LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Adult Babies On Tv Shows

I have a bad feeling about this show and what it may do to our image... I just hope that we will get as little exposure through shows like this as possible. All it is going to do is re-enforce stereotypes and makes us a mockery, nothing more.

I don't watch any television but I think I'll make an exception this time and check it out. I really hope this dosn't make us look too bad but I won't expect too much. I have no idea what the show is about so i don't know what context this will be in.

While on the subject, has anyone seen the famous(infamous) AB/DL episode of Jerry Springer? I ve never seen it but have always been curious about it.

Guest collarGoll

Hi all! Just curious if someone new what number the episode is, and in witch season.. csi or csi Miami? The reason for the question is that i live in Norway, and we are a bit earlier in the series than you..

TdE

I've seen the trailer on the CSI website and it looks like it's gonna be pretty bad. When they use a phrase like "twisted fetish" it makes me really doubt it's going to be very sympathetic toward us. I know it's hard to judge a program by the trailer because they are trying to to hype it up a bit to draw a larger audience and I've never seen the show before so i don't know what to expect. I really think we should hope for the best but brace for the worst. :( This show is pretty popular, i think, and it will affect the way we are thought of by a lot of people for some time to come.

If it's too bad we all should all write the station and complain. I don't think it will do any good but it would let them know that some people are not pleased with how they have portrayed us.

I've seen the trailer on the CSI website and it looks like it's gonna be pretty bad. When they use a phrase like "twisted fetish" it makes me really doubt it's going to be very sympathetic toward us. I know it's hard to judge a program by the trailer because they are trying to to hype it up a bit to draw a larger audience and I've never seen the show before so i don't know what to expect. I really think we should hope for the best but brace for the worst. :( This show is pretty popular, i think, and it will affect the way we are thought of by a lot of people for some time to come.

If it's too bad we all should all write the station and complain. I don't think it will do any good but it would let them know that some people are not pleased with how they have portrayed us.

I think you're right. We should brace for the worst but be hopeful that we're protrayed fairly. If it is bad, we should voice our opinions. If enough of us do, maybe television writers will listen. I just hope we're not protrayed as pedophiles.

The store was fake, but it looks like foreverakid.com is taking the hit traffic-wise. They come up first when you search for "Forever A Baby" and their host has knocked them offline for too many users.

CSI will be having an AB on the show this coming week (2-17-05). I'm not sure how it will be handled but it looks to be a main theme for the episode.

Just an FYI for those who'd like to catch the show. :)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yeah I saw the show and I taped it was ok. I thought they handled it ok.

Hi,

Im watching the csi show right now while wearing my pamper and plastic pants. Im really impressed the way they are handling it until two of the csi go into an adult baby store and the sales lady makes quite a few good jokes, I almost peed in my pamper. Hope to chat with you all at brabbitt4@icqmail.com

Pamperman aka. Raelene

It was ok, they knocked it using a few of their chars but with whats his name, the older guy, they showed a bit of sympathy. As to the reasons for this, they didnt go very in depth, but the point of the show is to entertain, not to educate. So keeping that in mind, I found it factual for the most part. All in all, not too bad, course that store was bs, I called that out right away.

Talk to you later,

Collin