LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How Does Pooping Feel To You

I'am mixed about messing my diapers. I mean I do it from time to time. I much prefer the gross wet kind versus the firm hard type... But it all comes down to cleaning it up afterwards. You have to be around a shower, for quick and easy clean up.

I love it but only a firm or hard poop cause I love the way it bounce around in my diaper when I'm walking and When it's firm it's smells like a baby's diaper so it makes me feel like a baby and I get so aroused, but I don't do it inside a public place only outside or in my home

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

had an experience recently, I was on the merseyrail heading home. I have a lactose intollerence which can make me go to the toilet uncontrollably and urgently, yep you guessed it I had to go on the train, I tried to hold it and nearly made it too the station in Southport where there is a toilet on the platform but the train waited just outside the station for a few minutes, and I just couldn't hold it, it actually hurt holding it.

Anyway, the inevitable happened I exploded into my nappy, I was sitting down, luckily the carriage was relatively empty, the poop being almost liquid headed forward and upwards onto my pubic area at the front.

The relief from the pain was immediate. The train started moving again, and we pulled into the station where I let the other people leave before me knowing that if I move the smell will waft around. I headed straight out of the railstation past the security people (shame faced) and into my car.

Believe me it was not a nice experience but I was relieved to

Unless it's an oatmeal diaper, I always put on lotion rather than just powder if I suspect that my next diaper will be messy. This allows me to play in it for hours before I change. Even then, my poo isn't really that smelly. It also depends on what type of mess I made. Generally though, the diaper does a pretty good job concealing the odor. Otherwise, I like messing for all it's factors pretty much. Some only like the feeling of it coming out, some like the feeling of it squishing around when it's in the diaper, and rarely does anyone like cleaning it up. I actually love both the first two, and don't mind the last one. Yeah, clean up can be a pain, really only for me due to it's time-consuming nature. Beyond that, when I take off my stinky diaper, it makes me feel little pretending I couldn't help it, and cleaning me up is just a way to care for a little one still in diapers. ^^

As far as which type of mess I prefer, it's the slimey ones. Hard ones are too difficult to actually fill into the diaper. Soft poops feel great pushing out, and litterally the feeling of you diaper expanding is awesome. Plus, when you are playing afterwards and moving around, you're reminded that you're messy because it squishes around with you.

Right now I'm doing an oatmeal diaper, the first one I've done in a while. Not only do I think it's good for your skin, but it's a pretty close replica to a reeeeally messy diaper. I highly suggest it to those who have to hide their diapers from parents or roommates. If you get the normal, bland stuff, there's little smell to it, and you can't really smell it outside of the diaper anyways. Just be sure to let the oats soak up alot of water first, that makes them squishier!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Due to anxiety and depression and other issues, my life is very pent up and stressful and wearing a diaper takes a lot of that away. Messing in my diapers is on a whole other level for me, as several others have echoed here and it really is wonderful to hear that so many of you enjoy messing your diapers and have shared your experiences here.

It one thing to enjoy the felling of a wet diapers. But when you poop your diaper you add a new demenchen to your experience. Smell. When you got stinkey pants on it just totally makes me fell little

• 3 weeks later...

For me pooing my nappy is the best thing in the world I just feel comfortable and completely at ease. My preference is a softish poo so it spreads over my bottom nicely when I sit down or when I am in bed. The best sleep I ever have is in a freshly pooed nappy.

Poopoo lead me to my diaper desires when I was about 9 years old. I wondered what it felt like when toddlers poo in their diapers, but I didn't have the Internet then and didn't yet consider making a homemade diaper. So I would cover the toilet lid with some TP, then sit and poo on it. I really loved the soft, warm feeling of a lump under my bottom. After enjoying myself, I would flush the evidence and take a shower. To this day I still poo my diapers, pullups, and panties. Normally I will only use the potty if I am sure it's going to be a wet messy load. For poopies I most often choose to wear a girl's XL Goodnite and regress to being a little girl 4 - 5 years old. I know I shouldn't be pooping myself at that age, but I am having too much fun playing to be bothered with going to the potty. Since I already have a pullup on for my teetees, I squat down like a toddler and start pushing poopoos into my potty pants. Then it's time to go back to playing with the benefit of a warm and squishy load in the seat of my pullup. Often I try to squish the poo up to where I teetee and will stay in my poo for at least an hour or until I get the 1st feeling of irritation on my skin. Also I have come up with a method for making poo hard after it has been pushed out. All you need is a lot of baby powder and some plastic wrap. Hope you have enjoyed my post.

-Amber

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...