LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Adult Babies On Tv Shows

:D

The store was fake, but it looks like foreverakid.com is taking the hit traffic-wise. They come up first when you search for "Forever A Baby" and their host has knocked them offline for too many users.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

i am new to this i like to no do you enjoy wearing nappeis i like to take to some how dose becoues i do and en joy it

Does anyone know when this show will be seen in the UK?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I too want to know when it will be shown in the UK. I'll look on the web. See what I can find.

Overall, I think they did a pretty good job with the show. I was expecting it to be far worse. I think some things were a little overdone. But what on television isn't? I certainly wasn't satisfied with everything, some things were wholly unrealistic and pretty negative. What they said to explain why this fellow was AB was pretty sympathetic, though, and the scene in the store was quite funny.

In the end, I don't think this show is going to generate much sympathy for us but it isn't going cause any kind of backlash against us, either. That's about the best we can hope for.

It was an ok show. Didn't represent us as pedophiles and complete freaks.....just minor freaks (which, be honest, we are).

Just wish they'd had more people in diapers and had used disposables, or at least cloth diapers WITH plastic pants! LOL

I certainly would have liked to have had King Babys babysitter!!!!!