in your face" about their sexuality. I don't want my 8-year-old daughter (or my 7-year-old twin nephews) seeing that when they are out. Sexuality belongs in the BEDROOM, NOT in public (like malls, parks, grocery stores, etc). I don't go around publicly announcing my orientation, I don't understand why they feel the need to. Why can't they keep it to themselves? I'm not saying they have to lie about who they are, I just wish they'd keep it where it belongs, out of the public view.

If you gave your wife a kiss in public, wouldn't that also be shoving your sexuality on innocent bystanders? I'm sure you wouldn't care if your daughter witnessed that. Don't be a freaken hypocrite. Sexuality is not only about sex acts between two adults.

• Like 2

I asked a co-worker, who was in the Navy, what would happen if someone on board was thought to be gay. His reply was quite alarming. He stated "They would become shark shit"!

What anyone does in private is their business. I have to wonder if reports of people falling overboard or firendly fire will increase.

If I was gay, and in the military, I think I would keep it to myself.

My boyfriend is in the Air Force. His opinion is of mine, that nobody is going to be flamboyantly gay in the military just because DADT was revoked. Most will be exactly like the gays that are serving our country right now... quiet and non-intrusive. :)

If you gave your wife a kiss in public, wouldn't that also be shoving your sexuality on innocent bystanders? I'm sure you wouldn't care if your daughter witnessed that. Don't be a freaken hypocrite. Sexuality is not only about sex acts between two adults.

There IS a difference. There are TWO sexes for a reason, they are two separate parts of a whole needed for the future of the species. Two members of the same sex being involved together is not the natural process.

I am a Christian, and the Bible itself states that God created the sexes. And God punished the cities of Sodom and Gomorrah because the cities were involved in homosexuality. Hate me if you want (certain members of this site already do and give me negatives out of spite even on generic topics), but there are MORE of US (heterosexuals who believe homosexuality is wrong) than there are of THEM (anyone who doesn't see a problem with it).

• Like 1

There IS a difference. There are TWO sexes for a reason, they are two separate parts of a whole needed for the future of the species. Two members of the same sex being involved together is not the natural process.

I am a Christian, and the Bible itself states that God created the sexes. And God punished the cities of Sodom and Gomorrah because the cities were involved in homosexuality. Hate me if you want (certain members of this site already do and give me negatives out of spite even on generic topics), but there are MORE of US (heterosexuals who believe homosexuality is wrong) than there are of THEM (anyone who doesn't see a problem with it).

The bible also states that spilling your seed is wrong and that lust is wrong. Better put those diapers away, buddy.

Also, I think DADT being revoked clearly states that people like you are certainly in the minority these days. That's a huge step in the history of the US, and the military is certainly one of the more conservative aspects of our country. :)

• Like 3

The bible also states that spilling your seed is wrong and that lust is wrong. Better put those diapers away, buddy.

Also, I think DADT being revoked clearly states that people like you are certainly in the minority these days. That's a huge step in the history of the US, and the military is certainly one of the more conservative aspects of our country. :)

Gee, look at the voting record: 99% of the votes were from DEMOCRATS who are in the pockets of the minority special-interest groups (atheists, GLBT, etc). Less than TEN Republicans voted for it. So DON'T say that we are the minority. The politicians were doing what THEY want, not what WE THE PEOPLE want! Obama wanted it, the Dems gave it to him!

Gee, look at the voting record: 99% of the votes were from DEMOCRATS who are in the pockets of the minority special-interest groups (atheists, GLBT, etc). Less than TEN Republicans voted for it. So DON'T say that we are the minority. The politicians were doing what THEY want, not what WE THE PEOPLE want! Obama wanted it, the Dems gave it to him!

Yes. yes. It's all a conspiracy. There are no forward thinking people in this country, just those stuck on backwards ways of the bible because they're so afraid of where OTHER people put their peepees. :rolleyes:

Last time I checked, if you are a citizen of the United States, then you are entitled to a vote and are considered part of "WE THE PEOPLE". 'WE THE PEOPLE' is not a select group of conservatives.

• Like 1

Then I will say this only once and hopefully clear about.........Your God should stop creating us if he created all things. I am bisexual, I didn't choose to be bisexual but i am and if you don't think you're gay to an extent then i will have nothing more to say to you. I am pagan and i respect that you believe what you believe as long as you respect what i believe and don't push your belief on me.

You are wrong about one another thing. There are less of you who believe that being in the LGBT community is wrong. We had a protest over something like this a few months back and we had 4 times the amount of your so called people even some of your people were on our side. Personally you are who you are for the purpose of being who you are.

As I have already said that almost 14,000 men and women have been dismissed because they were outed since this policy was placed. That's 14,000 troops!! All of them were booted because of this stupid policy.

I am sorry if this seemed rude but i am just tired of people that think everything is so wrong when it occurs in nature as well.

Then I will say this only once and hopefully clear about.........Your God should stop creating us if he created all things. I am bisexual, I didn't choose to be bisexual but i am and if you don't think you're gay to an extent then i will have nothing more to say to you. I am pagan and i respect that you believe what you believe as long as you respect what i believe and don't push your belief on me.

You are wrong about one another thing. There are less of you who believe that being in the LGBT community is wrong. We had a protest over something like this a few months back and we had 4 times the amount of your so called people even some of your people were on our side. Personally you are who you are for the purpose of being who you are.

As I have already said that almost 14,000 men and women have been dismissed because they were outed since this policy was placed. That's 14,000 troops!! All of them were booted because of this stupid policy.

I am sorry if this seemed rude but i am just tired of people that think everything is so wrong when it occurs in nature as well.

Occurs in nature? ONLY when there is a distinct ABSENCE of one of the two sexes.

You can be whoever you want to be, just don't shove it in my face is what I am asking.

Yes. yes. It's all a conspiracy. There are no forward thinking people in this country, just those stuck on backwards ways of the bible because they're so afraid of where OTHER people put their peepees. :rolleyes:

Last time I checked, if you are a citizen of the United States, then you are entitled to a vote and are considered part of "WE THE PEOPLE". 'WE THE PEOPLE' is not a select group of conservatives.

Entitled to a vote, yes. But when the politicians I either voted for, or who defeated the one I voted for, cast their own votes for things I disagree with, I feel cheated because my representation is not listening to me, my family, or my friends. Their job is to represent US (the voting and tax-paying citizens), not themselves or their special-interest groups.

Occurs in nature? ONLY when there is a distinct ABSENCE of one of the two sexes.

You can be whoever you want to be, just don't shove it in my face is what I am asking.

I'd just like to quote something from your own signature:

"Why can't society stop giving us a hard time? Why does everyone have to treat us like freaks (or perverts) just because we have a different idea of "comfortable underwear"?"

And then think about how gay people have felt, prosecuted for something they can't help for hundreds of years. Can YOU help being an ABDL? Can YOU help that you wear different underwear? No. It's the same thing, just on a much bigger scale. We could all use a little more tolerance.

• Like 1

Entitled to a vote, yes. But when the politicians I either voted for, or who defeated the one I voted for, cast their own votes for things I disagree with, I feel cheated because my representation is not listening to me, my family, or my friends. Their job is to represent US (the voting and tax-paying citizens), not themselves or their special-interest groups.

Ah and there lays the problem the US has so many people and variety of people in every state it's impossible to represent everyone with one or many people. So they have to think about something. and 99.9% of all politicians lie to get into office in the first place.

I'd just like to quote something from your own signature:

"Why can't society stop giving us a hard time? Why does everyone have to treat us like freaks (or perverts) just because we have a different idea of "comfortable underwear"?"

And then think about how gay people have felt, prosecuted for something they can't help for hundreds of years. Can YOU help being an ABDL? Can YOU help that you wear different underwear? No. It's the same thing, just on a much bigger scale. We could all use a little more tolerance.

There's a big difference between me and the "in your face" types: I am QUIET about by DL interests during my daily life... I don't force my activities or interests on anyone else.

There's a big difference between me and the "in your face" types: I am QUIET about by DL interests during my daily life... I don't force my activities or interests on anyone else.

Ahh but there are many ABDLs who DO shove it in people's faces.

And there are also many, many, MANY gays who don't shove it in anybody's face ever. :thumbsup: But you are so closeminded that probably a man and another man walking hand in hand is viewed as something disgusting rather then two people in love not causing harm to anybody.

• Like 2