LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Canadian Suppliers

Hello

For my fellow Canadians, you are aware of how difficult it may be to find decent online (or local) supplier of quality diapers. Now I have found that "quality life services" is great for supplying me with my favorite brand (Molicare). My wife on the other hand likes a high quality cloth backed diaper. She prefers something with a reduced noise level for wearing out and I'm having a heck of a time locating a decent distributor. I recall getting samples of "prevail pm" or "attends extended wear" these were good absorbant diapers with cloth like backing. I just cant recall were I got them from. Does anyone know where I might find these gems? Or perhaps have a different preference on a quality cloth like diaper. She is a bit of a pee'er (if that is the right terminology) and something absorbant would be prefered.

Voodu

Hello

For my fellow Canadians, you are aware of how difficult it may be to find decent online (or local) supplier of quality diapers. Now I have found that "quality life services" is great for supplying me with my favorite brand (Molicare). My wife on the other hand likes a high quality cloth backed diaper. She prefers something with a reduced noise level for wearing out and I'm having a heck of a time locating a decent distributor. I recall getting samples of "prevail pm" or "attends extended wear" these were good absorbant diapers with cloth like backing. I just cant recall were I got them from. Does anyone know where I might find these gems? Or perhaps have a different preference on a quality cloth like diaper. She is a bit of a pee'er (if that is the right terminology) and something absorbant would be prefered.

Voodu

Try a Shoppers Home Health store for Tena Supers, they are cloth backed with velcro tabs, the most absorbant of that line.

Ask if they carry Abenas in your area.

You can try looking for Kendalls Lille Maxis as well for a cloth backed, super absorbant diaper.

Have you tried the B4NS website?

website for Rearz www.nhdcanada.com they used to be called natural health depot. They are in the kitchener waterloo area. I just placed an order and will let you all know when it arrives.

Cheers

gr3grrz

I bought 20 of the snap cloth diapers from here and they work great

Well Am I correct in saying that B4NS.com prices there diapers much higher than http://qlsmedical.com

For example Molicare Super Plus at qlsmedical is $63.25

Subtotal Before Shipping and Taxes: $63.25

at B4Ns.com is 106.00 How is this possible? Cases are the same quantity!!!!

Prices include Canada Post shipping

Those prices are both Canadian and shipping is in Canada. So there seems to be a huge difference in price. There is no duty shipping within Canada. One supplier is in Montreal , the other in Ottawa. So......???

b4ns prices include shipping, qlsmedical.com calculates shipping for each purchase and adds it to the case price. I'm guessing for most b4ns will have a better shipping price based on their bulk shipping contract.

I bought 20 of the snap cloth diapers from here and they work great

they look realy comfortable. still havent got my order yet should be here tomorrow. If I am happy with the prefolds and the printed contour diapers

I odered, I want to try the snap diaper next.

Did you get plastic pants from her as well?

I just figured I would go with ahalf dozen of the ones that are on sale

Stay wet

Gr3gob

Who ships OUT of Canada again? I forget, I'll have to look around.

Reason I ask is that it seems they are the ones who can send you a "brown box" without issues ...

When I order elsewhere, the brown box has a full outline of exact items and quantity because it has to get through the boarder.

• 3 weeks later...