LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I Just Saw...

DailyDi

I just saw a great rob schneider movie. No, seriously! It surprised me too!

It's called The Chosen One and is a really great film!

From IMDB:

A man finally finds faith in himself after the rest of world puts its faith in him; the sole being on earth who can save mankind from its own destruction - The Chosen One.

Guest Dissolute

I Stumbled on that one a few months ago. I kept waiting for the funny stuff to happen but it never did. It was strange to see him in a serious role. But I think he pulled it off. I agree worth a look, although I wouldn't waste the money to rent it. :whistling:

I just saw a great rob schneider movie. No, seriously! It surprised me too!

It's called The Chosen One and is a really great film!

From IMDB:

A man finally finds faith in himself after the rest of world puts its faith in him; the sole being on earth who can save mankind from its own destruction - The Chosen One.

Actually, that movie is directed by Rob too, so if it's good that's even more impressive. Still, the ratings on IMDB (4.3/10) and Netflix (2/5) say that you may be alone in your enjoyment.

-RMS

• Like 1

Actually, that movie is directed by Rob too, so if it's good that's even more impressive. Still, the ratings on IMDB (4.3/10) and Netflix (2/5) say that you may be alone in your enjoyment.

-RMS

4.3/10?? Ouuuuchhh.

I don't think I could ever enjoy Rob Schneider.

Who??

The guy who's shown up in a lot of movies and is marginally less annoying than Adam Sandler or Jim Carrey and is considerably less annoying than Pauly Shore. Go watch Judge Dread for one of his less annoying rolls.

umm hello.... son in law? by far the greatest pauly shore movie ever!!!!!

:screwy: That movie fails on so many levels... Especially the whole "joystick controlled combine" thing. Real combines are easier to drive than cars and have all of the controls clearly labeled. They also have steering wheels.