LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How Does Pooping Feel To You

Something funny did happen. My cat hid under the bed as if the smell was too much to handle.

I laughted here, so you got a +1 rating from me. :Crylol:

Pooping a diaper for me is like turkey dinner. It is really nice to have at special occasions, but the work and cleanup involved are way too much for every day, and you just get tired of it and it loses it's charm. But whe I do, it can be glorious.

When I begin to anticipate that I am ready to go, I get into a comfortable position, relax my body, and just wait. My focus becomes sharply attuned on what is going on in my body, like the rest of the world is nonexistant. Once I start to feel the mass moving towards the exit, the fun really starts to begin.

I try my best to just relax and let my body expell the poop. I find this the most enjoyable way to mess. I can't really describe the feeling, it is really good though. Sometimes, though, I will squat like a toddler and push it out. That feels good sometimes. I don't stay in it for very long, or the smell gets to me too quick. I usually just take a shower after I remove the diaper and flush the mess.

• 1 month later...

How does pooping feel to YOU? Warm, soft I don't want to get too graphic... Do you choose to poop your diapers? Yes, my number 1 rule of wearing diapers is use them for what they were intended... Do you like/enjoy it? Yes! With all the ABs and DLs out there, how does pooping your diaper, for whatever the reason(s), make you feel? love the feeling, sometimes I will stay with a bm in my diaper for a short while if changing is not convenient or I am at home and forget I did it... Usually I change quickly though in order to maintain good hygiene.

I enjoy the animalistic feeling of having to force out a log of shit into something (diaper) that is meant to be used as a portable bathroom.

To be perfectly honest, I enjoy this too. It's a sensation that is hard to describe. I think you did a good job of it though, as straight-forward as your description may be. Lol.

It's just something that tickles that animalistic part of your brain.

Well written, Emp. Your description of the experience is just how I interpret it. One or two small logs (or one moderately big one) back there is all that I need to feel satisfied, because I've still got a nice, solid lump to enjoy the feel of, I get to admire that bulge, and there's enough to sit in and squish around my rear.

You (and Goden) are right in that there really is something satisfyingly, erotically animalistic about it, and when I'm in the mood to poop myself, I like to pretend that I'm being forced to, that I have no choice. It's like, "Oops, I've soiled myself. Might as well enjoy it!" :)

• 1 month later...
  • 11 months later...

I love the feeling of it coming out and then pressing into the back of the nappy then squishing about, it's the best feeling ever. I then like to walk about in it for a while and maybe squat down and get up again to feel it moving up and down against my butt. I then sit in it for a while and maybe lay down just enjoying the feeling of squidging it between my bum cheeks. I then masturbate a few times and enjoy it for a while longer before getting cleaned up. I used to feel guilty and disgusted with myself but after doing it for over 20 years I no longer feel that way and just enjoy the delicious feelings.

• Like 1

How does pooping feel to YOU?

It feels nice when I push it out and I enjoy sitting in it and I feel all helpless for messing myself and sitting in it.

Do you choose to poop your diapers?

Yes

Do you like/enjoy it?

Yes

Is it a "necessary evil" of or in your AB/DL life/world?

Yes. Part of wearing them.

Do you hate pooping your diapers?

No I do not. if I do, I just use the toilet without my dad's consent. Also this question contradicts the others.

With all the ABs and DLs out there, how does pooping your diaper, for whatever the reason(s), make you feel?

Didn't you already ask this. See above, first question.

• 2 weeks later...

The feeling of pooping into your diaper is wonderful, i do it on a daily basis,because im bowel incont,but it does feel extremely good,it comes out and starts to fill the back of your diaper,it feels great.

Guest Diaperdragon

Pooping for me, makes me feel kinky and alive. I choose to poop in my diaper and I try to poop at home where I can clean up, but if i'm not at home, II don't mind staying in them until I can clean them up. I do enjoy pooping in my diaper and i like the feeling of pushing my poop into my diaper and when it starts to tent. It is part of wearing diapers and I use them for what they are made for. I do like to poop, but the clean up is sometimes a pain and if ur not home it becomes a nighmare. Whereas at home it's ok and you can manage it. For me, pooping lets me feel kinky and alive. It lets me be a kid and escape the adult world for a bit.

• 3 months later...

For me, many of the same reasons as above. First off, even before doing it, just thinking about it, and knowing your going to do it, soon, feels good; As I know its so 'dirty', so 'wrong', and 'naughty', for an adult who doesn't need to do it, to be doing it. Then there is the loverly sensation, as you start, of the 'relief', as it begins moving out... I then love the feeling of the nappy/diaper, as it 'bows' out at the back aa bit, as the movement pushes against it, and then you get the warmth, and smell, both of which I love, and then the body useually takes over and its out, and that bit is nice again as its 'giving up control', and messing uncontrollably once its really* gotten going.

Once its done, there's the smell, the warmth, and the feeling of it on the skin, adn the weight, 'pulling back', on the diaper, and pulling it down too. I'll normally be feeling really very kinky and hot by this point, and then I like to use my hands, on the back of the diaper, to push it firmly against my bottom, and then its just the gorgeous feeling of the whole lot, moving over a bigger area, going 'squishy', and spreading the warmth over (and the smell factor useually goes up I think when you start squishing it about).

I still find I get a bit of 'regrette', once it starts to cool, and when my 'commong sense', tells me, I've now got the chore of trying to clean the mess up, and clean myself up, but sometimes I can keep it in the diaper a while, and just enjoy it for all the reasons here.. It is, I guess, a humiliation and loss of control thing too, I think that may have a lot to do with it, for me at least... A pity I don't get the chance to do it more often, though the clear/clean up afterwards I think will always restrict it to a infrequent thing, rather than a daily occurance... sadly...

• 1 month later...
Guest hachimaki

I seen upt somewhere before, but I like it, unless it is soft and runny, then it kinda sucks for me. Never in public, and only when I'm sure that I'm not doing anything or have anything planned, except for that.

Actually, reading all this makes me wanna get padded and let one go.

I Love to fill up my diaper, I think it's what I like the most about wearing diapers, I like the warm feeling afterwards but what I like the most is the act, when I feel my anus loosing and getting stretched by a huge poop :). That's what I like. And of course, as most of us, I don't really like the aftewards cleaning but I don't really think about it, it's so good that I really don't care cleaning. I'd also love my GF to change me, but she is still hesitating on cleaning my shity butt, I try not to put pressure on her, she'll go to her own rythme.

• 2 weeks later...

I enjoy filling a diaper and then sitting in it for an hour or so. The smell doesn't bother me at all. The softer and messier the better for me. Some times I like to use a laxative and try to keep from having an "accident" until it just happens. That's great.

• 1 month later...

For me, it completes the package. Babies do both, so do I. However, I'm surprised to hear that some consider it naughty. I don't at all, in fact, I feel more innocent if anything. Pretending that I am unable to control myself like a toddler just seems so innocently blissful. Messing diapers is an extension of that for me. When you allow it to push out naturally, you get that innocent feeling of "going with the flow." At least that's how I see it. It's pretty cool then to play in your messy diaper briefly before changing time. It's like a trophy.

• Like 1

I only like pooping in a diaper if I have adequate time for a good clean-up afterward. Changing a cloth diaper can be time-consuming, especially if there is a "mess."

Guest Diaperdragon

I love it. It feels really good pushing out into the diaper. Then sitting down enjoying the warmth and softness is great.

:) me too. I love the feeling of pushing poop into my diaper and hearing my diaper butt get bigger. I like the warm feel on my diaper butt. The clean up is just a pain though

I love pooping in my diapers... Especially when the smell mixes with the scent of Pampers Cruisers and/or Baby Dry diapers.. I feel just like a 2 year old again! Crawling and wetting after a nice poo makes me feel so helpless :)... The sound of the disposable diaper being pushed by the poopie coming out of my butt adds even more to it! :)

I love Pooping in my diaper, it feels so good when it first fills up the back of the diaper,you almost feel relieved it is great, it feels very warm when it fills up,then the first sit down is amazing,how it feels as it spreads. Pooping in your diaper feels wonderful.