LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How Does Pooping Feel To You

For many ABs and DLs, the idea of messing, filling their pants, pooping their diapers, especially with the usual odor and inherent mess to have to clean up in most cases, is abhorent. For some, the only way to endure a pooping is to be forced to have a BM in their diapers. For those ABs and DLs that DO poop their diapers, many LIKE it, it feels very natural and normal, not UNcomfortable at all, they find it COMFORTABLE, and ENJOY a good BM in their diapers. Some get changed right away and hate the "aroma". Others revel in the feeling and sensations and don't get changed any time soon, and don't mind the odor, or find it offensive.

How does pooping feel to YOU? Do you choose to poop your diapers? Do you like/enjoy it? Is it a "necessary evil" of or in your AB/DL life/world? Do you hate pooping your diapers? With all the ABs and DLs out there, how does pooping your diaper, for whatever the reason(s), make you feel?

Well, it's the thrill and excitement of pooping in your diaper that keeps me doing it... And it's also a little naughty to be given a suppository and then struggling desperately to hold it in until the last moment.

It's also a good "add-on" when you're going AB, since real babies do both #1 and #2 :P

It's really hard to explain how it feels, as with many other fetishes/lifestyles, so I'll leave it up to the individual trying for themselves, to see if they love it or hate it. :)

• Like 3

The 'act' of pooping, more than the result, is what I enjoy most. Feeling full, the feeling as a firm BM starts, the gentle push and involuntary grunt as my body takes over and thrusts it into my pants...exquisite. The occasional banana or oatmeal in the diaper is okay, but can never simulate the infantile taboo of letting go in one's pants. Due to my extremely fast digestion, the odor can differ based on my diet, but never gets that really rotten, death-stink. Might sound nasty but it smells like food, most of the time, if there's any aroma at all.

I really have enjoyed so-called 'extreem fiber loading' in the past, though I prefer firm loads. I've also tried bananas and oatmeal insertion, which can be difficult! A few months ago, I designed an oatmeal injection device that worked great for me. I can get the feeling of a really epic dump without all the waiting and prior discomfort.

I read a post over at WarpMyMind, very likely a fantasy-posted-as-truth, but it was the kind of thing I'd love to experience. The poster said her Master gave her suggestions that cause an overwhelming need to give herself the 'banana in the tailpipe' treatment, but once she's put them in, she forgets she did it. Some time later, she suddenly becomes aware of the urgency building, usually in a public place. At that point she has to rush to a restroom or lose control in her panties, depending on how much warning she got. That sort of fantasy I'd love to experience. To find myself without a choice in a place I'd rather be discreet... yum.

The 'act' of pooping, more than the result, is what I enjoy most. Feeling full, the feeling as a firm BM starts, the gentle push and involuntary grunt as my body takes over and thrusts it into my pants...exquisite. The occasional banana or oatmeal in the diaper is okay, but can never simulate the infantile taboo of letting go in one's pants. Due to my extremely fast digestion, the odor can differ based on my diet, but never gets that really rotten, death-stink. Might sound nasty but it smells like food, most of the time, if there's any aroma at all.

I really have enjoyed so-called 'extreem fiber loading' in the past, though I prefer firm loads. I've also tried bananas and oatmeal insertion, which can be difficult! A few months ago, I designed an oatmeal injection device that worked great for me. I can get the feeling of a really epic dump without all the waiting and prior discomfort.

I read a post over at WarpMyMind, very likely a fantasy-posted-as-truth, but it was the kind of thing I'd love to experience. The poster said her Master gave her suggestions that cause an overwhelming need to give herself the 'banana in the tailpipe' treatment, but once she's put them in, she forgets she did it. Some time later, she suddenly becomes aware of the urgency building, usually in a public place. At that point she has to rush to a restroom or lose control in her panties, depending on how much warning she got. That sort of fantasy I'd love to experience. To find myself without a choice in a place I'd rather be discreet... yum.

Couldn't have told the same way I feel any better! :D

I like the act, the "product", the smell, the feeling, and...well, practically everything.

How does it feel? Naughty. Pure dirty and naughty fun. The rest is indescribable.

I don't do it in public or anything, just in my own home. I don't really care what people think of what I do, as long as I enjoy it.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

How does pooping feel to YOU? Do you choose to poop your diapers? Do you like/enjoy it? Is it a "necessary evil" of or in your AB/DL life/world? Do you hate pooping your diapers? With all the ABs and DLs out there, how does pooping your diaper, for whatever the reason(s), make you feel?

I'm sort of in the middle. First off, I love the act of pooping, even if it's on the toilet. I consider a firm load dropping out my back chute to be nature's stimulation. To have that firm load in a pair of diapers or vinyl pants is a thousand times better. I hate having to waste a good log or several plump droppings. I love the "normal poop" smell of a regular, run-of-the-mill, "not too soft but not too hard" poopie -- as long as it's mine, of course. The odor and the feel of it both turn me on. I'm very comfortable with it, will enjoy it intensely and will go an hour before changing.

Sometimes, I'll soil myself and then realize that it's not the sort of poop (too soft, way too smelly, etc.) that I want to sit in or even have back there. So, feeling disappointed, I'll change and clean up right away. I might enjoy the lump for five minutes, to briefly revel in the feeling of naughtiness (might as well, I've already created the mess!), but I'll have no desire to go further with it.

A lump of good poop in a nice crinkly diaper is a real treat for me. But it's got to be the "right" poop.

• Like 1

I love everything from the first urge,to the filling of my diaper,to staying in the soiled diaper.The naughtiness of doing something your not supposed to is a big turn on for me. I've only had one accident in public and really don't want that to happen again. I much rather be at home when i mess so i can enjoy it as long as i want or as little as i want.

On a toilet, it's a relief. I mean, it is nothing but a large brown chunk of bacteria coming out your asshole. It's gross to think about.

It's slighty erotic when filling up a diaper in private. I don't like those who fill their diaper in public for fun. And especially like the one above who deals with messy leaks....that's just yuck through and through. Keep it at home, man.

On a toilet, it's a relief. I mean, it is nothing but a large brown chunk of bacteria coming out your asshole. It's gross to think about.

Not quite. Yeah, there's bacteria in poop, but mostly it's just indigestible food.

How does pooping feel to me? Pretty darn good, as long as it's going in the toilet. I do not enjoy pooping my diapers or pants, but I'll admit that sitting on the throne for a nice poop is a rather pleasurable experience for me.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I pooped my diaper again last night and almost died from the smell. It smelled like it was 1000 degrees hot. I literally almost puked. That almost never happens. I just plugged up my nose and pretended the smell wasn't there and enjoyed my poopy diaper. Something funny did happen. My cat hid under the bed as if the smell was too much to handle.

• Like 1

I love to when i can. I do enjoy being able to be free from a toilet, but once i poop in my diaper, im bound to a shower, which means at some point, im going to have to go from my room, upstairs to shower. The smell doesnt so much bother me, i figure it like this, sometimes when you fart, you cant smell your own and it doesnt bother you :) , and my ATN diapers do a great job covering up the stench. When i poop in my diaper i like to sit in it for at least 2-3 hours as a minimum. So yes i enjoy it, but its not always the best choice for me.

If I'm wearing a diaper, I use them for all intents and purposes. When I'm wearing for an extended period of time (I've gone max 2 months in diapers, no toilet), if I have to poop, I use my diaper. I like the sensation of pooping in my diaper, feeling it come out and fill up the diaper's seat, making my diaper sag, and the squishy feeling of it in my diaper, and sitting in it.

• Like 4

I enjoy a good poop. On the toilet or in my diaper. Doesn't matter. Sometimes it is nice to just relax and let it go in a diaper while watching a movie or something like that. Plus toilet seats are not all that comfortable.

I luv the feeling of just relaxing and letting go. It's nice to feel the warm mass spread and fill up my diaper. :thumbsup:

The warm mass is extremly erotic, isn't it? I like to sit and play vidgames. Sometimes I will get too involved in the game I am playing and be playing and playing for hours and hours upon hours and hours and then put down the controller to realize I completely filled my diaper at least twice without even feeling it or smelling it. This is why it is good to live alone and single. Were I dating a girl (or man) they probably would have wanted to change my sticky and stale butt after hour 15 of halo in a full diaper.

"Happiness is a very wet or messy diaper"

I love this line. I'll fill to that, man!

i love the feeling of a nice mess going in my diaper,so warm and naughty.i do go in public sometimes but try not to be too ovrbearing with it,if i do its usually late at night were no big crowds are and can avoid people if i have too.remember......messing yourself is a one-way thing. once the diaper is full you cant change your mind!

I rarely poop my diaper, but not because I don't enjoy it. Filling my diaper gets me closer to feeling like a baby than anything else, although just wearing diapers and sucking a pacifier are plenty. When I mess my diaper, I lose my adult mind temporarily. It's just all about what is going to happen, what is happening, and then what has happened. As I am thinking about nothing else besides being diapered (thankfully), those times bring me closest to being a baby.

I love it sooooo much! :wub: The rumble in your tummy that tells you there's a big one on the way, better get a diaper on your bottom baby. I try to hold it sometimes, it can be painful but when you finally give in and fill your diaper up, it's heavenly! Conversely sometimes it's fun to squat like a toddler, push and grunt to force your poopoo out. The actual moment of pooping is great; feeling the warm load grow bigger and snuggle up next to your buttcheeks. I'll gently press the seat of the diaper first then sit and smush the mess all over my diaper butt. My favorite is to lie down in bed, prop up my head with some pillows and drink my baba as I squirm and squish my poopy diapers. :wub:

• Like 1

I love pooping my diapers too, especially in public. I get a real rush from doing something as personal as pooping in full view of other people.

Sometimes though, I would like to be closer to home. The other night, I had a messy poop that I had been holding in all day, and had to sit though a late night train ride home. That was a little weird.

• Like 3

I enjoy the animalistic feeling of having to force out a log of shit into something (diaper) that is meant to be used as a portable bathroom.

I love the idea that I have a log in my colon ready to be relaxed out in between my buttcheeks for me to either walk around with enjoyfully or sit in. Plus the thrill of wearing a diaper for that intended purpose adds to the idea that I could be forced to wear diapers just for the feeling that I was meant poop because I was diapered.

I like teasing myself with a full log... Imagining I'm in a dungeon like bondage sitaution and am at the point of thinking of soiling myself because I can't hold it in anymore.

When I get my own house, I'm going to diaper up either 24/7 so I can poop as feely and often as possible, and walk and sit around my house as messy as I want.

I also like dropping a moderatly small log, just so much that it just becomes a ball of feeling betweenmy buttcheeks, not so much poop to leak out the sides of the thigh bands and not too much to have a really disgusting cleanup to make. It's more like, you drop the perfect poop to know you dropped enough poop to sit in your own mess for hours, enough to still get the stimulating feeling of having soiled oneself pridefully, and it's just comfotable, all ith the feeling of knowing you pooped yourself. Those are kinda rare though because as much as I would like to do that all the time I get too greedy and end up emptying most of my poop in a diaper anyway, for the feeling that I just had to go like being bondaged.

• Like 1